Knowing the school

Fun and love, perfect combination.

 

"The entrance, cute no??" Tiffany said as they walked through the great hall.

Taeyeon still smiled. "Here is the secretary's place, you can come when you have problems". Tae listened her with all his attention. "Tiffany" Tae said.

 

"Yes, what's up??" Fany answer him.

 

"Our teachers are boring?? Well.. actually I hate school and.."

 

Fany's face turned into surprise. "WHATT??? How you can hate school???!!!!"

 

Tae was afraid with her reaction. "Wait!! I'm not.. hate..."

 

"Think fast!!!" Tae thought

 

"Ok yeah.. I hate school.. but.. Ah.. I'm not interested in our.. subjects.." Tae explain.

 

"Oh yeah?? So what you want???" Tiffany question.

 

"I wanna be a karate's teacher" Tae use a dorky voice and show his funniest smile.

 

"OMO.. He's so cute... Oh.. come on Fany.. Control!!" Fany thougth. "You know karate??" Fany said.

 

"Well yeah, I'm brown belt to close to the big BLACKK BELT!!!!" Tae yelled.

 

"Awesome.." Fany tell him.

 

"Yeah.. and... Do you practice something??" Tae question.

 

"Amm yeah.. I practic..." Something interrupt Fany "RRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"Oh classes' change.. lets go Taeyeon"

 

"Tae, please" he told.

 

Tiffany chuckle "Tae.. come on! we have  much to see" Fany said "Yep, I'm following you"

 

 


 

 

"MY GOSH!!!!! Are you ok???" Sunny scream

 

"Yeah, don't worry I'm fine" Soo stand up of the floor. He rubbed his head.

 

"Let me see..." Suny suggested. "No no no!!! I'm fine, really" Soo's face became RED!!

 

"Really?? I did not want to hit you with the ball." Sunny apologized..

 

"Hey! forget it, it's not your fault." Soo said.

 

"I wanna repair my mess.. Do you wanna take lunch with me?? I'll pay your food"

 

"YOU SURE??? Of course!!! I.. I will... enchanted" Soo excitedly said. "Ok I'll see you in the free period on the cafeteria ok??" Sunny tell him.

 

"Yeah! see you.." Soo replay.

 

 


 

 

Tiffany and Taeyon toured the all the school already, except for one place..

 

"And this.. is my favorite place.." Fany said with a soft voice.

 

"Library?? Tae thought.."Why do you like the library??"

 

"Because here.. I can found myself.. All books.. all stories are enchanted.. and when i'm here.. my perfect world came out of my mind.." Fany  fantasied.

 

"She really likes books.." Tae thought.

 

"Anyway.. Do you wanna go to the cafeteria??" Fany question him. "Oh yeah!, Sure" Tae answered.

 

Free period. Cafeteria 

 

"Hey Jess!!" Minho said.. "Do you wanna eat with me, baby???" He suggested to the blond and beautiful girl..

 

"Come one Minho.. I don't eat with losers" Jessica said coldly.

 

Everybody make a loud: "TSSSSSSSS"

 

"Ok.. I want a salad with mineral water please" Jessica ordered.

 

"Ok.. wait a minute please" The kitchen's women said.

 

Jess was in the row. Suddenly she felt something in her shoulder..

 

"Hey baby.. Wow.. you're really lucky.."

 

"Not again..." ... "Hey.. Siwon What are you doing???" Jess said as she give a little glance at the guy behind her. 

 

"Well.. I only wanna say hello to my baby".. Siwon proudly said.. 

 

"I'm not your baby.. and if you don't wanna be hurt.. you should let go." Sica adverted.

 

"You don't need to be so rude.." Siwon defended.

 

"Get lost loser" Jessica coldly said.

 

"Here is Miss." The women said.

 

"Oh thanks!! How much is it??" Jessica question.. " 5.00 dolars." the women tell her.

 

"Ok.. take it." Jessia said, after she went to one free place..

 

....

 

"hey I told you.. You can't said #My teacher's #.. What you thought??" Yuri said.

 

"I don't know.. I was boring.." Hyoyeon said. "Anyway.. Did you see Sunny?? I want eat with her.."

 

"Hey dude.. you two broke up 2 months ago no??" Yuri asked.

 

"Yes.. but I'm going to reconquer her heart soon" Hyoyeon answered.

 

"But she really forget you.. She don't like you anymore!!!" Yuri said... 

 

Hyoyeon give him a "dead" glance. Yuri only felt nervios whit that... "God! he's going to kill me!!!"

 

"Hey Yuri!!!" Hyoyeon hit Yuri's arm.."Is he Sooyoung???.." Yuri look the direction than Hyoyeon said.. and he see Soo with a girl...

 

"Yeah.. It's Soo.. with..."

 

 

"Sunny???"

 

...

 

"Ok here we are Tae.. The cafeteria" Fany said.

 

"Oh.. to big!! I love it" Tae's dorky appear.

 

"What do you want??" Fany said... "Well.. maybe.. ah.." tae was chosing his food ... "Sunny?? Hey this is my best friend.. SUNNY!!!" Fany yelled. "Come on Tae I'm introduce yourself with her." Fany took Tae's wrist and they went to Sunny's place.

 

"Hey Tiffany... Wait!!!" My wrist!!" Tae yelled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! :D I'm back again. Well the dramma starts soon, I hope this too. I'm trying update soon :). Take care Friends. Thanks for comment, read and suscribe :)