Fight??

Fun and love, perfect combination.

 

"Maybe this hurt you..." Sunny said. Then she use a cotton with alcohol and put in Soo's wounds

 

"AAahh...!!! That hurts!!!!!" Soo yelled.

 

"Hey be quiet Sooyoung!!!! I almost finish!!!" Sunny told him.

 

"Aiiisshh... My god..." Soo calm down.

 

"Hey Soo.. thanks for... saving me, really thanks.. If you don't were came.. I'll die.." Sunny thanked.

 

"Shh.. don't say that Sunny, I'm happy that you're ok..." Soo shyly said.

 

Sunny smiled "Soo..can I ask you a question??" 

 

"EH?? Y.. yeah.. of course Sunny.. ask anything" Soo said. 

 

"GODD!!! relax Soo... All it's gonna be ok!!!" Soo thought.

 

"W..why... you.. helped me???" Sunny shyly asked. Her face was red.

 

"Why my heart is beating so fast???" Sunny thought

 

"Ahh... well.. I.." Soo stopped and saw Sunny's eyes..

 

"I... don't want you get hurt..." Soo said..

 

"BUT WHY????!!!" Sunny thought.

 

Sooyoung was in silence.. looking down.. to the floor. 

 

"Ah.. It'.." 

 

"Because if something happens to you... I.. I.."

 

"..." Sunny only saw him..

 

"I.. die.." Sooyoung saw Sunny's eyes as he said this.

 

Sunny smiled, Sooyoung was very nervous. Suddenly.. he saw Sunny's lips.. And slowly.. he came close to them..

 

So close... 

 

"Soo... really.. Tha..." Sunny can't finish her phrase because she was waiting for Soo's movement. Soo really was to close.. 

 

Both has they eyes closed.. and suddenly they were enjoy the moment, feeling the other lips. All the time stopped for the two lovers.. 

 

But they stopped and they broke the kiss to fast because they heard something... "Oh...."

 

"My god...."

 

"........."

 


 

"We arrive Yoona." Tae said, he unblocked his security belt and got out of the car..

 

"Hey.. Tae I think.. we gotta go to the Party Burritos.." Yoona asked him.

 

"Yeah.. but.. ah.. forget it Yoona.. tomorrow. you know her.. and I'll say sorry to her.." Tae explained.

 

"Pff.. dude.. Ah.. Can I call you dude??" Yoong said.. "Yeah sure bro.." Tae smiled.

 

"Great.. So.. Where are we??" Yoona said as he saw all the place.

 

"At Soo's house" Tae said. Then he touched the ring

 

DIINGGG DONNGG!! 

 

"SOOYOUNG!!!!!.. COME ON!!! OPEN THE DOOR STUPID!!!" Tae yelled at the window but nobody answered.

 

"Amm.. I think.." Yoong was interrupted.."Don't say it Yoona.." Tae went back and entered in the car..

 

"Hey wait for me dude!! where we go???" Yoona said as he entered in the car too. "I'm tired.. we go home.. ok??" Tae said. "Ok     dude.. " Yoona smiled

 


 

Next day, School

 

"Good morning Sunny" Jessica said.

 

"Hey blonde.. what's up??" Sunny smiled.

 

"Nothing.. hehe I.. only.. well I had a..""date"" yesterday" the blonde smiled

 

"WHAATT?????" Sunny screamed excited

 

"Shh!! Sunny hahaha be quiet!!!" Jessica said. Sunny sat next to her friend and they started to have a chat of last night.

 


 

"Where's Tae??" Yuri asked.

 

"I don't know... Maybe he fell asleep again.." Soo told to Yuri.

 

"You think?? I don't know.." Yuri was looking for Tae between the students.

 

"Pff.. that pabo... Let's go Soo.. we have class" Yuri took Soo's shoulder

 

"Yeah.. we can talk with Tae later.. let's go Yuri" The duo went to they classroom, when they enter.. they saw Sunny and Jessica, all of them was nervous..

 

"Hey dude.. Enter first.. " Yuri said.

 

"OK... come on!!" Soo said. "Hey!! Wait!! Why you wanna enter first???" Yuri said.

 

"Ah.. Because you tell me..." Soo smiled and enter in the classroom. Yuri was confuse.

 

"What was that??" Yuri thought..

 

"Hey Sica!!" Yuri said and went to Sica's place.

 


 

"!!! I'm late again... .. amm ok let me see... amm... room.. A-123 Ok... amm Where's that???" Tae said worried.

 

".. it's the last time that I watch TV at 3:00 a.m... I fell asleep!!!!" Tae said to himself

 

"Ah.. building A.. Ok Now.. room 123.." Tae was walked.. and he walked up the stairs.. but when he was in the top.. 

 

"Hey hey hey.. Look at this.. guys... A stupid 4th grade student.. What are you doing here.. alone?? Should not you be in class??" Siwon said.

 

"I'm on my way.. excuse.. I'm going to pass.." Tae tried to pass.. but Siwon and his friends stopped him. 

 

"Hey.. what are you doing?? I need to go to my class.." Tae said. Actually.. he was surronded by the gang of 5th 

 

"It's not easy baby boy... You're in our territory.. and.. now.. you need to pay for stay here.." Siwon said.

 

"Ok.. 1rst.. it's NOT your territory.. it's of all students.. and 2nd.. I'm not going to pay ANYTHING!!!" Tae yelled.

 

"Oh no??? guys.." Siwon made a signal and his friends took Tae's arms 

 

"Hey.. no..!! Wait.. wh.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING????!!!" Tae yelled.

 

"Now.. lets outside" The guys carried Taeyeon outside.. behind the school. 

 

"Hey.. you!! Stupid!! let me go!!!" Tae scream very loud. Tae fall to the ground. "Hey stupid.. get up.. Come on.. I'll teach you a lesson" Siwon said.

 


 

"Tae don't came to his first class.. Is he ok??" Tiffany thought..

 

"Hey Tiff!!! hello" Tiff look back and saw Sica and Sunny walked at her.

 

"Hi girls!! What's up??" Fany smiled.

 

"Oh not much.. hehehe We need tell you something!!" Jessica said and Sunny chuckle..

 

"Yeah What is it??" Tiffany curiosly asked.

 

"Well... wait.. Taeyeon is not with you??" Sunny said. 

 

"Ah.. no.. " Fany said dissapointed.."I'm waited for him but.. he don't came to our first class" 

 

"Oh... yeah???.. Well don't worry.. you know the guys.." Jessica said.

 

"Yeah.. I think so.." Fany forced a smile.

 

"Changing the topic.. where are you going Fany??" Jessica asked.

 

"Well I'm going to my other class.. in room C-09" Fany answered. "Oh we have class on the same building so.. we can go together!!" Sunny said.

 

"Ok.. let's go girls.. but we can take the shortcut behind the school???" Jess said.

 

"Yeah.. but why???" Tiffany saw her.. "Because I have lazy to walk..." Jess respond

 

"Hahaha our Sica.. never change" Sunny said and the girls started to walk

 


 

Tae was in the ground and Siwon's friends was laughing 

 

"Stupid.. boy.. Hahaha now... you'll see who is your leader... TAKE THIS!!!!" Siwon raised his arm... but he felt a knee in his stomach. Tae use his knee for hurt him. Siwon fall at the ground scream of the pain..

 

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!" Tae gets up and start to run but Siwon's friends stop him

 

"Ah.. you're dead!!!!..." 

 

"Oh oh..." Tae said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update guys!! I have a lot of homework.. but I'm doing my best effort :) Enjoy the episode hahaha dramma... hahah xD Good night and thanks for read, suscribe and comment :)