School start, we meet.

Fun and love, perfect combination.

 

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V.

The alarm of my clock is ringing. 6:00 a.m. I turn back and put it off.  "5 minutes..."  I laid on my bed again. Suddenly I heard a loud...

 

"TAAEEYYEEEONN!!!" 

 

".. Dad.." 

 

"FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TAE!!!!, COME ON LAZY BOY.. WAAAKKEE UUPP!!!!"

 

"My God!! Dad you don't need to scream!!"

 

"Taeyeon, I'm sorry. This is your 4th school in a year, because everytime they EXPULSED YOU!!"

 

"They don't accept my style.." I laugh sarcastically

 

"No more jokes Tae, come on, get dressed you need to go at 6:30 a.m ok?"

 

"Yeah dad.. I'm on way.."

 

New school.. I don't like school. It's boring, I never have fun in this places. Walk down the stairs, I see my mom's picture.. "Hi mom, another school. Yeah, It's funny no?" I see the picture one more time.. "I really hate the school, but dad everytime says #school is very important and..#"

 

"Good morning Mr. Kim. Your breakfast is ready."

 

"Oh thanks, I'm take it in the car" 

 

After I get ready, I take my breakfast and I'm go inside my car. I start to drive at the same time, I'm take my breakfast. My dad everytime says: "It's dangerous"

I think It's his favorite phrase. But I don't mean. I just want to be a karate's teacher. 

 

At school.

I arrive at 7:15. Late again. I don't know my classroom but fortunately I know two mens here. They're my brothers, my best friends. 

 

"Sooyoung!!! Yuri!!!" I yelled. 

 

"Hey! Pabo! what's up! What are you doing here?" Yuri said

 

"I was transferred here idiot" I answered.

 

"Transferred?? Again?? Aren't you a good boy Tae??" Soo jokes.

 

"Come on guys.. the school it's not for me, but dad insist" I explain.

 

"Whatever, Do you know your class??"

 

"Umm.. yeah! ah.. 416 section A"

 

"416??... Are you in 1rst grade??" Yuri said. "Yeah, remember stupid.. I AM YOUNGER AND HANDSOME THAN YOU!!" Sooyoung laugh with me

 

"That's not true!! LIAR!!!" He told me. "Come on guys, stop fight and lets go to our classes! we're late" Soo said. 

 

"Hey, Do you wanna come to classes?? WTF???" Yuri question.

 

"Well.. the school is important! and... " 

 

"I know what happend!!! You don't want to take classes.. you want to see.. SUNNY!!!" Yuri jokes.

 

"WHATT???? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING??? IT'S NOT TRUE!!!" Soo's face be like a tomato xD.

 

"Oh... Soo has a lover...!!" I joke..

 

"GUYS STOP!!! I'M GOING TO KILL BOTH OF YOU!!!" Soo yelled. 

 

Suddenly a teacher came to us.. "Hey Mr. Kwon, Mr. Choi.. Shouldn't you been in class??" The men said.

 

"Ye.. yeah!! Tae see you!!" They said at the same time.

 

"So.. you should be Mr. Kim right??" He said.

 

"Yes I am Sir" I answered. "Well come here. I'm going to show your classroom"

 

I follow the old man.. I think he is the principal of school but I'm not sure.. He looks so old..

 

"Ah Mrs. Hwang!! Can you do me a favor??"

 

"Sure Mr. Onew What do you need??" She said..

 

"Well, I need you show the school and classrooms at Mr. Kim" Then he said me with his finger.

 

I just stand in the chair.. Trying to see her face but I can't. 

 

"Ok.. What cla..." She said but she was interrupted..." Oh he's your classmate! This is good luck." Onew said.

 

"Really?? Wow.. that's.. strange.." She said.. "My classmate??.."

 

Finally I stand up and went close to her.. "Hi! I'm..." Someone interrupted..."Mr. Onew.. you need check this paper" 

 

"Ok.. I will. Thanks Martha. Now you guys lets go. Take the day for see the school.. And thank you Mrs. Hwang"

 

"Don't worry Mr. Onew." She said. "Come on, we have so much to see" And she went out to the office. I followed her.

 

"Hey! wait! I don't know your name!" I tell to her.

 

She laid back and look at me.."I'm Tiffany.. Tiffany Hw.."

 

"Hwang! right??" I said.. and  then she show me an eyesmile.. Her perfect eyesmile..

 

I'm hypnotized.. She's so beautiful.. I was like a pabo.. 

 

"Hey!..." 

 

"She's so amazing.."

 

"Are you ok??"

 

"Her perfect smile.."

 

"Umm.. Hey??" 

 

"PABO!! react!!!.. Say something!!!"

 

"Uh.. ah.. Nice name Tiffany" I said.

 

"Thank you, so what's yours??"

 

"My what??"

 

"Amm.. your name..??"

 

"Oh sure!! hehehe..." I laugh..."Stupid!!! Calm down!! and say your name!!"

 

"I'm Taeyeon... K.."

 

"Kim Taeyeon.. right??" She said.. and show me her eyesmile again.. "Her beautiful smile" 

 

We laugh. "Come on, I'll show you the school" Tiffany tell me.

 

"Ok! I'm follow you" I said. "Oh I almost forgot!!!" I remember.. "Nice to meet you" I gave her my hand and she looked down... to my hand

 

She smile.."Nice to meet you too, we will be a good friends" And she took my hand and squeezed...to up.. to down.. 

 

"Amm.. Taeyeon.." She said.. "Please tell me Tae if.. If you want" I tell her..

 

"Ok.. amm Tae.. now you can drop my hand.. hehe" She said shyly..

 

"Eh?? ..." I looked down.. "OH YEAH!! haha sorry!!" I drope her hand.

 

She smile "Come on.. Lets go" Tiffany said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First chapter.. You like it?? I'm doing my best guys!! I promise.. Wait for the next episode, follow me on twitter @Vicky_Hwang_
.. we can talk for there :) enjoy the chapter!! Fighting!! And thanks for comment and suscribe ^^.