Jealous of brother

Fun and love, perfect combination.

 

"Wait a minute... If he's an agent.. it means that Sunny.."  

 

"What?? no no.. relax Soo.. I don't think that Sunny can do that.. She's so innocent.. also.. that night she defended Donghae of Tiffany and I.. she believe in his words.. but I he's bother called her amm Soonkyu.. instead of Sunny, it's not a prove but.. Well ok ok!!!!! I don't think that Sunny was an agent." Taeyeon explained

 

"I hope so.. but How we can tell this to her?? if your words are true.. maybe she'll won't believe in us.." Sooyoung said 

 

"Maybe in me no.. but you're his boyfriend" Taeyeon smiled "She'll believe in you.. I'm sure dude. But.. just in case.. I'll bring the envelopes with me"

 

"Bring?? now???" Sooyoung was surprised "Why soon??"

 

"Because if we arrive with her first we can explain all.. what we gonna do if Donghae lie to her again??? And make that her feel confuse???" Taeyeon asked. 

 

Sooyoung was thinking, his friend was right "Yeah.. I think that it's better.. let's go Taeyeon.. we need to tell this to Sunny" The boys went to the other room. "Hey wait!!! what's happend if the others have problems and call us??" 

 

"Easy.. we have our cell phones no???" Taeyeon said "But I need to go with Jessica.. she has my cell phone so.. I'll see you there.. in the Party Burritos ok??"

 

"Yes.. but Yuri's program.. what we need to do with it??" Sooyoung asked. Taeyeon thought for a moment

 

"I know!!! TAEMIN!!!!" Tae yelled, in a moment Taemin was in the door "Hi Taemin.. come here"

 

"Sir.. ah.. Sorry What do you need Taeyeon???" Taemin said shyly

 

"Look.. I need you here because.." Taeyen explained him whole story "And if you want you can tell this to my father.. he can help you.. if something pass please.. call us as faster as possible.." 

 

Taemin nodded "I understand Taeyeon, you can go with care" 

 

"Thanks Taemin, let's go Sooyoung!!!" Taeyeon said, Sooyoung bent to Taemin "Thank you so much" Sooyoung said. Taemin smiled

 

"Let's go Taeyeon!!!!!" Sooyoung ran behind his friend.

 

"Ahh now.. What is the thing that this thing do???.." Taemin said to the air. Yuri's computer was very modern and complicated "Aiishh.. MR. KIM!!!!!" 

 


 

"WHERE'S SHE????.. LEE SOONKYU????? WHERE ARE YOU'??" Donghae went to her room "ARE YOU HERE???.. AAAIISHHH !!!!!" He turns back and went until the door, he looked the mirror and in Sunny's bureau was a picture of a boy. Donghae went to that place and took the picture..

"Who are you and why my sister has a picture of you???.." Donghae said to himself, he put out the picture and saw behind it.

 

"Bunny.. It's for you, thanks for tell me YES, I'm very happy.With love, your boyfriend Sooyoung"

 

"EH?? BOYFRIEND????" Donghae felt something strange in his body, like jealous. "WHY SHE DON'T TOLD ME THAT HE'S HER BOYFRIEND?? WHO IS THIS GUY??? WHY I DON'T MEET HIM UNTIL NOW???.. HOW SHE COULD MEET HIM..??? WHY I'M FEELING LIKE THIS??? GRR...!!!!" Donghae hold his hair with all his strength, he sat in the bed. "You're going to tell me al about this guy Lee Soonkyu... AAHH!!! I WHY THIS IS HAPPEND??" He went to the door with the picture in his hand.

"Wait.. why I'm feeling like this???.. What's happend to me???.. I feel.. jealous of this guy???.. Jealous of brother???.." Donghae sat in the bed again, he was worried for him because he never feel this for anyone before and he hates Sunny a little but if he hates her he couldn't feel jealous of brother for her..

FLASHBACK

"Hi brother!!!!! wait!!!" 

 

"Hahaha you need to be more faster if you wanna catch me Bunny!!" Donghae yelled

 

"It's unfair, you have 8 years old.. I have only 5!!!!!" Sunny cried. Donghae smiled to her and he sat beside. 

 

"Hey don't cry please.. I'm joking.. look.. when we'll have 20 I promise that you and me will be together and we can go to the olympic games for run and we'll win the golden medal.." Donghae hugged her, Sunny only saw him and smiled

 

"You promise that you never let me???" Sunny asked

 

"I promise Bunny.." Donghae smiled 

3 YEARS AFTER..

"SUNNY!!!!!!!" Donghae ran under the tree and he caught his sister in his arms, both was in the ground "Sunny!! what are you doing???? it's dangerous.. why you were in that tree????"

 

Sunny only was crying. "I.. I.. I was.. there because..*sniff*Ahh" Sunny opened her arms and showed a cat to Donghae.. "This cat was in the tree.. and I thought that he was in danger.. and I only wanted save him.." Sunny cried, Donghae smiled 

 

"It's ok Bunny but the next time.. tell me first ok??" Donghae rubbed Sunny's head "You're so brave Bunny.. let's go.. you can play with the cat.." 

 

"Really??!! Thank you!!!!" Sunny ran away and the cat followed her.. Donghae only was looking at her..

8 YEARS AFTER. Donghae's P.O.V

"I'll always protect her.." I said. "Since her first step.. until my dead.."

 

"I see.. for this you want enter in this academy?"

 

"Yes.. I only want protect her.." I explained. The old man was looking at me.. he made me feel uncomfortable.

 

"I see.. well welcome.. Lee Donghae.. to the Eunhyuk's agents' team." He smiled and me too. I was very happy, I went out of that place, the man told me that I need to be punctual for my trainee it'll start when I have 19.. I'm walking in the street and look !! there's my sister.. with that stupid Hyoyeon.. aiishh.. I hate him!! but.. wait.. she's crying.. Why??? I run to them. "Bunny!!!"

 

"Hyoyeon please!!!" Sunny say

 

"Of course no!!! If you don't want have with me we'll break up YOU LISTEN ME??? DON'T YOU LOVE ME??" Hyoyeon scream, I hear that and I run to him 

 

"HAVE WITH THIS STUPID!!!!!" I hit his face, he fall to the ground and scream because the pain is horrible."Sunny are you ok???"

 

She smile to me "Donghae.. thank you!!!" After that day, Hyoyeon and Sunny broke up, she felt horrible, but I was always with her and.. after that fight, I promise to her and to me, that I'll always protect her.

2 YEARS AFTER. Author's P.O.V.

"UNDERSTAND!! I'LL GO TO THIS ACADEMY AND YOU'LL DON'T STOP ME!!!" Donghae yelled to his mom

 

"AH YEAH?? YOU'RE SURE?? WELL.. YOU CAN GO BUT THIS HOUSE IS CLOSED FOR YOU!!!! YOU HEARD ME???!!!!" Mrs. Lee yelled

 

"FINE!! I DON'T WANT LIVE HERE ANYMORE!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I ONLY WANT PROTECT YOU AND SUNNY BUT IF YOU WANNA DIE, IF YOU WANNA HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ANYONE.. IF YOU WANNA BE FOR ANYONE IT'S OK FOR ME!!!!!!" Donghae yelled, Mrs. Lee was very scared about his words."BUT LISTEN.. BUNNY WILL LIVE WITH ME!! I'LL PROTECT HER NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!"

 

END OF FLASHBACK

After that.. Donghae entered to the academy, and he bought a house. Sunny moved with him, but only because his dad asked her, Mr and Mrs. Lee knew that Donghae couldn live alone because he's very problematic, they send Sunny  for take care of him, she accepted because she loves Donghae, is her brother and she sometimes become worry for him. All was ok in their house, but the things started to change when Donghae entered in Eunhyuk's project and he transformed into the best agent of his company with Nina. He killed a lot of criminals, he only saw violence and he fell a lot of adrenaline. He became more serious and he forget the main reason for he came into Eunhyuk's company: Protect Sunny. 

"Why Soonkyu.. Don't you trust in me????.." Donghae said, he felt how his tears fell down for his cheeks. "But why I'm crying???.. my sister... is.. Eh??.. I said.. My sister.. " Donghae still thinking for a minutes about what he said. He stands up with his angry look. "She's my sister.. and she'll explained me what is of this guy... and no matter what I'm going to know the true... Soonkyu.. you'll pay because for your fault.. I'm feeling jealous of you... I want protect you.." 

He went out of the room without only thinking in his sister.. and he forgot his mission completly.

 


 

"For here????" Yoona asked

 

"Yes continue Yoona.. I stopped the car forward" Yuri said, he looked behind him and he only saw Jessica with Tiffany, his girlfriend was very very angry with him

 

"WHAT ARE YOU SEEING STUPID???" Jessica yelled

 

"Ahh no.. nothing!!" Yuri turn back again.. "Hey Yoona.. let me go in front of you please!! I think that Jessica will kill me in any moment.." 

 

"Haha it's your fault Yuri.. but come on.. pass!!" Yoona said and Yuri went in front of him "I'm sorry Jessi haha" Yoona said

 

"Don't worry Yoona, It's ok" Jessica smiled but when she saw Yuri her face turned serious again

 

"Relax Jessi.. hehe It was an accident" Tiffany smiled to her

 

"Don't worry Fany.. it's a lesson for him.." Jessica whisper, Fany chuckled, she could recognize a little that part of the forest

 

"Hey guys!! I could remember something!!!" Tiffany said and all went to her.."It's for that way.."

 

"That way?? are you sure???" Yuri asked

 

"Yes.. I'm sure..." Tiffany smiled "I almost collided with that tree before you found me Yuri.." 

 

"That's a strange reason for remember the way.. Don't you think???" Yoona smiled

 

"Ahh maybe.." Tiffany blushed "But.. it helps no???" 

 

"A lot, let's go!" Jessica grabbed Tiffany's arm, this time the girls was in front of the group

 


 

"Sunny relax.. they're fine.. trust in me" Seohyun said as she went to one table for attend the persons

 

"I hope so Seo.. I'm worried for Tiffany and Taeyeon.. that Eunhyuk it's very danger for all us.." Sunny explained

 

"I know.. I had a lot of afraid when Tiffany was saying her story..." Seohyun said

 

"Yeah.. me too I can't believe that one man can do all those horrible things to our friends.. and now.. he has two of them.." Sunny said disappointed

 

"Don't worry.. we'll find them with life.. I'm sure of that" Seohyun smiled "This is for.. table three???" 

 

"Ah yeah, and this for that man in the corner" Sunny said

 

"Understand" Seohyun went to the tables with the orders. 

 

"LET ME ENTER HERE!!!!!" A man appeared in the door, he looked very angry "LEE SOONKYU!!!!!!" The man started to walk until Sunny's place

 

"Cousin!!" Seohyun said but Donghae ignored her

 

"Donghae??? what are you.." Sunny was interrupted 

 

"DONT' SAY ANY WORD SOONKYU!!! AND TELL ME.. WHO IS.." Donghae was interrupted 

 

"WHAT'S HAPPEND IN... Oh god... What are you doing here Donghae??"

 

"Ahh perfect... This is NOT your issue.. so.." Donghae was interrupted again, he became angry

 

"It's my restaurant... and I have all the right to know what's happend here"

 

"Mom.. it's nothing serious.." Sunny tried to explain

 

"NOTHING SERIOUS???? GOD SOONKYU!!! I WENT AWAY FOR A LITTLE MOMENT AND YOU ARE DATING WITH ANYONE??!!!" Donghae yelled

 

Sunny was surprised "Waee?? What are you saying Donghae???" 

 

"THIS!!!!" Donghae showed the picture of Sooyoung to Sunny "HOW YOU CAN EXPLAIN THIS TO ME EH???!!!" 

 

Sunny saw the picture. "Sooyoung's picture??..."

 

"IT'S NOT ONLY A SOOYOUNG'S PICTURE!!!! WHY THIS WAS IN YOUR ROOM???!!!!" Donghae yelled

 

"YOU ENTERED TO MY ROOM???? WTF DONGHAE???!!! WHY YOU ENTERED??!?" Sunny yelled back

 

"A... well.. I was looking for you.. but.. i don't remember why.. IT'S NOT THE POINT!! WHY YOU DON'T TOLD ME THAT HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND???!!!" Donghae said

 

"Ahh look Donghae.." Sunny was interrupted

 

"Look at your daughter..." Donghae said to Mrs. Lee "Do you know that she has a boyfriend????!!!" 

 

Mrs. Lee only smiled at him "Yes I knew it."

 

Donghae only was without words.. "WHY YOU TELL THIS TO HER BEFORE TELL THIS TO ME???!!!! EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT????!!!" 

 

"Well.. all my friends but.. I.." Sunny interrupted

 

"After all that I do for you.. I gave you a house.. a life.. MONEY!! And you.. don't tell me the things.. you lie to me!!!" Donghae had tears in his eyes "Tell me.. Don't you trust in me more????"

 

"No Donghae.. it's not what you think.. I didn't tell you because in the last two weeks you're out of the house all the day and you arrive so late.. and go again but very soon.. and think.. this is the first time that we see each other in two weeks!!!" Sunny explained. Donghae only was thinking in her words, he was more calm but.. then...

 

"SUNNY!!!! WE NEED TELL YOU SOM... OH no.." Sooyoung said, Donghae turn back and saw him..

 

"You..." Donghae said, after a seconds he ran to Sooyoung without thinking and they started to fight..

 

"STOP NOW!!! DONGHAE!!!! SOOYOUNG!!!!" Sunny yelled but Donghae was very angry, he only wanted to protect Sunny.. he was very jealous.