Whole story (3)

Fun and love, perfect combination.

y

 

*PRESENT*

 

"Well.. after that I started to be a really bad guy.. not only in my appearance.. in my attitude too.. I was transformer.. I change myself but.. it was a very very big change.. I don't entered in my classes.. I don't went to the school because I was playing in the mall or I was in a date with Nina, yes.. Nina and I was a couple in this time.. I let her back to me..I started to drink and smoke.. I started to enter in troubles.. I fight with all the people.. sometimes.. I needed to lie to my dad.. I told him that.. I fell of my bike or something like that... I was other.. a different Taeyeon and Sooyoung and Yuri knew it.. they always stay by my side and I'm thanked of this.." Tae was interrupted

 

"Hey!!! stop that!! it's very very gay!!! come on continue with the history.. right Soo??" Yuri said as he patted Soo's arm, suddenly Yuri saw Soo's eyes.."Soo??."

 

"...."

 

"Soo.. are you crying????" Yuri said surprised and all of them saw Sooyoung..

 

"Hey!! I'm not crying!!! I only... cleaned the inside of my eyes!!!.." Sooyoung said

 

"Oww!! that's cute!!!" Sunny said and she gave to him a towel

 

"Thanks.. I'm not crying.. Tae's history touch my heart its all!!!! and you heard Sunny's words.. that's cute!!!" Soo explained.

 

"Hahaha right... aahh.. to much memories.. no??" Yuri said. "Whatever.. Taeyeon.. continue please.. it's dark outside.." 

 

"Fine fine... amm.. What I'm talking???.. Oh yeah!! I was a really really bad guy.. and my friends tried to help me.. but.. I didn't listen them.. and I repentant for act like that in this time.. but.. whatever.. I only wished Nina in my life.. by my side.. so if she really loved a bad guys... I will be the worst bad guy.. For this reason.. I was expulsed of my schools.. and.. well the last expulsion that I had was the most horrible..  that time.."

 

FLASH BACK Taeyeon's P.O.V.

 

Now.. I'm the most popular guy in the school, all give me attention.. until my teachers, haha well that's because I'm a trouble maker haha.. now.. i'm in the principal's office.. I painted the blackboard with the phrase.. "School " And.. I think that this is not serious but.. I fought in the cafeteria with a partner.. But.. I finish with my nose bleeding.. and my eye it's purple haha maybe the principal hate me now.. because that guy has broken nose.. like his lips and I it's bleeding so much.. pff I'll pay the hospital.. maybe dad will kill me but.. I'm not even if he's come here today.. and well.. here I am. It's the 3rd time that I'm here in a week.. I hope that my dad don't make a scene in front of the principal like the last time..

 

"Taeyeon?? you again??" 

 

"Hi.. yes.. what's up Suk???"

 

"Taeyeon... I'm your principal.. what I told you the last time that you came here???" 

 

"Sorry Mr. Jang.." I roll my eyes..

 

"Ok... where is your father???" 

 

"I don't know... maybe in Las Bahamas.. " I say and I sit down in front of him..

 

"Look yourself... you have a lot of blood Taeyeon" I only nod.

 

The principal only was looking at me.. without say any word..

 

"Sorry!! I had an important appointment.. but I'm here now.." My dad say and.. after look at me.. but.. with a dead glance.. 

 

"Hi dad.." I say

 

"Silence Taeyeon.. what's with your face???" Dad tell me, he is very angry and for a stranger reason.. I start to feel nervous next to him...

 

"Your son.. made.. vandalism.. on school property.. he painted #school # and.. here.. see this.."

 

"What's this??" My dad take the envelope

 

"Photographs about the crimen of your son"

 

My dad is see the pictures... and I' feeling so nervous now.. he become angry with me since this time..

 

"What days you will suspend him??" my dad ask serious.. and he looks so tired.. maybe tired of my attitude.. or tired because school's calls for my troubles.. I don't know..

 

"We don't will suspend him..." My dad look to the principal very surprise..

 

"No?? oh well.. why you call me??" He ask..

 

"Ah.. Mr. Kim.. I'm sorry for this but.. your son will be expulsed of here.." 

 

"What???!!!"

 

"Your son.. broke.. amm his partner's nose.. in a fight."

 

My dad only look at me. he is very mad I can see that..

 

"Ok.. well I'm sorry for the disturb.. I'll pay for this and,.. Taeyeon will say sorry to the guy, thanks for your servers." My dad stand up and go out.. I follow him. He enter inside the car and I do it the same.

 

"Dad listen I..." He interrupt me..

 

"Taeyeon.. This can't be.. why you do this things??" He ask me and he start to drive

 

"Fight?? pff.. dad it's not important only.. I was defended my things.." I answer

 

"What??? what are you talking about??" 

 

"Well.. that guy was talk with Nina.. and.." He interrupt me again..

 

"WHAT??? YOU BROKE HIS NOSE ONLY BECAUSE HE WAS TALKING WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND????"

 

"Hey don't scream!! come on.. relax" I say.. I'm afraid of him now..

 

"TAEYEON!! WHAT'S HAPPEND TO YOU??? YOU'RE NOT LIKE THIS.. WHY YOU DO THAT?? YOU WASN'T OF THIS WAY.." 

 

"Dad stop dad.. do you wanna know?? well i'm like this because I love been like this!!! All the people look at me.. and.. all give me they attention!!! don't you understand?? I'm happy now.. With my girlfriend.. and all the school don't bother now.. They respect me.."

 

"They're afraid of you Taeyeon.. they don't respect you.. How you know???.. what if instead of say good things of you.. they only say stupids and bad things?? How you know that your girlfriend love you sincerely??"

 

"STOP DAD!! OF COURSE YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!" I scream very hard.. We arrive to home, I get out of the car and run go to the enter of my house

 

"TAEYEON STOP!!" My dad say but I go inside and ignore him

 

"TAEYEON.. PLEASE YOU NEED TO STOP THAT!!! ONLY HURT YOURSELF!! UNDERSTAND I ONLY WANT YOUR GOOD.. I'M YOUR FATHER AND I LOVE YOU.. WHY I LIE TO YOU?? WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT YOUR MOM WILL THINK IF SHE CAN SEE YOU NOW???"

 

"SHUT UP!!!! SHUT UP YOUR ING MOUTH!!! I'M HAPPY LIKE THIS!!! I DON'T NEED CHANGE!!! YOU NEED CHANGE!!! WHY YOU BOTHER ME??? I WISH THAT YOU WERE DEAD AND MOM WITH LIFE!!!" My father only look at me.. and I finally react.. I can't believe in my words.. my dad looks horrible..

 

"You don't need to do this.. Taeyeon.. Only.. go to your room please.. I don't want see you.. " He turn back and start to walk

 

"Dad I'm sorry!! I don't knew what I said!!!" I say and take his arm

 

"Silence Taeyeon.. I don't want hear you.. please leave me alone.. I'm going to find you a new school.. but listen.. It's the last.. if you were expulsed.. I'm not going to help you.. and you need to fend you alone.. understand???" He let go of my hand and walk..

 

"Dad please!! sorry!! I.. let me explain!!!"

 

"NO TAEYEON!! NO MORE!! I'M TIRED!!! TIRED OF ALL YOUR THINGS.. ALL THIS !!! YOU ONLY MAKE ME PROBLEMS!!! WHY YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND??? WHY YOU CAN'T BE A GOOD SON?? WHY TAEYEON???.. YOU DISSAPOINT ME!!! YOU'RE STUPID TAEYEON.. BUT LISTEN THAT.. IF YOUR MOM LIVE RIGHT NOW.. SHE SERIOUSLY HATE YOU.. FOR YOU STUPID ATTITUD!!! TAEYEON LET GO OF MY GLANCE.. I DON'T WANT SEE YOU.. YOU'RE A DISHONOR OF KIM'S FAMILY.."

 

I'm crying with dad's words.. but why??? why he hurt me like this???... "You think that?? fine.. " I go up the stairs "BUT LISTEN.. IT'S NOT MY FAULT.. IT'S YOURS BECAUSE YOU'RE A HORRIBLE FATHER!!! I HATE YOU!!! AND I NEVER STUDY AGAIN!!!"

 

"OF COURSE YOU'LL STUDY!! BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T GRADUATE.. I'M GOING TO EXPULSED TO THE STREET UNDERSTAND??? YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE IN THE STREET!!! AND I DON'T BE RESPONSABLE IF SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! YOU ARE GOING TO FINISH YOU STUDIES AND GET A JOB.. FOR LEAVE THIS HOUSE AND TAKE ALL YOUR CRAP TO OTHER SIDE!!!" He say serious.. he is come close to me.. and.. with all his strong.. he hit my cheek.. I only fall in the ground..

 

"I HATE YOU!!!!! YOU!!!! AAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID!!!!! IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!GRRRR!!!!! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!!" I stand up and without thinking.. I hit his cheek too..

He don't tell me nothing.. only look directly to my eyes.. Finally.. I turn back and run to my room, whipping the door.

.

*PRESENT*

 

"And after that.. my dad and I transform like now.. we don't talk to much.. but he still worry for me.. special.. when I had a girlfriend.. or a girl that I like.. because.. of Nina.."

 

FLASH BACK. Author's P.O.V.

Taeyeon was crying in his room.. thinking what's gonna happend now.. suddenly he saw his window and jumped outside. His dad was busy trying to find a new school so.. he don't noted that Taeyeon already left the house.

In the first.. Taeyeon don't knew where he can go.. Sooyoung it's busy because he works in the night.. so he can't talk.. and Yuri live with his sisters so.. it's difficult find calm in his home.. Taeyeon only has one place to go.. Nina's home. 

 

"Taeyeon?? what are you doing here?? are you crying??" Nina asked

 

"Nina.. I need a place where I can sleep one night.." Taeyeon said

 

"Oh but... Tae.. you.. what's happend??" Nina said worried

 

"Well.. My dad it's mad at me because.." Taeyeon told whole story to Nina.. but in the middle of the chat.. the sky made a loud., and started to rain very hard.. For that reason Nina and Taeyeon went inside the house

 

"Nina.. sorry for disturb you.. I'm really really sorry.." Taeyeon said

 

"Yeah.. hehe Tae it's not problem but.. you can't stay here..." Nina said.. she looked worried

 

"Eh?? why not Nina??" Taeyeon sadly said

 

"Ahh.. weee... well let me see.. amm forget it Taeyeon.. I'm going to fix the guest room wait here ok??" Nina went out of the living room

 

"Ohh thanks baby.." Taeyeon smiled. After a few minutes Taeyeon listened something strange of Nina's room

 

"Now.. go out!! he'll see you!!" 

 

Taeyeon went to Nina's room and he is waiting behind the door without make any noise..

 

"Hey Nina what's happen if he see me???" 

"Stupid!! he's my boyfriend!! You're a bad boy eh?? haha you like the danger??" Nina said with y voice

"Oh.. you're sleeper.. haha come here my y girl!"

 

Suddenly Taeyeon entered inside the room and saw all the scene.. Nina on stranger's top and they was half .. All are in shock.. and nobody said anything..

 

"Nina.. what's this??" Taeyeon said sadly

 

"Ah.. Taeyeon.. it's not what you think!!!" Nina said

 

"No.. So.. what's this??? YOU'RE A LIAR!!!" Taeyeon screamed

 

"No.. no baby!! please listen me!!" Nina tried calm Taeyeon

 

"NO!!!! I DON'T WAN'T LISTEN YOU!!!! YOU'RE A LIAR!!! AFTER ALL THAT I GAVE YOU?? REALLY??? I BOUGHT YOU A LOT OF THINGS!! I LOVED YOU SINCERELY!! I GAVE YOU MONEY!!! A LOT OF MONEY!!! AND YOU.. YOU CHEAT ME???" Taeyeon was very mad

 

"OK STUPID WHO ARE YOU FOR SCREAM ME???" Nina yelled "OK.. YOU DON'T WANT LISTEN ME?? WELL.. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!"

 

"STUPID ... LIAR!!!" Taeyeon yelled and Nina hit his cheek.

 

"YOU DON'T CALL ME AGAIN IDIOT!!!! YOU SEE NOW??? FOR THIS I CHEAT YOU!! I NEVER LOVED YOU!!! YOU'RE A LOSER!! AND ALWAYS YOU'LL BE A LOSER TAEYEON!! ALL THAT I WANT WAS YOUR MONEY!! AND NOW.. I HAVE A LOT OF THIS SO.. YOU CAN LEAVE MY LIFE NOW!! GET LOST LOSER!! DON'T CALL ME AGAIN AND GET OUT OF HERE!!  I DON'T WANT SEE YOU ANYMORE!!!! COWARD.. BERK!!!!!" Nina yelled.

 

Taeyeon went out of the house as he crying.. he was really mad.. angry.. furios.. hurt.. and sad.. he don't knew where he can go..

 

"FUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled and he fell to the ground.. with the rain wetting him.. he turn back to Nina's house..

 

" YOU MOTHERER!!! OF !!!!" He yelled and then.. he walked without destiny.. and the rain.. was his only company...

 

*PRESENT*

"That night was the worst of all my nights until now.. and I swore that I never fall in love again" Taeyeon explained

"After that.. I came to a bar..  and I entered.. I was drunk.. and well.. in this moment I never be the same.. Yuri and Sooyoung never left me.. and well.. they change me a lot.. they can control me.. for this they are my best friends" Soo and Yuri only smiled with Tae's words..

"I move to Japan.. to a new school.. I was expulsed and all passed like this amm other.. 2 times.. this is my 4rth school.. And.. I never saw Nina again.. until now and for this I have afraid.. I don't know what is she want..." Taeyeon said

 

"Don't worry Taeyeon we'll help you" Sunny said

 

"Yeah! hahaha we are friends no???" Jessica said and took Yuri's hand

 

"Of course.. all are friends.. right Tiffany??" Sooyoung said

 

"Oh yeah.. sorry Taeyeon..all it's ok now.." Tiffany said..

 

"He was hurt in the past.. maybe.. I can help him.. but.. he don't want be in love anymore.. so.. I need forget him.." Tiffany showed a fake smile

 

"Thanks for that Tiffany and.. sorry if I hurted you.." Taeyeon said and smile to her

 

Tiffany tried to hide her saddness.."what time is it???" she asked

 

"Ahh... let me see.." Seohyun watched her cellphone. "It is.. 10:30 p.m."

 

"What???!! it's too late now!!!" Tiffany said "Sorry guys.. I gotta go now!!! I'll see you tomorrow ok??" Tiffany stands up and Jessica follow her

 

"Be careful girls!!" Seohyun said

 

"Yeah thanks for all Sunny" Tiffany said and hugged her friend

 

"Don't worry baby.. Hey.. I hope that you and Taeyeon were ok eh??" Sunny whisper

 

"Yeah.. hehe me too" Tiffany smile 

 All the guys left Sunny's house and went to their respectives houses... Tiffany can't think anything else than Taeyeon's history.. and she tried to found a way for help him.. but she was sad because he can't fall in love again..

 

"How I can help you if you don't been in love??? Why I'm in love with you now????"

 

"Tiffany... I hope that we're ok.. I really want to stand with you... forever.." Taeyeon thought as he waved to JeTi inside the limousine..

 

 

 

 

Hey guys :D haha I'm inspirate!! hahaha please don't stop to read!! the school's festival it's very close! and more adventures!! :) so.. what do you think about Taeyeon's past?? haha tragic no?? haha follow me on twitter!! @Vicky_Hwang_ We can talk and .. knowing better :) thanks for read and suscribe.. hehe don't forget comment if you like it! good night guys :D I love you!!!