Whole story (1)

Fun and love, perfect combination.

"Tiffany... They're here.." Jessica said, Tiffany only nodded.

 

"Hey girls!! we arrived!! and we have pizza!!" Yuri said 

 

"You're late.." Sunny said

 

"Sorry.. It's Sooyoung's fault" Taeyeon said

 

"Hey!! we have pizza now!!!" Sooyoung said "I did this for you!!"

 

"Haha yeah yeah..." Jessica said

 

"Come on.. let's eat!!!" Seohyun excited said

 

"You see??? She understand me!!" Sooyoung teased

 

All the guys enter in the house and sat in the living room, they started to eat pizza.. the atmosphere felt.. stranger.. and bad.

 

"So.. Taeyeon.. what's happen in the restaurant??" Sunny asked

 

"Ah well.. guys.. it's a long history.. but I'll try to make this more short.. I'll start for the first.." Taeyeon said.. "It was amm.. four years ago.. I had 18 years old.."

 

*FLASH BACK* Taeyeon's P.O.V.

 

 

My life it's.. unperfect.. because my dad it's rich.. all the people want "me".. well.. all they want my money or my attention.. but only for my social status. I'm tired of all this .. the society.. that day by day bother my family.. with all they questions and.. lie..

But I'm a nice guy.. caritative and friendly, I'm very responsable and intelligent. I like the school..

 

"YOU WHAT?????!!!!" 

 

*END OF FLASH BACK..*

 

"YURI!!! silence!!!! yeah.. I liked school.. impossible to believe right???... .. stop of interrupt me ok??" Taeyeon said.

 

*FLASH BACK.. AGAIN* Taeyeon's P.O.V

 

The school are incredible.. I don't have friends.. but I like my subjects.. and maybe I can be an important chemist one day.. my life it's boring.. all teens play videogames or walk on the park.. but.. I'm diferent.. I can't go out of my house because the press is always follow me or my dad.. For this, I read books in my room, my big library help me so much.

That's my life, my interest rested on books and school.. until that day.. 22th of march, the day that changed my life because she.. she moves in front of my house and she always was here.. she started to go to my school, for luck.. she was registered on my group, yeah another great reason for love school, her name.. it's Nina.. 

She  became popular in the school to soon, for that reason I can't talk so much with her.. I think that she don't know that I exist.. So... hehe how she can been in love with me?? Hahaha that's stupid.. 

Today it's the great day.. our school select two students for travel around the world.. this students need study in last year.. luck.. I'm on last year, second, the students need have good notes.. and I have good notes, I really want to travel around the world.. I wish that they choose me I really need this travel.. I want forget all the people for one second..

I arrive, finally.. at the school.. I'm very excited for the students' election. My class it's boring.. I think that all them are stupids.. but anyway.. I'm only wait for that moment.. For can travel... 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"So.. you were a great student an.. forever alone??" Sooyoung teased

 

"Hey stop that!! you know me.. well not much but.. you know how I was.." Taeyeon said

 

"Yeah yeah yeah.. but Why you tell to us this things?? I think that you're going to tell us about.. Nina.." Sooyoung said

 

"For this.. ok.. I'm going to jump in this part.. I won that selection.. and.. guess who was my partner??...

 

*FLASH BACK* Taeyeon's P.O.V

 

Congratulations..This students are going to travel around the world and they are.. Kim Taeyeon and Nina Duplet...

AWESOME!! I do it!!! I win!!! I'm very happy for this and more because Nina is going to travel with me!!! Oh that luck!! my luck!!! Yeah!!. After two weeks the principal call us to discuss many things.. like the permission of our parents and the things that maybe we need in the travel. In this moment.. Nina organize a party for her.. amm.. farewell.. and all the school was invited.. of course.. all except.. me. Well.. I thought that but I don't know what's is going to happen.. 

I'm waiting for my dad.. he needs sign the permission, all it's in calm.. but like I said.. I don't know what's it's going to happen..

 

"Hello.. you're my partner of the travel right??" A girl told me

 

"Oh yeah.. I.. I.. I...." I'm in shock... !!!

 

"Hey are you ok??" She ask me

 

"Y.. yeah do..don't worry.. I..I'm Taey.. Taeyeon" I say  but.. with a stupid voice..

 

"Yeah I know.. hehe all the city knows your family.. Kim family right??" She say with an angelical voice

 

"Yeah.. hehe..Wh.. what's.. you.. your name??" I ask her..

 

"I'm Nina hehe nice to meet you.." I smiled  "Hey!! Taeyeon!!" Nina said. I turn back and I see her.. I'm shaking.. but WHY???!!

 

"Ni.. Ni...Nina... Wh...what's u.. up??" I answered

 

"Are you going to come to my party tonight???" Nina asked me

 

"I... I..'m.. enchan.." I need to stop this.. COME ON TAEYEON!!!!, That's all that I think. So I kick my leg and I continue..

 

"I'm delighted of that.." I said

 

"Oh that's great!!" Nina laugh and I do it too.

 

"So.. here is you invitation.. I see you tonight ok?? please! don't be late my parents wanna know you" She say and I became more nervous..

 

"M..me??? w..WH..why_??" I say..

 

"Well.. you're going to accompany all the travel.. so.. they want know.. how is yourself hehe sorry if this is uncomfortable.." Nina tell me and for a stranger reason.. I feel more comfortable..

 

"Oh.. really?? thanks.. I think.. well I see you tonight.." I tell her

 

"Yeah! of course.. nice to meet you Taeyeon. Good bye" She kissed my cheek and then she leave me there..

 

*END OF FLASH BACK*

 

"Hey Bro.. this is boring.. go to the most important part!!"Yuri said

 

"SILENCE YURI!!! !!" Jessica hits Yuri's arm

 

"Oh sorry.. pff.. continue Taeyeon.." Yuri said

 

"Ok.. thanks.. amm well.. in the party she introduced me her parents.. and they told that I was an incredible guy.. haha" Taeyeon said

 

"Hey stupid.. it's late can you tell us whole story now please??" Sooyoung said

 

"Yay..ya..ya... ok ok.. amm. well her party was excelent and.. after two weeks we were  good friends and.. the travel started.. our first stop.. was in E.U... after.. in México, Brasil, Spain, China,.. etc.. but in Montreal.. all started..."

 

*FLASH BACK* Taeyeon's P.O.V

 

"Hey Nina.. where are you??" I say.. 

 

"I'm here Tae!!" She answer me, she looks so beautiful "What's up??"

 

"Hey Nina.. I want to tell so something.. come here!!" I say, and she followed me 

 

"Well.. look.. I meet you.. amm a few months ago.. and.. You.. you are so beautiful.. I want... ask you if.." She interrupt me..

 

"Come on Tae.. get to the point.." She smiled

 

"OK.. can we.. meet in the roof tonight??" I say to her

 

"Of course hehe" Nina smiled and hugged me, I feel.. so warm and.. excited.

 

*PRESENT* 

"Ok guys.. I'm going to go more fast ok??" Taeyeon said

*FLASH BACK*

In the night.. I was in the roof.. only waiting for Nina.. on the floor, a gigants bouquets form the phrase.. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?". I put some balloons too and a path of clandles since the door until a table.. with flowers and food that I made.

I only was waiting.. I'm vary nervous now.. hehehe. Now.. it was 15 minutes late of the hour.. and I think that she don't come.. But suddenly.. I heard something.. THE DOORKNOB!!! IT'S MOVING!!! GOOD!!!! SHE'S HERE!!!

I don't know how act now.. My body only shake.. and this not help me.. in NOTHING!!!!.. Finally I can see her body in front of me.. well not on me but across all the flowers.. She only read the message and smile.. the music start and I.. I'm still in shock!!!!!! 

She apart the view of the flowers and look at me.. she's crying but WHY??? I do,. some bad?? Maybe.. I hurt her but how?? that's impossible.. She's only my friend.. Maybe I offended her.. PFF!! !! why???... aaaa!!!!!! tell me something.. no.. I need to tell her something.. TELL HER SOMETHING TAE!!!

 

"Nina..." I'm so nervous.. so.. I need to be brave.. yes.. I'M BRAVE!!!!!! "Nina!!! I like you so much!!!!" I scream.. she looks surprised but she only smile I think that I need continue to speak.. 

 

"Ahh.. I like you so much.. and on this travel.. I want to ask you.. because you're so beautiful and.. I love you.. !! Please!! aaa!! ignore this!!! pff!! sorry.. i'm nervous now.. hehe.. Well I just... oh yeah! I forgot.."

I put the CD.. and play.. So I start to speak with more security.. that song.. it's important for me because.. my mom played this in the piano.. of course.. when she was with life..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONOb6NGyZT4

"Nina.. what I want to say is.." I need air.. I take a breath.. and I'll say it.. now.. She only looks me.. and she's like angel.. 

"Nina... Do you wanna be my girlfriend???" 

She don't make a move.. and me too.. both are quiet.. and.. look each other.. it pass 5 minutes and nobody say nothing.. until.. 

"Taeyeon..." She sob and smile.. "You did all this.. for me??" She ask "All that you said.. it's true??"

 

"Well.. yes.. All.." I answer 

 

"Taeyeon...you're my friend.. a great friend.. so.. I.. " And in this moment my heart broke.. suddenly.. "I agree.." She said

 

"What??!" You said yes???!!!" I'm very happy!!!!! GOD!!! I CAN'T BELIVE IT!!!

 

"Yes Tae... I want to be your girlfriend" Nina say and she walk close to me.. then,.. she kissed me.. I can feel her lips over mine.. and.. that feel.. it's AWESOME!!!!!

 

*END OF FLASH BACK*

"Woww.. Tae... you're.. so romantic.." Seohyun said

 

"Thanks.. but.. well.. that was in the past.. I had only 18 years old.. it's normal.. no??" Tae said

 

"Ok.. now all know that she is your Ex no??" Yuri said "But.. why you hate her so much and.. why she want you now??"

 

"Well.. the days pass.. and.. amm She told me "yes" without think.. the time walked fast.. and we were very happy.. but.. when we arrived to Korea..."

 

"Taeyeon... you was.. hurt??" Tiffany thought

 

 

 

Hi guys! :D I'm here again hahahah well I hope you enjoy this chapter :) part 2.. maybe soon hahaha be careful :) oh do you have twitter?? Follow me @Vicky_Hwang_ and tell me what do you think about this I follow you back :), thanks for read and suscribe :) I love you guys, Fighting!!