Epilogue.

Fun and love, perfect combination.

SOOSUN

 

"Run baby it's late now!!!" 

 

"I'm on my way baby!!! hehehe I'm ready!!" Sooyoung said. Sunny smiled when she saw him.

 

"Omo.. you look so handsome baby..." Sunny said "Oh.. let me fix your tie.." 

 

"Thank you Bunny..." Sooyoung smiled "You look so beautiful with that dress.."

 

"Awww you're so nice baby" Sunny kissed him, the kiss turned deeper...

 

"Ajjam.. mommy... daddy... we need to go now..." 

 

"Eh?? aww.. of course little baby.. haha" Sooyoung carrier his daughter "Where's your brother??" 

 

"I don't know... in the garden??" 

 

"Aiishh... Hey!! HEY!! Donghae!! come here now we need to go!!!" Sunny yelled.

 

"Hahaha that Donghae..." Sooyoung smiled. Sunny and he got married years ago and now they had two child. Donghae and Yoonie. Both made the Party Burritos bigger and better. Now they have a lot of money because it became an international restaurant.

KEYCOLE

"Are you ready Honey???" 

 

"Yes yes!! I'm ready hehehe and you?" 

 

"Ahh yeah.. haha let's go.. I can't wait!!" Key said 

 

"I know... Jessica finally... hahaha" Nicole laughed. 

 

"Yes, after of all they love each other.." Key hugged her.

 

"Like us baby???" Pauline kiss his cheek

 

"Yeah... well we're late. Come on! hehe we need to go!" Key said, both went out of the room hand by hand, they was a little sad because the next month they'll back to the agency... the agent work is hard. Key and Pauline are together until now, but the agency is their lifes so... they'll back to Spain.

YOONSEO.

 

"I can't belive this... after all the problems.. Sica unnie..." 

 

"Yes baby... for this we flew here... haha" Yoona said.

 

"I'm very happy for them" Seohyun smiled. 

 

"Me too.. but.. I'm very happy for us... we're together now and your parents accept me" Yoona sighed.

 

"I know.. ahh finally we can stay together forever Yoona!!!" Seohyun hugged him.

 

"Oh oh.. look at the hour.. we need to go, After you my lady.." Yoona said.

 

"Thank you gentleman". Seo said and both laughes. Yoona and Seohyun moved to Japan but they visit their friends when they have time, Yoona is the owner of Im's company and Seohyun finished the university, she's an excelent lawyer.

YULSIC

"I do..." Jessica said with a smile in her face. Yuri sighed and laugh a little.

 

"It's good, now you can kiss the girlfriend" 

 

Yuri and Jessica kissed each other and all the presents were clapping and laughing. Finally Jessica and Yuri got married. Yuri is an important doctor on the Korean Center Hospital. Jessica is an international model. In the party they was very happy all their friends went to his weeding and Jessica is his dream. He loves her a lot.

 

"Yuri here!! we need to make a toast for you and Jessica!" Sooyoung said, all raised their cups and smiled.

 

"For our love.. and you.. the woman of my dreams" Yuri said "SALUD!" He raised his cup but the liquid came out of the glass..

 

"Ouch.. even in his weeding... " Taeyeon said.

 

"KKKWWOO..." Jessica was interrupted.

 

"Hey Jess!!! wait wait...... " Taeyeon took Jessica's cup and launched the liquid to Yuri."Ready.. both are in the same condition..."

 

"JAJAJAJA" Jessica laughed and all the salon too.

 

"Good job Tae tae.." 

 

"Thanks baby... haha Yuri needed a lesson hahahah"

 

"You're always dork???" Tiffany raised her eyebrows.

 

"You love my dorky side..." Taeyeon touch her nose.

 

"Not only your dorky side... I love you... complete Kim Taeyeon" 

 

"And I love you too... complete Kim Tiffany"

 

"And I need a kiss now..." Tiffany put her hands on Tae's neck and kissed him passionalitly. She was a singer, and Taeyeon the owner of his father's company. They have three child. Inna, Kyunsang and MiYoung. Both are very happy, their lives are complete now, the years passed and they still together because their love is a true love... and the true love... Is strongest.