Meeting Jessica.

Fun and love, perfect combination.

 

 

​​​
​"So.. 501 is your group??" Sunny asked.

"Yeah it's a great group" Soo answered. Suddenly Sunny heared a familiar voice "Fany" she said as she smile.

 


"Hi Sunny How are you??.. Oh you hace a partner.. Are we interrupted??" Fany shyly said.

 

"Oh don't worry" Soo answered. "Oh I almost forgot!! Fany he's..."

 

"Choi Sooyoung" Everybody saw Taeyeon

 

"You know him??" Sunny said.

 

 

The boys looked one to other and make a loud laugh. "Know him??.. Haha he's my best friend!!" Soo laugh.

 

Tae nodded. "Really?? wow.. the world is to little.." Sunny afirm. 

 

"Yeah.. that's right.. Well whatever.. Who are you???" Soo said to Fany.

 

"Tiffany Hwang.. Nice to meet you, I'm Sunny's Best friend"

 

"Oh cool.. Nice to meet you too" Soo smiled. "Hey... seems like Soo has a girlfriend" Tae joked.. Suddenly.. the SooSun's faces flushed so much.

 

"Wow.. they don't speak.. they remained very quiet.." Fany thought..

 

"Actually. he works in my mom's restaurant I met him there. We are friends.. And today I'll pay our lunch because I hit him with.. a soccer ball.." Sunny explain. 

 

"Hey you should be more careful!! Sunny" Tae said her. "Oh don't worry Tae.. I don't fell any pain now.." Soo bravely said. 

 

"I don't not mean that.. Soo" Everybody saw Taeyeon... again... "If you keep hitting him.. you are going to lost all your money!!" 

 

"Tae.. What are you talking about??" Fany said him. "Well.. amm.. They have seen eat an elephant??" All nodded. "Well Soo can eat.. THE TRIPLE!!" Tae said as saw Soo and all laugh.

 

"Really??" Sunny said, she was looking at him all the time. 

 

"I'm.. well I don't eat to much.. I only.. sometimes I'm feel super hungry.. so,.. I'm.." Soo tried to explain.. "Don't worry, in reality.." Sunny was silent.. "In reality??" Fany tried to give her the idea again

 

"Well.. I think.. that this is cute" Sunny shyly said. 

 

Her face turned red.. Like Soo's face.

 

"Ok... ahh" Soo shook his face. "You wanna order now??" 

 

"Yes..!!" Tae said. "I'm hungry!!" Everybody stand up of the table except Tae.

 

"You don't come Tae??" Fany told him. "No, I'm going to apart our sits." Tae responded.

 

"Oh great.. But.. what you are going to eat??" Fany said again.

 

"Don't worry Fany.. Hey Tae.. the usual??" Soo told to Tae

 

"Yes.. but I want Ice cream instead of yogurth please" And Tae sits more commfortable in his chair.

 

"Ok.. We well back" Sunny start to walked and the other guys followed her.

 


 

Jessica was finishing her food. She get up and started to walk out of the cafeteria. But when she was crossed the door..

 

"Aaahh!!" Jessica yelled as she falled  in the floor.

 

"Hey sorry, I'm so sorry" A guy said. "My god... Mi outfit!! YOU!! Look what you do!!!.. !!"

 

"I'm so sorry!!!" the guy apologized. "Run bro.!!! RUUUNN!!!" His friend yelled and they went out run, fast to they legs can run.

 

"!!!.. stupid guys... Pff look my outfit.. it's.. like a hot dog with all this ketchup.. Grrr!!!" Jessica was furious.

 

"Hey.. Can I help you??" 

 

"Get lost los..." Jess still saw Tae.. like a pabo. 

 

"Hey.. Are you there??" Tae said.

 

"Come on Jess.. show your awesome personality. Is you chance!!.. wow this guy... it's very handsome!!"

 

"Ajjaam... Yeah.. hi, I'm Jessica.. Jessica Jung." Jess said with a y tone.

 

"Hello.. I'm Taeyeon. Are you ok??" Tae asked.

 

"Yeah.. just.. it's ketchup in.. all my clothes.. don't worry" She laugh.. stupidly.

 

"Ok.. well see you" Tae said. Suddenly he felt something in his arm

 

"Hey wait.. Are you new here?? I never seen you before.." Jessica asked him. "Yeah.. I'm a transferred student" Tae smile.

 

"Wow.. bad boy??" Jess asked. "Ah.. yeah.. a little. But I'm going to chance.." Tae respond.

 


 

"Hey.. we are here!!" Soo said.

 

"Ah that's great!! Be careful Jess I'm going to eat." And Tae took his food and started to eat.

 

"Jess.. What's up to your blouse??" Fany worriedly said.

 

"Oh this?? a stupid guy push me and.. th ketchup make the rest." Jess said dissapointed.

 

"Do you wanna clothes?? I have extra clothes in my locker" Sunny said as smile to the  blonde.

 

"Yeah thanks Sunny.. Nice to meet you Tae.. See you guys." Jessica and Sunny leave.

 

"Hey dude.. What happend between you and Jessica??" Soo asked to Tae.

 

"Eh?? Ah.. nothing.. I just wanna help her. Why??" Tae said. "Well.. you now.. Yuri is in love with Jessica." Soo murmured.

 

"IS SHE YURI'S LOVER??? Hahaha!!! wow.. I don't have any idea!!" Tae laughed without control

 

"Hey! stop Tae!! Are you going to hurt one of your best friends??" Soo scolded.

 

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! Come on.. don't tell me that you think I like Jessica??" Tae laugh.. again.. "You like her???" Soo said.

 

"Please say no.. please say no.." Tiffany thought

 

"Of course no!! She's pretty but.. Yuri likes her and I'm not this kind of person" Tae calm down.

 

"What kind??" Tiffany said.

 

"A player.. and a traitor. Yuri is my friend, I'm not going to betray him." Tae explain.

 

"He's so cute.. eh?? What I'm saying this???" Tiffany thought

 

"Hey you're the best bro" Soo said "Yeah.. yeah.. haha come on.. lets eat" Tae suggested

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Hey guys :) I'm back, sorry for the late update.. I have a lot of homework. Probably tomorrow I can't update but I'm doing my best effort :) Thanks for suscribe and read! I love you Guys ^^