Meal with Tiffany (2)

Fun and love, perfect combination.

 

"Oh.. the food was great!!! I'm full..." Tae said.

 

"Yeah me too hahaha we ate like a kings.." Tiffany laugh and Tae too

 

"Pff.. When you learn to cook??" Tae asked.

 

"Well.. since I was a child. The first time that I made the food for my mom was when I had only 7 years." Tiffany answered.

 

"Wow..  young.. why???" Tae asked again.

 

"Well.. my mom works all the day in that moment, so when I was in the house alone.. I needed to cook my food by myself."  Fany explained.

 

"Oh.. so.. you don't have brothers or sisters??" Tae said curious.

 

"No.. I'm the only daughter..." Fany smiled.

 

"And your dad??" Tae asked without know... Tiffany was in silence, she has water in her eyes, it was a very uncomfortable moment for the two..

 

"My dad.. cheated in my mom.. and one day.. he was drunk in the house, he screamed to my mom and.. then... he ... hits her... After that my mom divorced of him. He can't back to her side because my mom don't wanted and don't want in her life. So.. I hate my dad for that.. and I don't know where is he. But I don't care.. I'm really happy now I don't need him or else than my mom.." Tiffany was crying in silent but Taeyeon knows that.

 

"Hey Fany.. I'm.. I'm sorry.. I don't have idea..." Tae apologized.

 

"Hey don't worry.. you don't know it..." Fany force a smile. She cleaned her tears and smile for Tae, this time a great smile, a truth smile.

 

"So.. How about you?? Your family.. your friends?? hehe" Fany asked.

 

"Well.. my dad... He's the founder of Porche autoshop's company. And.. he is very busy with his work, all his life is the company. My mom died when I had 14 years old, she died because an stupid shot in her heart. I have one sister.. but she's in España. She study medicine. And.. ammm my friends.. well Yuri, Sooyoung, Jessica, Yoona, and.. and you.. " Tae explained.

 

"Wow.. you're rich, of course you're a Kim hehehe" Fany teased.

 

"Well.. hehe yeah.. but I'm not like my father... I'm very different." Tae said.

 

"Yeah? How??" Tiffany asked.

 

"Well.. I know how have fun.. for example hahaha" Tae and Fany laugh

 

"Hahaha oh.. Tae heheh I like know you better, you're a great person haha" Fany said.

 

"Hey thank you Tiff.. You too.. you are a great person and beauty" Tae smiled

 

"He blushed me.. He likes me???" Fany thought.

 


 

"Oh.. you think that Taeyeon and Fany... are dating??" Sunny said

 

"I don't know.. haha but if this is true.. I'm happy for them" Jessica said.

 

"Yeah.. me too" Sunny smiled. The two girls are was laid on the bed and watched an horror movie.

 

"Hey Jess.. Do you have popcorn??" Sunny said.

 

"Ah... no I don't have... sorry Sunny" Jessica apologized.

 

"Hey don't worry blonde.. I'll buy one bag in the shop I'm not late to much" Sunny said as she get in her shoes.

 

"Hey ok.. but I'm with you.. ok??" Jessica suggested 

 

"Ah.. ok ok .. let's go Jessi" Sunny said.

 


 

"Hahahaha!!! you  lose Tae!!!!" Fany said.

 

"Oooo it's unfair!! the tower was in bad position!!!" Tae did tantrum

 

"Oh come on little boy.. it's ok!! hehe we can play another thing.." Tiffany rubbed Taeyeon's head

 

"Neee!!! Amm.. Do you have videogames??" Tae asked

 

"Ah.. yeah.. " Tiffany said.

 

"YEAH??!! Are you kidding me???" Tae laugh

 

"No.. why?? hehe" Fany told him. "Because.. a girl with videogames is a goddess" Tae smiled at her..

 

"..... T.. thanks... Tae.." Tiffany blushed

 

"So.. Can we play videogames???" Tae suggested

 

"Oh yeah!! come here, the XBOX is in my room" Tiffany took Taeyeon's wrist...

 

"Hey.. she don't hurt me.. Her hand is so soft,.." Tae thought.

 

"He told me.. goddess.. Omo... he's so cute.." Tiffany thought.

 

"Here we are!!!" Fany happily said.

 

"Omo.. it's.. ALL PINK!!!" Taeyeon surprised said.

 

"Well..yeah hehe I love pink" Fany smiled.

 

"Yeah.. I can see that..." Tae said

 

"Well.. what you wanna play??" Fany asked him

 

Taeyeon look to on of Fany's closet and saw a millions of videogames there inside..

 

 

"OMOOOO!!!!!! TIFFANY!!!!!!!" Taeyeon was enchanted with Fany's videogames

 

"Heheheh so.. what you wanna play Tae??" Fany asked.

 

"ALL!!!" Taeny laugh.

 


 

"AAAAHAHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Both screamed

 

"My god!!!!! why we are watch this???" Sunny said.

 

"Because.. I don't know.. AAAAAHHH!!!!" Jessica said.

 

"Can we watch another movie??? Uh???" Sunny suggested..

 

"Yeah.. I agree!!!!" Jessica stands up and put out the CD out of the DVD..

 

"Ah... my god... i don't want watch this again..." Sunny said.

 

"Yeah.. me too... " Jessi smiled.

 

"Mrs. Jung.. A handsome guy look at you in the door." 

 

"Yeah.. thanks Pilar.." 

 

"Hey who can be???" Jessi asked.

 

"I don't know.. but amm I gotta go Jess!!! it's late and I need to do my homework.. like you eh??" Sunny smiled

 

"Yeah! yeah, thanks for coming Sunny" 

 

"Don't worry blonde.. I see you tomorrow ok???" Sunny smiled at her.

 

"Yeah!! be careful!!!" Jess waved at Sunny.

 

"Ah.. who is look for me?? ...." Jess said to herself.

 

".... Y.. YURIII????!!! Omo.. Yuri is here????!!" Jessica thinks.

 


 

"Hey Fany you're so good for this!!!" Tae said.

 

"Yeah hahaha you too eh??" Fany said and smiled

 

"We make a good team hahaha" Tae said.

 

"Of course.. we are Taeny.. remember?? hehe" Fany teased.

 

"Yeah!! hahah Taeny vs. World!!!" Taeyeon was dorky.

 

"Hahahahaha!!! you're so funny Tae.. " Fany laugh.

 

"Hey you too Tiff.. Do you wanna eat with me tomorrow in the school??" Tae suggested

 

"OMOOO!!! The school!!!! HOMEWORK!! We need to do our homework Tae!!!" Fany yelled.

 

"Hey relax Tiff.. now .. come on let's do our homework ok??" Tae smiled.

 

"Ok.. but.. I think you hate the school..." Tiff said.

 

"Of course.. I hate the school.. " Tae said. 

 

"But you like it.. so.. I want you happy so.. I'll do it for you.." Tae thought.

 

"So..??" Fany question him.

 

"Ah.. so.. it's important.. if I want to go out of there... I need to be a good student.. or I live all my life in the school..." Taeyeon explained.

 

"Oh it's that so.. well.. let's go hehe" Fany said and they went to the living room.

 

"I'm not going to move of here if you don't take my wrist.." Dorky Tae said.

 

"EH?? Hahaha pabo!!! let's go!!!" And Tiffany took Tae's wrist...

 

"HEY HEY FANY!!! IT HUTRS!!!!!!" Tae yelled

 


 

"Hey mom.." Fany said

 

"Hey honey.. how are you??"Mrs. Hwang kiss fany's forehead.

 

"Fine mom.. and you?? are you tired??" Fany said.

 

"Yeah.. hehe but I love the kids.. heheh You eat already?" Mrs. Hwang asked.

 

"Yeah.. we made spagetti" Fany smile at her mom.

 

"We???.." Tiff's mom looked behind her daughter and saw a little and trembling guy.. "Oh hi Taeyeon! I don't saw you"

 

"Goo.. Good night Mrs.. H..Hwang" Tae nervously said and waved.

 

"Come on Taeyeon.. don't shake I told you the other day!!" Mrs. Hwang took Tae's shoulders.

 

"Yeah.. hehe... S.. sorry" Taeyeon smiled.

 

"You know him mom???" Tiffany surprised said.

 

"Yeah.. hehe the other day he came here looking for you, he wanted say sorry for leave you the first time that he came here" Mrs. Hwang explained and Tae only blushed.. All his face was RED!!!

 

"Really??" Fany looked at Tae.

 

"Yeah.. but... you was in work.. so.. I can't find you..." Tae said shyly.

 

"So cute!!!" Fany thought "Thanks Tae" Showed her eyesmile

 

"God.. I love her smile!!!!"

 

"Are you going to do your homework??" Mrs. Hwang asked 

 

"Yeah hehe" Both said.

 

"Ok.. so.. I'm on my room if you needs me ok??" Mrs. Hwang leave them alone

 

"Yes.. thanks Miss." Tae thanked.

 

 

HOURS LATER..

 

"Uh.. we finally end..." Fany said.

 

"Yeah hehe I think that... I gotta go Fany it's late" Tae said.

 

"Oh yeah.. hehe Do you go so away??" Fany asked.

 

"No.. hehe and I have my car so.. It's more faster so don't worry hehe" Tae said.

 

"Ok.. But.. Can you call me or send me a message when you arrived to your home please??" Tiffany asked

 

"Yeah hehe I will" Tae smiled and took his backpack.

 

"Thank you Tae" Fany smiled.

 

"Hey say thanks to your mom for me ok??" Tae said to Tiffany

 

"Yeah don't worry I'll tell her" Fany opened the door.

 

"And.. thank you Tiffany, I had a lot of fun with you" Tae said to Fany

 

"Yeah hehe me too, Well.. I see you tomorrow ok??" Tiffany said 

 

"Ok, good night Fany" Tae kissed Fany's cheek, and both are blushed.. and.. they was in shock.

 

"Ah... ok good bye!!" Tae ran to his car and drive to fast "BYE FANY!!!" He yelled by the window.

 

Tiffany stands in her door for minutes.. then she said.." Bye Tae..." and smile as she took her cheek

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys!! :D I'm here hehehe well I love this chapter hahaha :) so.. Who is looking for Jes?? :D hehehe be careful guys, maybe in the night I can update again :) hehe I love you guys!! Good morning and have a nice day _:) Thanks for read and suscribe and don't forget comment! hehe If you like it heheh fighting!! :D