Whole story (2)

Fun and love, perfect combination.

 

"All was awesome.. but when we arrived to Korea..."

 

*FLASH BACK* Taeyeon's P.O.V.

Woww.. I'm waiting for her.. hehe for Nina. I don't see her since we arrive.. all my partners ask about the travel, and I answer very happy. I'm telling to them all our adventures..

 

"Hey Taeyeon!! it's true??" A friend ask

 

"Uuuh??? What??" I say.. I'm very confuse because he asked very awesome..

 

"About.. amm.. your relationship??? With.. Nina???" He said.

 

"Oh yeah.. hahaha yeah yeah.. I'm with Nina now.. She's my girlfriend, since we arrived to Chigago.. I asked to her and.. she told me.. yes hehehe" I tell and all are looking at me.. they are like.. um.. surprise hehehe. Oh!! look!! she's here!!

"Sorry guys.. I gotta go!!" I run very fast to Nina's place and I'm very happy for this..

 

"Nina!!! hey baby!!" I hug her.. and she respond the hug. I'm happy for this.

 

"Hey Taeyeon what's up honey??" She kiss my lips and I Kiss back. Her friends are looking at me but.. they look angry and.. some.. amm.. disgusted?? I'm very uncomfortable... But I don't say nothing.. because they're Nina's friends..

 

"Hey girl.. Nina.. Can we talk to you.. umm privately please??" Her friend say..

 

"Oh yeah.. hehe Tae.. baby Can I see you amm.. in the afternoon?? I'll call you and.. you can go to my home.. you like this idea??" She say to me 

 

"Oh of course hehe, I be waiting for your call" I smile to her. "I love you baby" I kiss her cheek and I'm go to the cafeteria Yuri and Sooyoung are waiting there.. we have Karate's class.

 

"Ok honey!!!" She say and go to her friends.

 

With Nina. Author's P.O.V

"Hey Nina.. We accept you.. you're our friend.. but.." 

 

"What's the matter??" Nina said.

 

"Well.. we don't know how to tell you.. we wont hurt your stupid mind.." 

 

"Come on.. we're friends no?? Wait... what's stupid mind???"

 

"Forget it!!.. amm it's about.. Taeyeon.." 

 

"Ok.. what's with him???" Nina asked

 

"Ahh,.. I think that it's.. something.. bad with him.." Her friend tried to explain

 

"There's nothing bad with him.. you don't know him like me.. I know him very well.. believe in me" Nina proudly said

 

"Ahh. but.. this is.. important.. amm.. this is.. because he's a..." Her friend stopped.. making suspense and Nina hate this..

 

"Waee?? Come on.. you're stupid??? Only tell me!! .. you're my friend!!! be brave!!!" Nina said in a rude mood.

 

"YOU NEED TO STOP DATING TAEYEON!!!"

 

"Eh???" Nina was very surprised

 

"He's a loser!! a nerd!!! and this is damaging your popularity". After heard that.. Nina started to laugh

 

"Hahahahahahaha!!! come on... you thought that I don't know that he's a loser??? a stupid nerd?? hahaha of course I see that!! since the first day that I meet him.. hahaha" Nina explained

 

"But.. if you know.. why you're with him???" 

 

"Ah..How I told you... you don't know him like me... You know who is he???" Nina asked

 

"No.. amm.. well he's your boyfriend no??" Her friends said.

 

"You two girls.. are stupids.. He's Mr. Kim's son!! it's a Kim!!!!" Nina said very happy "He's rich!! you understand now??? I'm going to use him.. I need to pay some.. things and he can help me.. giving me all his money hahaha]!!!!" Nina laugh

 

"Oh Nina you're very awesome!!! hahaha of course .. you can do it.. you get all what you want haha!! but.. a little thing.. you need to change Taeyeon's appearance.. he's very a nerd and.. you need date some of.. your style!! not.. amm losers!!"

 

"Oh great idea.. I'm going to do it.. but.. anyway.. I need to call him and.. I'm going to tell him this.. He needs change if he wants be with me.." Nina said seriously..

 

With Taeyeon. Taeyeon's P.O.V. 

I'm with Yuri and Sooyoung.. they are my best friends.. and I'm very close with them. I'm waiting for Nina's call.. I'm nervous.. I only went to her home one time.. 

 

"Hey dude.. relax... She'll call you I'm sure" Yuri smile at me. 

 

"Yeah haha you're like a rattle.. stop of shake Tae ahaha" Sooyoung tease me... 

 

"Hahaha ok guys.. I'm in calm now... haha" I say. I'm very happy that my friends accept my relationship with Nina.. It's very great. They are happy for me and I'm happy for that.. of I already say that.. oh.. !! i'm very nervous now!!!

 

BEEP BEEP..

"Hey honey.. you can come to my home now.. I'll waiting for you :) I send you a kiss.. I love you"

 

"Hey that's Nina's message???" Soo ask me..

 

"Yeah hehe I need to go with her.. hehe I'll see you ok guys?" I start to run to Nina's home.. I'm very enchanted

 

"Hahah that guy.. he's in love right??" Yuri ask..

 

"I think that.. only.. I hope that her don't hurt him.." Sooyoung said

 

"No.. hehe I know her.. don't worry.." Yuri say and Sooyoung look at him, "You know her?? how???" Soo ask

 

"Well.. My cousin is her friend.. I never see or talk to her.. but.. hehe she's my cousin's friend so.. I think that she's a good girl.. no??" Yuri explain.

 

"You're stupid hahaha" Sooyoung hits Yuri's head.

 

*PRESENT*

"Well amm... I went to her home.. but I cant found her.. and I don't know why, that was very sad for me.. Amm.. I went to my home and I call her but she don't answer me.. I thought that she was very mad at me.. but I didn't anything.. so. I was so disgusted and worried." Taeyeon said. All his friends are listened in calm.. and they pay all them attention to Taeyeon's history..

"Next week she didn't went to the school.. I can't found her by anywhere!! I was so worried.. and I know what's happend until I spoke with Juliana.. Her friend.. she told me that Nina wouln't see me because I was a loser... and things of this type.. and I thought that it was a joke.. so I went to Nina's place to asked her directly.."


FLASH BACK. Taeyeon's P.O.V

"Hey Nina!!! please.. can we talk??" I say, I am so sad that my girlfriend say that things of me..

 

"What do you want Taeyeon??" Nina say coldly

 

"Ah.. all the school say that you think that I'm a loser!!!!" I say to her.. 

 

"Yeah you are.. you´re a loser!! and a nerd!! I can't be a nerd's girlfriend!!! if you love me.. you need to change for me.. be more.. amm bad boy!! a bad guy.. not a nerd!!!" She tell to me.

 

"Oh yeah?? well.. what I need to do..???" I ask her..

 

"Ohh.. of course.. it's ovious no??? CHANGE!! be a.. amm a bad boy.. break the rules Taeyeon.. It's very attractive in the guys.. you don't think so??" Nina say

 

"Yeah.. well.. I think that it's true.. but.. how I can do that??" I ask again.. she looks so mad

 

"Pff.. that's not my problem... YOU DISCOVER THIS ALONE!!!! And.. don't think that you're my boyfriend.. until you change.. we're nothing you understand???!!! now.. go out of here!!" 

 

I'm very sad.. my girlfriend say that I need to change.. what I'm going to do??? pfff.. why she tell me that?? I'm very confuse.. I need a second opinion!! Sooyoung and Yuri.. Yes!!!

 

PRESENT:

 

"Well I told to Yuri and Soo whole story of that time.." Taeyeon said

 

"Oh yeah.. I remember that.. and we told him that maybe that it wasn't a good idea.. but.. Tae don't listen us.." Sooyoung explained

 

"Come on Soo.. I made a mistake!!! you don't surpass until now??" Taeyeon said 

 

"Sorry Tae.. it's a joke.. hehe" Sooyoung said

 

"OK but.. what's about the history???? what's happend???" Tiffany asked

 

"Oh yeah.. amm well.. I was in love with her.. so.. I need to do it.." Tae respond

 

"So you change for her???" Sica said

 

"Yeah.. but..  it not was my best idea.." Taeyeon said..

 

FLASH BACK. Taeyeon's P.O.V.

I need to change.. I'm going to change!! yeah,.. but it will be a big change!! the best change of the world!!!

The next day on the school.. all it's in calm Nina don't talk to me.. and  but..

 

"Come on.. let me in calm Juk!!!!" Nina scream and I can hear that... 

 

"Nina.. you don't have boyfriend now.. so.. why you don't go out with me??" 

 

" you stupid!!" Nina say.. "Hey.. what are you doing???!!!" 

 

The guy take Nina's arm and he come close to her..

 

"Only one kiss and you be enchanted!!!" The guy forces Nina to kiss him.. but.. fourtunatly.. I'm here..

 

I take boy's arm and I twist them.. 

 

"Ahh!!! what are you.. doing!!!"" AAAHH!!!!!" The guy scream "Who are you stupid guy??!!!" 

 

"You don't know me???" I put my black glasses down and Nina recognize me..

 

"Taeyeon???!" Nina say very surprise.. and I smile to her.. 

 

 

"Now.. you can leave in calm to my girlfriend.. right???" I say and then.. 

 

"Ok ok !! I'll leave her!! aaaahh!!!!!" 

 

"I don't wan't see you bothering her again ok???" I threat. The guy leave the place very fast

 

"Taeyeon.. are you Taeyeon???" Nina ask.

 

"Hahaha!! of course baby.. I'm what you want.. right??? I'm a bad boy now..." I take my glasses and I wear them. After that I leave her.. I want that her wish me  and I hope that she pay attention to me.. because I'm not a nerd anymore...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Guys!! sorry hehehe i can't update because I'm on vacation :D hahaha but here.. there's another episode, sorry for the late update. And please.. comment if you like it.. i need to know If I should continue with this or not.. Please comment yes??? I love you guys!! thanks for read and suscribe :) Fighting!! :D Good night!!