Chapter 9 (part a)

Love Me, Hate Me

please take note that chapter 9 will have two part. suddenly i have too many idea for this chapter.

 


It was another drink, and another one, and another one, and another one. "Aishh, stop it!" Donghae grabbed the glass from Kyuhyun's hand and put it away. They were in a bar. Not the bar in a night club where the loud music could be heard, girls dancing on the poll and keep on calling all the people. It's just an ordinary bar, with calm music, calm people and calm atmosphere.

"NO!" The younger guy tried to grab back the glass that already being filled with vodka while the elder was preventing him. Kyuhyun was drunk. Way to drunk. Donghae didn't drink even a drop because he don't want to get into the temptation and not to mention, he need to drive.

"Waiter~ give me another shot. Hurry!" Kyuhyun said in drunken state. The waiter didn't complied him.Instead, he looked at Donghae.

"I think you should bring him out, sir. It's our policy to never serve an already drunken customer."

"Polishii? What issh tat? I'm ashking for vodka not polishii~....hehehe...." The waiter looked again at Donghae and the latter just nodded weakly.

Come on, Kyuhyun." Donghae tried to make Kyuhyun stand up by putting both his hand on Kyuhyun's shoulders but the secretary just brushed it off.

"Get off! I want more~" Donghae let out a sigh before he forcefully dragged Kyuhyun out from the bar eventhough the younger protested.

"Why you dragged me out??!!" Kyuhyun said, but he didn't looked at Donghae's face. He's just too drunk to focus on him.

"Because you are drunk." Donghae said calmly.

"Tsk.." Kyuhyun chuckled. Finally he looked at Donghae eventhough the vision was a bit blurry."You know why I'm drunk? Because of you~"

"Me?" 

"You! If you...*hiccup*...lend me...*hiccup*...a ride this morning...*hiccup*...I won't be late!....*hiccup*....And things won't be like this!..*hiccup*.."

"So now it's my fault?!" Donghae raised his voice.

"Yes! It's....*hiccup*...your fault!...*hiccup*...I HATE....*hiccup*...YOU!" Kyuhyun raised his fist and put it in a ready position to hit Donghae but as soon as he launched his fist toward Donghae, the elder managed to get away easily, making the younger to hit the thin air and stumbled.

Luckily, Donghae was fast enough to hold him from falling. Kyuhyun in Donghae's arm, safed and sound. Kyuhyun didn't move after Donghae catched him, making the elder checking him. "Kyuhyun-shii...." No response. "Yah, Kyuhyun-shii!" Still, no response. Donghae sighed again. "He fall asleep."

Donghae successfully took Kyuhyun into his car. He panted a litle before he removed some sweat on his forehead by his arm. Let's just say Kyuhyun was a bit heavy than he thought.

Donghae got into his seat and before he started his engine, he looked at Kyuhyun and stared at him. Kyuhyun mumbled something. Donghae furrowed his eyebrows. He did not understand. There's too many emotion written on Kyuhyun's face. Sad, worry, trouble, it's all there. Donghae smiled at the sight in front of him before he took out his cell phone.

"Hmmm...Where should I start?" Donghae said to himself while pressing the dial pad.

***

*So you really yelled at him?" Ryeowook said while playing with Siwon's sand clock on the desk. They were in Siwon's bedroom slash office. Siwon was sitting right on the opposite with his laptop in front of him.

"Yeah. He shredded the proposal, I'm out of control so I bursted out." Ryeowook nodded to the statement. "I know you want me to act kind whatsoever but I really can't control myself back there."

"It's okay." Siwon who was focusing on his laptop quickly shot his head up and looked at his bestfriend. Ryeowook looked at him back, making a what's-wrong-with-my-word face.

"I mean, I understand. He shredded the proposal. The one that you batling with Sekang. If I were you, I would acted just like you did."

"Oh, you're so unpredictable Ryeowook-ah." Siwon said in a sarcastic voice before ressumed his work on his laptop. Eventhough Siwon's body is already at home, but his mind and his brain is still at work, always keep on working even after he reached home.

"Eventhough I don't understand what's the meaning of it, but I'll take that as a compliment." Siwon smiled a bit while typing something when he received a new mail. He clicked the new mail and read the whole content.

'Annyong, Oppa...^^

Just want to tell you that I'll be having my birthday party at Jeju. I already informed Ryeowook-shii about this, so please come. Oh and, please bring your secretary too! I believe we need to get to know each other well. I didn't get to talk to him at the last event. So I'm expecting you two to be there, okay! Bye!

With love, 

Yoona.'

"Urgh!" Siwon slammed his head on his chair out of frustration.

"What's wrong?"

"Yoona." One word and it made the whole thing clear.

"Oh yeah, she called me earlier about the invitation to her birthday party."

"And?"

"And I said yes, what else? She's your so-called 'girlfriend'. I already booked your flight and hotel. It's all settled."  Ryeowook said.

"First of all, she is NOT my girlfriend. She's the one who keep on plastering herself over me since college and secondly, why the hell she want to get to know Secretary Cho?!"

"Working hours already finished Siwon-ah. Can you just call him by his name?"

"Tell her that she'll never get to know him."

"Why?"

"Because he no longer work for me."

"And why is that you're so confident with it?"

"Because he will be fired. No proposal can be made in a day."

"Why are you so stupid?" Ryeowook said with a tone, making the other raised one of his eyebrow.

"Pardon?"

"Nothing!" Ryeowook said excitedly before he released a fake yawn. "Aishh, so sleepy~..I'll go home now,Siwon-ah. Bye." Ryeowook raised up and ready to got out from the room when Siwon spoke out.

"You don't have to act, Ryeowook-ah. All you have to do is just ask. Just sleep here if you want to." Ryeowook who was back facing Siwon, grinned happily and made a secret victory dance before he turned back and quickly head to Siwon's bed. Right before he jumped on the bed....

"Yah!" Siwon yelled. Ryeowook looked at him confusely.

"I don't mean my bed when I said 'here'. Go sleep in the guest room!" Siwon said.

"But Siwon-ah. Your bed is so comfort and also, I want to accompany you." Ryeowook said cutely but it didn't effect Siwon at all.

"Guest room!"

"No!" With that, Ryeowook quickly jumped on the bed and tucked the blanket quickly before back facing Siwon.

"Yah! I said sleep in the guest room!" Ryeowook remained silent and acted as if he already fall asleep.

"Aishh!" Siwon took a random paper and crunched it before he throwed it at the sleeping figure. And Ryeowook just stay silent.

***

Kyuhyun shot up from his sleep. He quickly put his hand on his head. The headache was great. The sunlight that hit him from the big window making him realised that it's daytime already. And he also realised another thing. "This is not my bed." Kyuhyun said to himself. He looked around the room, mostly the upper side of the room. "This is not my room either."

"Because this is mine." Kyuhyun quickly looking for the voice. It's Donghae. He was sure. He looked arounf again until he he spotted Donghae sitting on a chair at the corner of the room. "Still not sober up? There's aspirin on the bedside table." Kyuhyun looked at the side and there is two tablet of aspirin with a glass of water.

Kyuhyun then panickly looked over himself, making the one that sat at the corner confused. When Kyuhyun took a peek on the beneath of the blanket, only then it reached him.

"Yah! I didn't you!" Kyuhyun looked at him suspiciously.

"How can I trust you?" Donghae rolled his eyes and chuckled a bit.

"Yah this is too much." He said to himself. "Yah! Don't you remember?! You were crying on the pavement and then you got drunk. I took you here with all my strength because you're heavy and i don't know your house and now you accused me on you?!" And now, Its Kyuhyun's time to wide his eyes.

"Did you just called me fat?"

"Tsk...." Donghae chuckled while looking at somewhere else before he looked back at Kyuhyun. "kyuhyun-shii, do you have hearing problem? I said you're heavy, not fat."

"It's the same thing!" Kyuhyun yelled.

"No it's not." Kyuhyun sighed before he glanced at the clock.

"It's ing 9 a.m! Why the hell you didn't wake me up sooner!" Kyuhyun was ready to get himself ready when Donghae grabbed his hand. He don't even realized when the man got up from his seat.

"Just calm down. You are off from work today." Donghae calmly said, making Kyuhyun to halt himself from getting ready.

"Says who?"

"Says me."

"But still, I need to go home. My family would be worried over me."

"No they're not." Kyuhyun looked at Donghae again, irritated.

"Do you know my family?!" Kyuhyun yelled.

"No, but I already infrom them. That their beloved son is safe under my care." Donghae sticked his tounge out and went to his cupboard.

"You called my family?!" Kyuhyun yelled again.

"What's with the yelling? I took their numbers from your phone. It's not a big deal. They thought I'm your boyfriend. Haha!" Donghae laughed a litle before he took out a pair of cloths and put it on the bed.

"Put this on. Towel and toothbrush are all prepared in the bathroom. Get ready, we are going somewhere." Donghae walked toward the door and turned the knob. "I'll be waiting downstairs."

"Urgh!" Kyuhyun stomped to the bathroom and quickly took a shower.

***

The fragrance from the fresh flowers filled the thin air in the big bedroom. The atmosphere was so calm and relaxing as if in a spa or anywhere that could lighten someone's mood. The room was only filled with furnitures until a man came in with only his  pants on. 

The man head toward the his big wardrobe and took a t-shirt and a knitted sweaters that could cover his neck. He then walked away and stood in front of the big mirror that located besides the wardrobe.

Just when he was about to put on his t-shirt, the man halted his movement went he spotted the neckless that he wore. A heart shape shiny silver pendant. He rubbed the pendant with is finger and an old memory suddenly came to him.

'The pendant resemble my heart. Always remember that I'm always besides you wherever you go.'

"I wonder what you are doing right now, Donghae hyung." The man said. The man got back to reality when a ringing sound could be heard. He quickly answered the phone and put on his t-shirt and the knitted sweater before he checked himself for the last time on the mirror before he walked away and went out from the room.

***

Donghae and his family were in the dining room. His mom was in the kitchen when he reached there. Sungmin was reading the newspaper while Hyukjae was playing with his phone. Mrs. Lee went out from the kitchen with a plate of pancake and a syrup bottle. She then put two pancake on each plates, making all of her three sons stop doing what they were doing and began to eat.

"Donghae-ah, where's your friend?" His mom then asked right after she settled down.

"Oh Kyuhyun? He's getting ready. He will come down later." Donghae answered before he stuffed the pancake into his mouth.

"His name is Kyuhyun? What's his surname?" It was Hyukjae's turn to question him.

"Cho. Cho Kyuhyun." Donghae answered again. Not even looked at his brother's face.

"But i heard some yelling earlier. Is your friend really okay? I mean, he was drunk when you bring him here yesterday." Mrs. Lee asked.

"He's fine. Just a little shock to find out that he was not in his room." After Donghae answered it, Sungmin want to ask something but was interupted by a voice.

"Yah Lee Donghae! Where's my freakin phone?!" Kyuhyun yelled. "I need to call my family! And where the fuc......" Kyuhyun stopped himself from saying anything further when he finally saw that the whole family was staring at him. Both the woman who Kyuhyun assumed was Donghae's mother and a monkey-look guy looked somewhat shock while the other guy was somewhat glaring at him. Kyuhyun gulped.

"Omo! I'm really sorry." Kyuhyun ran toward them and quickly made a 90 degree bow. "I didn't.....I'm sorry." Right then Mrs. Lee let out an awkward laugh.

"Well, eventhough i did not expecting this, but welcome Kyuhyun-shii. Please have your breakfast with us. I made pancakes today. Do you eat pancakes?" Mrs. Lee asked while Kyuhyun made his way and sat beside Donghae.

"Yes I do." Kyuhyun answered. "You didn't tell me you live with your family!" Kyuhyun hissed at Donghae as soon as Mrs. Lee went into the kitchen to get another plate.

"You didn't asked." Donghae said calmly, which resulting him to get a pinch on his thigh. "Ouch!"

"What's wrong Donghae-ah?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"Nothing's wrong." Donghae  answered it cheerfully to avoid his mom curiousity but unknown to Donghae, Kyuhyun somwhow felt that someone was watching over two of them and when he looked up, he found that the guy hat sat beside the monkey-look guy stared at him.

Kyuhyun shifted uncomfortably but nevertheless, he acted like nothing happen and just began to eat the pancakes that Donghae's mom gave to him.

They were nearly finished their breakfast when Hyukjae suddenly spoke up. "So Kyuhyun-shii, are you just really Donghae's friend?" The question making the whole Lee family stopped eating and stared at Kyuhyun except Donghae of course.

"He's just my collegue, hyung."Donghae said with a bland voice.

"Aishh...I'm just asking."

"Don't you dare to flirt with him. Hyukjae hyung." Kyuhyun blushed a little. When someone said like that, people would surely get blushed even a little and that include himself.

"Why would I? I already have Hyeoyon (is this spelled correctly?)." Hyukjae backed himself.

"Because you're playboy."

"Huh! You just jelous." Hyukjae sticked his tounge out and stood up before he picked up his briefcase. "Mom, I'm going to work now. It was nice to meet you, Kyuhyun-shii."

"Ah yes." Kyuhyun bowed a little and watched Hyukjae until he out of himself. Mrs. Lee also stood up and picked up all the finished plate before she headed toward the kitchen.

"Ah! I need to get my car key. Just wait here." Donghae said which is Kyuhyun was sure that Donghae was speaking to him. And that leaved him alone with the guy that staring at him earlier. Silents filled the dining room. None of the spoke a word. Kyuhyun kept on looking everywhere except him while Kyuhyun could feel that the guy was staring at him.

"I'm Sungmin, Donghae's older brother." Sungmin spoke up.

"Oh....I'm Kyuhyun." The younger replied him.

"I know." Sungmin said with a cold tone. "Let's just straight to the point, what is your relationship with Donghae actually?" Sungmin asked, making Kyuhyun startled.

"Urmm..like Donghae said earlier, I'm just his collegue. Not more than that."

"Really?"

"Yes." Sungmin nodded and it seems like he want to ask again when Donghae came out of nowhere.

"Okay! Ready to go?" Donghae asked Kyuhyun, didn't notice the awkward atmosphere here. "Hyung, I'm going somewhere with Kyuhyun." Donghae said to Sungmin before he looked at the direction of the kitchen. "Mom, we're going somewhere! Bye!" Donghae and Kyuhyun left when they heard a faint 'bye' from Mrs. Lee.

Sungmin watched them until the left his sight. He does not hate Kyuhyun nor dislike him for become Donghae's collegue. But this is the first time Donghae brought someone over. First time, after him. He just don't want his dongsaeng to be hurt again.

***

"Donghae-shii....." Kyuhyun spoke up. They were already in the car, heading toward the unknown place that Donghae doesn't want to tell despite being forced by the younger.

"Hmm..." Donghae just hummed by his eyes are still focus on the road. 

"Nevermind." He was trying to ask him about Sungmin and all of his seriousness over their 'relationship' but then decided to just drop it off. "How did I ended up drunk?" Kyuhyun asked, only received a chuckle from Donghae.

"You seriously don't remember?" 

"If I do remember I wouldn't asked." said Kyuhyun sarcastically.

"Hmm...how I'm going to say this." Donghae said while he recall again what had happen last night.

*Flashback*

"Kyuhyun, you okay?" Donghae asked but he received nothing except for sobs. "Kyuhyun-shii." he tried again. And it worked! Kyuhyun finally raised his head and what was revealed was the running tears and the puffy eyes. "Kyuhyun-shii!" Donghae put both his hand on Kyuhyun's shoulder and help the younger to stand up.

Kyuhyun kept on crying. Donghae looked around incase for the sign of injury or anything that made Kyuhyun felt pain, physically. Nothing. Donghae couldn't find anything on Kyuhyun's body. Finally he looked back at Kyuhyun's face. Slowly, Donghae cupped Kyhyun's face with both of his hand and wiped the tears that kept on rolling on the latter's face.

"Kyuhyun-shii, please stop crying." But Kyuhyun did not stop. Instead, he cried harder and harder, making his cheek getting wet from  the tears again. People kept on staring and Donghae doesn't have any idea anymore and in the end, he slowly brought Kyuhyun closer to him and hugged him, tightly. Kyuhyun automatically rested his head on Donghae's shoulder.

The elder could feel the hot breath coming from Kyuhyun on his neck but he didn't care about it. He caressed Kyuhyun's back to soothed him and said words like 'it's okay', 'don't worry', 'I'm here' and all stuff.

*End Flashback*

"So in the end you stopped crying and you told me about the proposal and I took you to a bar which then I regretted it a little." Donghae said while looking on the road.

"OMG! The proposal! I almost forgot about it!" Kyuhyun went frantic. He really forgot about the proposal that he shredded yesterday. So know he remember, he don't know what to do with the proposal. How is he going to make a proposal? He don't know. How is proposal look like? He already forgot.

"Don't worry. I'll handle it. So you don't have to go for work today." Said Donghae, making Kyuhyun quickly looked at him.

"How?"

"Don't want to tell."

"Aishh...How can you get me off today?" Kyuhyun asked. His eyebrows are already furrowed, showing that he really anticipate Donghae's answer.

"Siwon is my cousin, remember?" Donghae glanced at Kyuhyun before he looked at the front again. Donghae stopped his car at the red traffic light.

"Oh yeah! I remember that! But your surname is Lee, not Choi." Kyuhyun said. Donghae sighed a little before he turned his head toward Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun-shii, come here." Donghae motion Kyuhyun to move toward him which Kyuhyun did althought it's just a small move. Not knowing what is that for, Kyuhyun suddenly got a flick from Donghae on his forehead.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" Kyuhyun shouted while his hand rubbed the spot on his forehead. Donghae put on the gear and drive his car before he spoke up.

"That's for your idiocy." Donghae calmly answered him, making the other rolled his eyes. "Why I'm not a Choi? SImple. My dad is a Lee, my mom is a Choi. when she married my dad, she become Mrs. Lee. And so they did their responsibility to produce me, Lee Donghae. And so I'm a Lee. Owh by the way, you know by the meant of 'responsibility' aren't you?" With that, Donghae earned a smack on his shoulder.

 

TBC

 

part b will come...tommorrow? I don't know. I got tired a lot lately. maybe because of the extra hot condition here in M'sia. So, drop your comment pleaseeeeee. The more comment, the more happy I am!