Chapter 2

Love Me, Hate Me

The sound of the alarm clock startled the muscular guy a.k.a Choi Siwon, who was sleeping face downward on his king size bed. The alarm quickly initiated the window curtain to slide open automatically, making the latter groan with the sudden light hit his face. Siwon tapped his hand on the bedsite table, crashing anything that met his hand until he hit the alarm button off.

The Head Manager released a sigh before slowly opened his eyes and glanced at the clock. '7.00 a.m.' He sighed again. 

"What a life." Siwon pushed his blanket off him and get up from the bed before he grabbed his towel and walked to the bathroom lazily. He just got back from Busan after a 3 days meeting. He was supposed to attend an annual dinner on Wednesday night, the day he urgently flew to the said place because of some problems arised there that making the Busan's branch decided to hold an urgent meeting involving him.

Siwon kept cursing under his breath the entire time he stay there. Not because of the problem, but because of the people that were assigned there couldn't do anything about it without his help. Those were the old f*****g high rank officers that only thinking of money and ranks. And the person they would turn to when the face problem, is him.   

***

The white BMW X5 car slowly making it way to the entrance, making all the security guard that was in charged there quickly took their place and ready to greet the driver.They all know who's the owner. The car was parked right in front of the entrance. The driver opened the door and slowly got out from the car who turned out to be none other than Siwon, wearing a black straight cut pants with black top and white jacket, revealing his body figure and showing off his masculinity and well built body.

Siwon could see that the employees lining up in front of him, making him grinned before he started to walk towards the building. All the employees made a deep bow to him when he passed them. He may not be the CEO for the group, but he surely hold a high rank there.

He was about to enter his room when he noticed the secretary's desk. No one sitting at the desk but he could see a few documents with several other things scattered on the desk. "Ryeowook found a new secretary? Hmm..so disorganized." Siwon said to himself before he shrugged his shoulders and entered the room.

By the time Siwon closed his door, Kyuhyun appeared at his desk. He was at the pantry to clear off his mind with cofee after he saw his desk full with documents upon his arrival. The first week was hell for him. He keep skipping lunch thanks to the task he were given, plus he don't want to go back home late. So his solution, skipped lunch, which was a success because in that first week (first few days to be exact because he started the job on Wednesday), he already finished all the works that were left unfinished by his precessor.

*** 

Siwon was reveiwing the files on his desk when a knock were heard. "Come in." Siwon said without even move his sight. "Morning bestfriend." Ryeowook greeted with his head popped from the door.

"Morning Ryeowook." Siwon reply lazily.

"So how's the meeting?" Asked Ryeowook while walking toward the latter.

"Stupid. Those old men just don't know how to use their brain. I even wondered how grandpa can hired them." Ryeowook chuckled, wondering whether those were harsh comment or just a witty comment

"So you finally hired a secretary?" This time, Siwon lifted his head, earning a nodded from his best friend.

"Good. Wanna bet?"

"How long?" Siwon titled his head, give in a thought with one of his eyebrow furowed before he looked back at his best friend.

"Three months. No..no..making it four month. You?" Siwon asked him back.

"Longer than that." Ryeowook smirked.

"You sure?"

"Yup."

"Hah! You're going to regret that Kim Ryeowook because I'm going to take a revenge on you!" Siwon put on his big grin.

If you guys are curious, they were actually making a bet on how long the secretary going to stay. They do that everytime a new secretary were hired. And last time, Ryeowook won, making Siwon to use three of his credit card to bear with Ryeowook montly expenses.

"We'll see. Enough of this. Let's get to work. i'm going to read your scedule here." And so Ryeowook read up all the scedule, all the meeting and stuff and Siwon just heard it with a bored expression. This is how their morning routine work. They will have a litle chit-chat before Ryeowook started to read his scedule.

Siwon didn't pay attention to the briefing at all because he knows Ryeowook would always remind him later on. Just when Ryeowook about to leave, Siwon speak up.

"Tell the secretary to come here with last week report. I'm too lazy yo intercompt her." Ryeowook put on his mishievous smile.

"Will do." And with that, Ryeowook leaved the room, leaving Siwon all alone in the big office oh him.

Three minutes later, someone soft knock could be heard and a faint 'come in' leave Siwon mouth. How the hell the person could heard him, he don't even know or maybe the person just twisted the door knob without even heard him. Siwon didn't lifted up his head, focusing on the documents in which he need to sign it off.  

"Here is last week report that you requested for, Head Manager Choi." Upon hearing the voice, Siwon quickly lifted his head and met with the voice owner.

"Who are you?" Siwon asked coldly. It is his style. Always speak coldly to the worker and stranger. Ryeowook is an exception though.

"Annyonghaseyo, Cho Kyuhyun immida. I'm your new secretary. Please guide me well." Kyuhyun introduced himself politely after  giving a deep 90 degree bow.

Siwon eyes went big. "You seriously?" Siwon said with a face, making Kyuhyun wondered if he said something wrong during his introduction.

***

After Kyuhyun left the room, Siwon quickly intercompt Ryeowook and told him to come to his office right away. Siwon was sitting facing backward when Ryeowook entered.

"What?" Ryeowook asked. He knows the reason why. He just want to play with him. Siwon spun the chair and starred at his bestfriend slash PA. Ryeowook want to laugh when he looked at his bestfriend slash boss but covering it with a lift of one of his eyebrow.

"You hired a male?"

 

TBC

 

 

Kyaa!! i read y'all comment and i can tell that evryone is anticipating the story. So here is the 2nd chapter. I'm a bit nervous actually because you guys seems to put a high hope on this fic. So, really sorry if the 2nd chapter didn't impressed you at all. I was writing it after midnight with a sudden headache. So *deep bow* I'm sorry. Me too doesn't impressed with my own writing here. Anyway, just drop your comment kay. *waiting anxiously*