Chapter 7

Love Me, Hate Me

There's a typing sound on the keypad, pages of documents were flipped, seconds later, the sound of the chair being swayed could also be heard before a file being reach from the cupboard. Kyuhyun was busy, super busy. Eversince Sekang event, Siwon had given too many tasks and not to forget, pressure too.

All the tasks from writing a letter to even make a coffee for Siwon in middle of his work is done by Kyuhyun. A minute late, will cost Kyuhyun a huge blow that he'll received from Siwon.

Kyuhyun leaned his back on his chair harsly. He was tired. Lunch time is still far ahead but he already felt dead. Of course he ate his breakfast but with the continuous moves he made, kept going in and out from Siwon's office, kept going to other staff's desk whenever he need to and kept going to Donghae's office to get his verification on some documents but only get annoyed with him, making his body crazed for a litle rest.

He let out a sigh and massaged his temple while closing his eyes. His feet and his hands are all sore and at the same time, having a headache. He remembered the times where Siwon would mad at him over mistakes that he done even for the slightest one.

(Flashback)

'"What is this?" Siwon showed him the letter and there's a circle in which Siwon had done with a red pen. "You should have put comma after you wrote my title!" Siwon ripped the paper and throwed it in front of Kyuhyun. "Do it again!"'

**

'"You're 3 minutes late!" Siwon yelled at Kyuhyun. "I have given a long time to you! Give me the file!" Kyuhyun handed the file that Siwon asked him to bring after Kyuhyun did some filing. "Are you going to be late forever? People like you won't survived in this world. The world needs people that are fast enough in handling their task, unlike you." Siwon bold the last part before he throwed the file in front of Kyuhyun. "Out."'

**

'Kyuhyun entered the office with a cup of coffee in his hand. He carefully placed the coffee on Siwon's table and motion Siwon to drink it. Siwon took it without even glanced at it and sipped it. But it's not that much. Siwon finally focused on the coffee but his face made a frown. "It taste horrible! Go buy at Starbuck." And with that, he continued his work, completely ignored Kyuhyun.'

(End of flasback)

"Maybe I should quit?" Kyuhyun asked himself, still closing his eyes.

"Tsk,,,,"Kyuhyun's eyes snapped open. He looked around and his eyes went wide. In front of him, stood his boss, smirking at him. Kyuhyun quickly rosed up from his chair and fake a cough.

"You're going somewhere, Head Manager Choi?" Kyuhyun asked. He noticed that his boss was wearing his overcoat with his black briefcase on his hand.

"Your tasks is mere nothing and you already want to quit? Tsk..." Siwon chuckled again, completely ignored Kyuhyun's question. "Weak.." Siwon murmured before he left, leaving the embarrased guy alone at his desk. Kyuhyun grind his teeth while making fist on his hand.

'Stupid jerk!' Kyuhyun abruptly sat back on his chair and sighed. "When the hell he came out from his office!" Kyuhyun complained to himself while he preparing to continue his job back.

That's how Kyuhyun's condition now. Always been too busy with all the task that were given to him. He would sometimes skipped his lunch due to his overload work and he even don't have time to argue with Donghae, since both are busy afterall. Donghae doesn't play with him that much anymore, claiming that his work will not be finish if he keep on contacting Kyuhyun or go to the secretary's place.

Kyuhyun didn't mind it at all. In fact, he love it because finally the 'busybody guy' (yes Kyuhyun called him that) didn't disturb him anymore. Because of the work, Kyuhyun would always went to offiice early than usual but nevertheless, Kyuhyun did his job pretty well, until....

***

Kyuhyun was late, really late. He forgot to set his alarm that night and because of the tiredness, he overslept. He was a litle bit angry with his mom for not waking him up, as the result, he had to run like a cheetah. Why? Because he missed the damn bus and not wanting to wait for another one, he decided to run all the way from his home to the office which is a decision that he regretted the most.

He want to take taxi but since his previous salary are nearly finished, taking a taxi is not an option. After a minute of running with full speed, Kyuhyun slowly deaccelerated thanks to his unfit body. He was getting near to the Choi's building when suddenly a honk could be heard. Kyuhyun turned his head to the left and there he could see Donghae's car. He stopped immediately and rushed toward the side of the car.

"Why are you running?" Donghae said after he rolled his window. He saw Kyuhyun running madly and it made him curious so he decided to honk him.

"Dong...hae-shii....Could you....ride me....to the office?" Kyuhyun said while gasping for air. He was about to open the door when suddenly Dongae shouted.

"No!" Donghae quickly locked his door. Kyuhyun was dumfounded, he tried to open the door but it was avail. He looked at Donghae and he could see that Donghae sticking his tounge out like a 5 years old kid.

"Donghae-shii!!" 

"That's what you get when you don't want to go out for lunch with me." Donghae sticked out his tounge again before he put on his car gear and accelerated, leaving Kyuhyun behind. Donghae looked at his central mirror and he could see Kyuhyun was waving his hand like crazy. "Hahaha!"

"Yah Lee Donghae!" Kyuhyun shouted but it couldn't make Donghae go back to him and pick him up because the was speeding. "STUPID MORON!!!!" Kyuhyun shouted again before he started to run again when he realised that the clock is ticking.

***

"Kyuhyun-shii.." A female staff approached him. He just got to his desk and he was panting like crazy because he ran through the stairs as the elevator are really slow to reach the floor.

"Is he arrived he already?" Kyuhyun asked with a panted voice. The staff nodded.

"!" Kyuhyun cursed under his breath.

"Kyuhyun-shii, I want to give you these.." Kyuhyun looked up at the two documents that the staff was holding. "The one that marked red is our our company's proposal to the state government. You need to make 10 copies of these. Red mean you CANNOT shred the document." Kyuhyun took the red marked document and examined it fastly. He doesn't have time for this. He need to bring yesterday report to Siwon.

"And the green one is our last month progress report on the Incheon Golf Club's project. You need to shred this one because it's no longer in use." The staff handed the other one before she continued. "Remember! Red-CANNOT be shred. Green-NEED to be shred." 

"Red cannot, green can...Ok..ok...I get it. Thank you." Kyuhyun quickly put both of the documents on his desk before he took yesterday report and quickly knock the door that lead to his boss office.

Kyuhyun inhaled some air before he walked into the office nervously. Once he's inside, he colud see that his boss was looking at some files. He walked toward his boss slowly while gripping on the report. He was scared. Really scared. Siwon got angry with him with just a minute late and now, he don't know how late he was.

"So now you begin to come in late. You really intended to quit the job aren't you, Secretary Cho." Siwon said cally before he finally looked at the flushed Kyuhyun, but it didn't last long before his glared turned dark, hinting Kyuhyun that Siwon is getting angry "You are half an hour late." He said coldly.

"I'm really really sorry Head Manager Choi. I was.."

"I don't accept excuses, Secretary Cho!" Finally he blow out. Kyuhyun lowered his head.

"The company doesn't need a lousy secretary like you. I don't need a secretary like you. A good secretary would't come late to work and give thousands of excuses." Siwon said, again with his cold tone. Kyuhyun still lowered his head, scared to lift it up."Report." With that, Kyuhyun quickly hand over the report before Siwon flipped the file opened and flipped and flipped and flipped with a frown.

*Smash!* Kyuhyun was shocked. Siwon never slammed a file in front of him before. Thoughts begin to linger in Kyuhyun's mind. 'Is there any wrong?' 'I never have a problem with reports before.' 'Did I took a different file?' Everything was in his mind. 

"What is this?!" Siwon yelled while motion his hand toward the file.

"I'm sorry Head Manager Choi but I don't understand." 

"What's wrong with your report?! It's like a high school kid report! Are you in your right mind?!" Only then Kyuhyun remember. He remembered that he didn't wrote the report properly last night because it's already past 10 and he don't want to bring back the report and finished it at home.

"I'm terribly sorry Head Manager Choi. I..." He want to contnue but he remembered tha Siwon didn't accept any excuses, so saying one will make him gone insane again.

"You what?!"

"I'm really sorry Head Manager Choi. I will never write like that again." Kyuhyun quickly bowed to Siwon. 

"If you do the same mistake, you'll get it from me. Understand?!"

"Understand."

"Out!" Kyuhyun quickly straighten his body and murmured sorry before he took his leave. Just when he was about to open the door, someone already did and it's Ryeowook. They bowed to each other and when Ryeowook glanced at him until the door was closed, leaving him alone with the mad boss.

"Yah! What's with all the yell that I heard?" Ryeowook said while walking toward Siwon before he took a seat.

"Yah! How can you hired someone like him?! Look at the report that he wrote, sloppy!" Ryeowook took the file report and read it carefully before he flipped it until the end.

"I think this is the first time he wrote like that. Look at the previous report, he did it just fine. Maybe because he was tired? I heard that he is the last one that went home last night."

"Do I care?! A good secretary won't do a mistake like this even if they are tired. If you pity him, he'll only step on your head and start disobey you." Siwon said while doing some typing on his laptop. Ryeowook let out a heavy sigh before he closed the file and put it on the table.

"Seriously, Siwon-ah. Chill-out. Don't be so harsh toward him. I told you before I want him to stay longer." Ryeowook plead.

"If you tired in looking for a replacer, i'll find someone else to do that for you." Siwon calmly said.

"It's not that, Siwon-ah. I'm just.....I don't want people to misunderstand you. If you fired him, or if he quit, it will only make people think that you are really heartless."

"I don't care about what people would say about me, Ryeowook-ah."

"Well, I care. Please, Siwon-ah. Just stop." The PA plead, but Siwon didn't say anything. He didn't even looked at him. Ryeowook was frustrated. He slowly stood up and glared at his bestfriend.

"Fine. Let's do it this way. If he no longer work here, then I'll quit." Siwon stopped typing on his laptop and quickly turned his head  toward the other.

"What the hell did you just said?"

"You heard me. No need for me to repeat it again. I want to see if you could survive without me." With that, Ryeowook got out from the, leaving the Head Manager stunned. A few seconds later, he took some random file and threw it to let out his frustration.

***

Kyuhyun was at the pantry, he was there to relaxed his mind a litle bit. After being yelled at, it is always the pantry that he will go to, not Donghae. Speaking of the devil, he suddenly appeared in the pantry when Kyuhyun was sipping his hot chocolate.

"Peek-a-boo!" Kyuhyun was startled. The hot chocolate spilled a litle on his shirt, making him groan in pain.

"Ouch!" Kyuhyun quickly took a tissue and wet it a litle before he rubbed the stain.

"You okay?" Donghae asked while putting his hand at Kyuhyun's shoulder but the younger push aside his hand.

"Shut up!" Donghae was stunned. He followed Kyuhyun who are already made his way out from the pantry.

"Hey, you still mad at me?" Donghae said with a low voice since they're already out from the pantry.

"I don't want to talk to you!" Kyuhyun shouted, making all the staff there looked at them. Kyuhyun blowed his hair before he make his way toward his desk, leaving the awkward Donghae behind.

The secretary arrived at his desk and finally he took noticed the two documents that he received earlier. He took both of the documents and stared at it. What are these mark for? He stared at it before he stared at the paper shredder machine, and looked at the documents again.

"Ah...The red mark must be meaning that it's no use anymore while the green one meaning that it's still needed. And I need to make 10 copies of these." Kyuhyun nodded to himself before he put the green mark document back on the desk and walked toward the paper shrinder at the back with the red marked document.

"Why do I have to do these things." Kyuhyun grumbled before he slowly put the red marked document onto the paper shrindder one by one, which is something that could lead to a disaster without him realised it.

 

TBC

How is it? The response for Chapter 6 was really out of my expectation. Really thank you guys. I think this chapter is just simple isn't it? Owh and if you are smart, you'll know where the last part is leading to...^^ there..I'm giving you a hint here if you realise it..Comment kay!!

 

 

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

YOU GUYS NEED TO READ THIS!!

hmm...how should I start?? Okay it's like this. Right now I;m waiting for my exam result which will be come out on 20th March '13. So while waiting for that day, on the day time, I'm taking care of my nice and AT THE SAME TIME, working at my father's company. On the night time, I can't just lock myself in my room and update my fic because i have a family y'know. I need to spend my time with them and the night time is the only time that we can spend time with each other. So the only time that left for me to update the fic is after midnight. And by doing that, I slept at 4.00 am and I need to wake up early. I always complained whenever my niece was crying in the morning because i was really sleepy. Now, I realised that it was my own fault. I'm the one who sleep late at night and couldn't take care of her properly. So I have decided. I WILL NOT update my fic on weekday. The only days when I would update it is on Friday night and Saturday night. That's it! Because I want to sleep early, like during my high school day so that I could take care of my niece with much care and love. I can't always satisfy my readers and therefore, I'm really sorry. you guys just have to wait for a week for my update. For those who think that reading this is wasting their times, well I'm sorry again. I just wanna tell you guys so that you guys don't have to check my update everday....

With love and regret,

The Author....^^