Chapter 8

Love Me, Hate Me

The memory of him with Kyuhyun is still haunting his mind. The bright atmostphere in his office didn't help to calm his mind and the overload works didn't work either. The looks on Kyuhyun's face was bothering him to extend that he could not pay attention to his work at all. Donghae dropped the pen that he held to the desk and stared at at some random view.

"Am I too much?" Donghae talked to himself. He furrowed his eyebrows and wondering whether his action this morning is wrong. He's just playing with him! "Does Kyuhyun take it too serious?"

Donghae sighed and looked at his watch. He smiled. It was lunch time and an idea struck his head. He quickly forced himself up from the chair and grabbed his coat that was hanged on the cloth stand hanger before he walked out from the office. When he got near Kyuhyun's desk, he could see that the secretary was concentrated on his work and it seems that he couldn't hear Donghae's footsteps at all. Donghae knocked the desk with his knuckles, making Kyuhyun raised his head, only to be greet with Donghae's big grin.

"Urgh..."Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. This guy in front of him really made him mad that day. "What do you want?!" Kyuhyun hissed. Donghae took the clock at the side of the table and put it right in front of Kyuhyun, making the younger blinked in confusion.

"What time is it?" Donghae asked.

"12 o'clock..."

"And what would we usually do when it's 12 o'clock?" Donghae asked again making Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows.

"We~"

"Not we.......us" Donghae motion his hand back and forth from Kyuhyun to himself. "We.....the working people." Donghae explained. Kyuhyun took a time for a while before looked back at Donghae.

"Lunch?"

"THAT'S IT!" Donghae shouted but it only made Kyuhyun blinked again.

"So?" Donghae close himself to Kyuhyun, making his head is only inch apart from Kyuhyun's.

"You really are slow-minded aren't you?" 

"Excuse me!" Kyuhyun swug his chair back a bit, to farther himself from the smirking Donghae.

"Well you are! Isn't it obvious that I was inviting you to have lunch with me?" Donghae finally spilled the bean.

"Can't you just ask the other staffs? You asked me to have lunch with you EVERYDAY!" 

"Well...you're just hard to resist." Donghae smirked but resulting himself to get a smack from Kyuhyun to his head.

"Ouch!" Donghae rubbed his head. It was painful actually because Kyuhyun smacked him hard.

"Just because you title is higher than me, it still doesn't make me to follow your every order that you give." Kyuhyun starting to continue his work again when he stopped to speak up again. "And don't you dare said that I can't smack or hit you again because I can!" Donghae sighed at the person in front of him. He's really stubborn.

"C'mon Kyuhyun...Let's just forget about this and go to lunch together." Donghae plead.

"No."

"Why?"

"Work."

"Lunch?"

"Skip."

"What?! You can't skip your lunch! You kept on skipping your lunch lately." Donghae yelled but with a low voice.

"Yes, I can!"

"No, you can't!

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"YES!"

"What are you guys doing!!" This time, it was Siwon turn to yell. Both Kyuhyun and Donghae looked up at him. Kyuhyun went shocked and quickly rosed from his chair and gave a bow to him while Donghae, he just acted like himself.

"Yah Hyung! Your secretary planned to skip his lunch again. Stop him!" Kyuhyun was shocked with the tone that Donghae gave to Siwon. It's just like Ryeowook talking to Siwon.

"Why should I?" Siwon asked coldly.

"Hyung.....? You guys???" This time, Kyuhyun interrupted making both Donghae and Siwon turned at him.

"What?" Siwon glared at him, making him shivered a litle bit and Donghae realized that.

"Urm...I'm sorry I'm just curious. Are you guys bestfriend with each other?" Kyuhyun asked but his gaze was on Donghae, not Siwon because he still scared with his boss.

"Bestfriend? Tsk.." Donghae chuckled a bit before he put his arm on Siwon's shoulder and grinned at Kyuhyun. "We're cousins!" Kyuhyun just wide his eyes.

"Hyung, you didn't tell him?" Donghae said to Siwon. "He's older than me." Donghae said to Kyuhyun.

"Why should I share my private life with others?" With that, Siwon pushed Donghae's arm off him and made his way to the exit. Half way, he stopped his walk and turned his head a little bit, took a glance at the two who already started bickering with each other again.

"Why I felt like their closeness is too much?" Siwon shrugged to his idea and started walking again, ignoring the yelling that he heard from the secretary's desk.

Meanwhile, at Kyuhyun's place.

"You are going to lunch with me!" 

"Don't you undertand?! I said NO!"

"Aishh this kid...."

"I'M NOT A KID!"

"owh trust me, you are a kid." With that last words, Donghae took Kyuhyun by his wrist and forcefully dragged the stubborn guy away from the desk.

"Let me...GO!" Donghae ignored him. Kyuhyun tried to release himself from Donghae's grip but the guy is too strong. With no other option left, Kyuhyun sighed and decided to just followed Donghae, unwillingly.

***

"Is this seat taken?" Ryeowook recognized the voice, even without him lifting his head. He was waiting for his lunch all alone by himself when the voice spoke off.

"Yes." Ryeowook answered coldly, but somehow, it didn't made the voice owner walked away, intead he took the seat and stared at him.

"What do you want Siwon?" Finally the guy looked up but with a irritated face. And Siwon smiled for that. A smile that could actually melts the girls heart if he show it to others beside Ryeowook.

"You didn't talk to me."

"I just talked to you." Ryeowook sarcastically answered.

"I mean real talk." Ryeowook stayed silent and Siwon let out a sigh.

"Fine! I will do anything to make you talk to me again." Ryeowook glared at him but it didn't send a shiver in Siwon spine at all.

"You know what you need to do." Siwon massaged his temple. His bestfriend really know how to blackmail people.

"I promise I would not act cold again." Siwon said weakly, as if he didn't want to say it at all.

"Am not satisfied with that." The Head Manager sighed before he sit up straight and looked at Ryewook into his eyes. After a few seconds, he lifted his hand and position beside his shoulder while showing his palm. He do the scout promise but with his 5 fingers.

"I'm, Choi Siwon, wil never....ever ever....EVER...act cold again towards my staff and all that related with the society." Right after that, he quickly put down his hand and looked around. People around him were giggling while looking at him. "Did he dissapoint his boyfriend?" A customer that sat near them said to one of her friend.

"He did dissapoint me." Ryeowook said to the customer. Siwon facepalm himself. He was embarassed because he thought the people aroung him would never notice him doing the vow.

"There's a punishment though." Siwon looked up abruptly.

"What?"

"Do aegyo to me." Siwon didn't believe wat he just heard. He, Choi Siwon, the one that always act cold towards everyone, do aegyo?

"Are you crazy? No!" Siwon hissed.

"Well then, I believe the deal is off then. Get out from my sight." Ryeowook said coldly.

"Aishh...I don't know how to do all the stuff!" Siwon claimed.

"That's okay. I'll teach you." Siwon facepalm himself again.

"It's called 'gwiyomi."

"What the hell is that?"

"Just watch. I would only show it once. So focus!" Siwon just followed his bestfriend. Sometimes he wonder how they can ended up becoming friends. Best friend on top of that.

"il deohagi il-eun gwiyomi, i deohagi i-neun gwiyom, sam deohagi sam-eun gwiyomi, sa deohagi sa-neun gwiyomi, o deohagi o-neun gwiyomi, yook deohagi yook-eun..." Ryeowook showed 6 fingers and right then, he kissed the top of all the 6. "gwiyomi!"

Siwon stared at Ryeowook with horror. "You seriously want me to do this?!" Ryeowook nodded.

"No way! I would rather do buing buing...or whatever it called."

"Hell yeah! I showed it to you from the start until the end and now you said you don't want to do it?!"

"Well, I'm sorry for it to be too childish!"

"Well, I'm sorry that you have to do it no matter what!"

And they kept on bickering with each other, showed that Siwon is just a plain guy that would sometimes argue over litle things.

"Ok fine! I'll do it.....I'll do it okay!" Ryeowook smiled in triumph. He really anticipated this. Siwon the 'so called cold guy' do aegyo. The one that kpop idol kept on doing on tv shows.

"il deohagi il-eun......gwiyomi, i deohagi i-neun......gwiyom, sam deohagi........sam-eun.....gwiyomi, sa deohagi sa-neun...gwiyomi, o deohagi.....o-neun gwiyomi, yook deohagi yook-eun...."Siwon did the same thing that Ryeowook showed ealier, kissing his top fingers."gwiyomi." He said the last part weakly. 

Ryeowook couldn't stand but to laugh. He was thankful that he was sulking with Siwon or he'll never saw this side of his bestfriend. The awkward Siwon. Too bad that he didn't record it.

***

 "Kyuhyun-shii, I need the proposal." Kang Yoon Sung, the one that responsible for the presentation of the proposal came to Kyuhyun's desk when the secretary was about to go home.

"Oh, hold on." Kyuhyun took all the ten copies that he made earlier and gave it to guy. Yoon Sung was looking through the copies when a sudden frown appeared on his forehead, making Kyuhyun curious.

"What is it?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Kyuhyun-shii, these are the last month progress report." Kyuhyun went stunned. He took one of the copies and look at the cover. 'Incheon Golf Club Progress Report

'And the green one is our last month progress report on the Incheon Golf Club's project. You need to shred this one because it's no longer in use.'

"!" Kyuhyun put down the copy that he hold and quickly went to the paper shridder machine. Once he got there, he abruptly opened the head and began to search frantically.

"Kyuhyun-shii, don't tell me....." Yoon Sung went over Kyuhyun and kneeling besides him.

"I shredded the proposal. Damn!" Yoon Sung went shock. He didn't know what to say anymore. He too was thinking about himself. He will be the one that going to present the proposal to the Mayor and know the proposal is gone, he don't know how to say to them.

"What are you two doing?" Both looking at the owner of the voice. It was Siwon. Soon, horror met their faces and Siwon could see it clearly. He looked over the paper shredder machine before he looked back at them. He noticed the copies at Kyuhyun's desk and so he took one of it while raising one of his eyebrows.

"This is the progress report. Why are you making copies of this?" Siwon looked at Kyuhyun while showing the report on his hand. Kyuhyun didn't say anything. He changed his gaze with Yoon Sung with much worries in his eyes and this made Siwon wondered even more.

"Yoon Sung-shii...." Siwon called him. He looked at him right into his eyes and right then, Yoon SUng seems to understand what that gaze is.

"Kyuhyun-shii...urm...." He stopped his sentences and looked at Kyuhyun who was lowering his head. He don't know if he should told Siwon about it.

"What's with him?"

"He urm...."

"I shredded the proposal." Yoon Sung looked at Kyuhyun. He no longer lowering his head. Kyuhyun was looking at Siwon and fear were all written all over his face.

Siwon eyes went big. He rushed himself toward the machine and look through it. He let out a big, heavy sigh before he looked back at Kyuhyun. Yoon Sung stepped back a litle as he felt that he shouldn't interfere with this but he can't just go away, so in the end, he stood a litle far from them.

Siwon closed his eyes and massaged his temple. He starting to get angry. Kyuhyun knew it, and so does Yoon Sung. The report was still in Siwon's hand but he threw it off right in front of Kyuhyun, making the latter startled a bit.

"Came to work late, messy report and now!" Siwon began to raise his voice. 

"I'm terribly sorry Head Manager Choi." Kyuhyun said weakly.

"Sorry?! That's all that you can say?! SORRY?!" Kyuhyun lowered his head and shut his eyes. He felt that he's going to break down any soon. He really mess up this time.

"This is a multi million project proposal and it's important to our company! We are battling with Sekang you know that! " Siwon yelled again.

"I....I really sorry Head Manager Choi. I....I'll make it up for you." Kyuhyun  plead again.

"Secretary Cho, the presentation is the day after tommorrow! How are you going to make this up?!" With that, Siwon kicked the body of the shredder machine and all the shredded paper are  scattered on the floor.

"You are the WORST secretary I've ever had! I don't care how you going to fix this but if we lost the project to Sekang, you are fired! UNDERSTAND THAT!!"

Siwon left the two and head toward the exit angrily. Some of the staff were already went back home but there were still some that didn't went back yet. All of them lowered their head when Siwon walked passed them, knowing that the Head Manager were too angry right now. They heard their boss yelled earlier and so they decided to just sit quiet. Some of them even rushed to clean up their desk and go home before they encounter with Siwon.

"Kyuhyun-shii how you're going to do?" Yoon Sung who had been quiet all the time, spoke up while walking toward Kyuhyun. The secretary looked at him weakly, making the presenter pitied him.

"Yoon Sung-shii, it's time for me to clean up my desk, right? I'm going to get fired, right?" Kyuhyun asked. Yoon Sung couldn't answered him back so in the end, he just patted Kyuhyun's shoulder and walked away, leaving the broke down Kyuhyun alone.

After a few minutes of standing there, an idea suddenly struck Kyuhyun. He quickly clean up his desk before he went to the shredder machine. He put back all the scattered paper back into the plastic bag and tied it up before he took it out from the machine's body. He grabbed his bagpack and quickly went out from the office along with the big plastic bag, ignoring the staff that was looking at him pathetically.

Kyuhyun was outside of the building. He was walking fast toward the bus stop when he suddeny realized that the plastic bag was torn a little, making some of the papers lying on the gound. He looked back and he could see that the papers are all scattered along the track that he had made. Groaning, Kyuhyun put the plastic back on the groung and went to pick up the scattered papers. 

When he was a bit far from the plastic bag, he could heard the sound of truck but he ignored it as he thought that it's just a truck that happened to drive in front of the Choi's building. But when he finished collected all the papers, he turned back to the place that he put the plastic bag only to find that it's already gone.

Kyuhyun was frantic. He looked around and he could see that a rubbish truck was driving away, and that was when realization hit him. The truck sound that he heard earlier was the rubbish truck! The workers must have pick it up.

"Ahjussi, no!!!" Kyuhyun ran as fast as he can. He can't afford to lose the bag. The bag is the only hope for him to stay on with his job.  "Ahjussi, STOP!!:" Kyuhyun yelled while running but the workers didn't heard him. "Ahjussi!!!" Kyuhyun yelled for the last time before he gradually stopped himself. He looked at the truck while panting for air. He looked at it until it dissapear from his sight, as if his job slowly dissapeared from his vision.

He threw the remaining paper that he picked earlier in frustration. His last hope is destroyed now. He simply don't know what to do anymore. He bent his knee and squatted down before he rested his head on his knee. A few seconds later, a sob could be heard, louder and louder, making the passerby looked at him.

Meanwhile, Donghae was driving his car away from the Choi's building when he spotted a man squatting down on the pavement. He could easily recognized the man as Kyuhyun because he still remember what Kyuhyun was wearing that day. He quickly stopped the car and got out from the car as curiosity reached him.

"Kyuhyun-shii, you okay?"

 

TBC

 

 

there! sorry if you guys have waited too long for this. I'm supposed to post this on the last weekand but i have a wedding to attend abroad so I'm not at home at the last weekand.  this is it for this week. you guys might felt a litle dissapointed with this hanging story but this is what the chapters are made for right? So please wait for another chapter to be post...^^

p/s: there's not much of wonkyu moments isn't it?