Chapter 17 (PART A)

Love Me, Hate Me

Kyuhyun woke up early that day and it made his mom quite suprised by it. She knew that Kyuhyun always make sandwich every morning before he went to work but he always rush off, but this time, he began to prepare the sandwich earlier than usual and eventhough she was hiding behind the kitchen wall and only popped her head to take a peek, she completely sure that Kyuhyun kept on smiling or he even some moments stared at the blank wall and grinned happily.

"Kyuhyun-ah?" His mom couldn't hold any longer. Curious.

"Yes?" Kyuhyun answered with but not before he removed the smile from his face.

"You're early today."

"Owh, I feel like want to go to work early today." Kyuhyun's mom just nodded but deep inside she still curious but she just kept quiet until she noticed another thing.

"You make different sandwich today?" Her son just nod his head claimed that he's getting bored eating the same sandwich.

"Kyuhyun-ah, all this time, do you really make those sandwiches for yourself? When you were a student, you don't even care to take a breakfast."

She still remembered Kyuhyun said those sandwiches that he made was for his breakfast and he also said that he don't take breakfast at home because he was running late, so the only option was to make a sandwich and eat it while heading to the office. That was Kyuhyun answer everytime she asked him about it but today is a bit different.

"Because I just realised that breakfast is important." Kyuhyun said while putting the sandwich inside the paper bag. "I'm going now, Umma. Goodbye." Kyuhyun planted a kiss on her cheek before he grabbed his backpack and head toward the door. Kyuhyun's umma opened to say something, but later closed it before she shook her head and proceed to prepare the breakfast.

Outside of the house, Kyuhyun leaned his back at the door and released a sigh before he looked at the paper bag that he hold. "Yeah right, breakfast is important." 


Walking toward the Choi Group builiding with earphone plugged on his ear, Kyuhyun looked again at the paper bag that he hold and smiled. Kyuhyun sleep late last night, thinking about everything that happened in Jeju. Siwon sudden change and Donghae.

Donghae, the guy that always buugging him whenever he's free to do so. The guy that forced him to have lunch whenever Kyuhyun decided not to. The guy that always made him felt annoyed. The guy that used to date a famous idol. The guy that made him nearly lost his job. The guy that help him to secure his job. The guy that took him and showed the whole Seoul and lastly, the guy that confessed to him.

Kyuhyun wasn't sure on which part of Kyuhyun did Donghae fell for. He remembered that he never being nice to Donghae. He shouted at him a lot. But as Kyuhyun think deeper, he realized something, His own feeling toward the Executive Manager. He still not sure what kind of feeling that he had for him. 

Kyuhyun kept on walking while humming to the song. His smile still plastered on his face until he spotted Donghae at his parking spot. His smile dropped. 

Donghae was chatting with a woman. Beautiful, Kyuhyun didn't denied it. They laughed together, which making Kyuhyun gripped on the paper bag harder than before. This feeling that coming. Kyuhyun wasn't sure what is this. Jealousy? Perhaps. But one thing Kyuhyun know,

He doesn't like it.

As he getting near, Donghae still didn't noticed him but Kyuhyun got to hear them. The woman bid her goodbye, with a sweet voice and leave, walking toward the building entrance. Donghae kept his gaze toward her until she is out of his side. 

Sure, guys love girl with sweet voice.

"Kyuhyun-ah!" The younger startled. He could see Donghae frowned at him.

"What?" He said with the most bitter voice he ever used, making Donghae to frown deeper.

"I called your name like countless of time but you didn't hear me."

"Owh." That's all that Kyuhyun could say. "Who's that girl?" Kyuhyun asked while making his calm face, as if he didn't feel anything.

"Her? She just asked about the company."

"To the point that you guys laughed together? What's so funny about this company?" Kyuhyun blurted out and it made him to curse silently. 

"What?" 

"Nothing. Here's your sandwich." Kyuhyun shoved the paper bag toward Donghae's chest with force, making Donghae startled a bit before he get a grip on it. Kyuhyun began to walk away but not before he said something. "Don't open it now!" 

Donghae blinked his eyes before he catch up with Kyuhyun and hold his arm. "Wait."

"What?" 

"Do you...by any chance...." 

"What?" 

"Feel jealous that I talked to her?"

"Tsk...a-are you crazy?" Kyuhyun began to stutter. 'Damn!' He avoided from looking at Donghae but it didn't stopped him from glancing a bit and he could see that Donghae was actually grinning.

"Kyuhyun-ah, you began to stutter." 

"N-no I'm not! I d-don't feel a-anything!" 

"Just admit it..." Donghae said with a playful tone.

"No." Kyuhyun started to walk again and the older gladly followed beside him. How he wish that Donghae would stop teasing him but he knew that this guy next to him will never stop until he explode in anger.

"Come on. You're jealous."

"No. I'm not."

"Yes. You are." Donghae was happy. Really happy. When he confessed to Kyuhyun and kissed him the other night, he was actually afraid. Eversince he failed with Kibum, Donghae always afraid to love again, but this time he was willing to take the risk because from his eyes, Kyuhyun is different. But that night, Kyuhyun didn't replied him. Is this a sign? That Kyuhyun shared the same feeling?

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Stop it!" Kyuhyun raised his voice and much to Kyuhyun expectation, Donghae did stop. "I told you I'm not jealous! Why would I feel jealous? I have no right to feel jealous!"

There, finally exploded, hoping that the older guy got the message that Kyuhyun wanted this silly arguement to stop. But again, what Donghae did was, just clicked on his tounge and grabbed Kyuhyun's wrist, dragging him inside despite the protest of the younger.

Kyuhyun don't know why Donghae did this. He could not see Donghae's face since he's at the front, dragging him so he didn't know whether he's angry or not. Donghae didn't said anything either. He just ignored his protest and stay quiet and it practically made him scarred a little bit.But then, he finally knew where is Donghae dragging him; tp the receptionist counter and the woman is there. 

"Sora-sshi." The woman stopped doing whatever she's doing that time and turned her attention to them. Now that Kyuhyun got to see her nearer, she was indeed beautiful and she looked young. "I would like to introduce to you, Choi Siwon's secretary, Cho Kyuhyun."

"Annyonghaseyo, I'm sora." She made a deep bow and Kyuhyun is not evil, he replied back, doing the same thing. "I'm just being recruitted by the Finance Department. Donghae-sshi told me that the Group's heir is a wonderful guy. You must feel lucky to be worked with a great guy like him."

Kyuhyun snickered. He took a glance at Donghae and he could see that he was holding back his laughter. "Yes. I do feel lucky. He's a great guy and I just realised it last weekend."

Hearing this, it didn't take long for Donghae to lost his smile and Kyuhyun noticed it. Sure,he lied to take on Donghae but he wondered whether it is too much or not. Donghae didn't seem to be happy with it. Donghae neared himself with Sora and made a hand gesture as if he want to whisper something to her.

"He thought that I was flirting with you." His didn't sound like before. He sound serious. He looked at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun did the same before he broke the stare and looked at Sora again. 

"What? No no no!! You see, I'm married. I just asked him about the company and how report myself. That's it. Our conversation didn't even last for 5 minutes." 

So it's clear to him now. Donghae didn't lie to him. He's the one that being stupid for thinking weird thing. "Well, sorry but I have to go now, need to start working. Siwon doesn't arrived yet, so have fun talking." And with that, Donghae walked away. Kyuhyun watched him getting farther and farther from him. He always go upstairs with him, never alone. And now, he felt like he's been ditched. It's his fault but he felt hurt. Kyuhyun don't know how Donghae felt right now.

 

                                                                                                     TBC