Chapter 1

Love Me, Hate Me

"CONGRATULATION!!!!"Kyuhyun's family greeted him right after he opened the door.

"For what?" He said after he let out a small sigh. 

"For your job! You finally got a job!" Ahra, his sister claimed with excitment shown all over her face. Kyuhyun slowly walked to them and he could see there's a cake on the table with other food, making him chuckled.

"I'll become a secretary." Kyuhyun said to them.

"Duhh...No need to say that again. We all know." Ahra rolled her eyes.

"Aren't you happy?" His dad asked.

"Seriously, dad? I'm a medical grad. I'm supposed to be a doctor, not a secretary." Kyuhyun said with low voice, still respected his parents.

"Well, at least you got yourself a job." Now his mom speak up, trying to persuade him.

"Yeah." Kyuhyun mumbled slowly but it's enough to let the whole family heard him. he slowly sat on the chair, followed by his family who also did the same.

"Okay! No need to be sappy...Let's just celebrate Kyuhyun, okay?" Ahra said, trying to lift up the mood when she fel that the atmosphere are too awkward and silent.

Kyuhyun let out his big smile, getting the whole situation. He did not want his parents happiness to die down just because he is not happy. He was unemployed since he was graduated and that was long time ago. Why Kyuhyun can't get his dream job? Well, let's just say that there's a lot of skilled doctors in Korea.

***

Kyuhyun got of from the bus. With earphone at his ears, he walked slowly toward the building while feeling the song. After few walk, he finally stood in frond of the office, the high rise building office that belong to Choi Group alone. Kyuhyun pulled his earphone away from his ears and stared at the office in front of him. 'Am I going to work here forever?' With a heavy sigh, he put his earphone in his sling bag and started walking toward the entrance.

"Can I help you?" The receptionist politely asked him.

"I'm the new secretary for the Head Manager?" said Kyuhyun. he could see the receptionist furrowed her eyebrows when she heard it.

"Hold on a moment sir." Kyuhyun just nodded while she dialing someone.. Too lazy to say a word. Well, for someone that are not excited with his job, it's no surprise at all. After a few talk, the receptionist ended her call and faced Kyuhyun, still with polite smile.

"Here is your temporary access card, your office will be on 11th floor. Once you exit the elevator, turn left and ask for Kim Ryeowook-shii, he is Choi Siwon-shii PA and he is waiting for you upstairs. Is there anything else that I could help you, Cho Kyuhyun-shii." Kyuhyun stopped looking at the access card and quickly rose his head to meet the receptionist, taken aback when she called him with his name but later regained himself back.

"No, nothing else. Thank you." Kyuhyun took the access card and slightly bow to the receptionist which she gladly do the same before he walked to the glass door that seperated the outside and the inside of the office. (i hope you guys can imagine this well. i don't know how to describe this anymore -.-). He touched the access card to the machine reader and right then, the glass door opened for him. 'Cool.' Kyuhyun thought.

When the earlier receptionist noticed that Kyuhyun is out of her sight, she quickly made an amuse face before she faced her colleague who was just arrived.

"Yah, i never thought a man can become a secretary." she said. "Huh?" the latter was asked, dumbfound. "I thought that job was only for woman." she said again. "What are you talking about?" her colleague slightly furrowed her eyebrows. "Argh, nevermind." the girl said again and continue with her work, leaving the other dumbfounded, again.

***

"Annyonghaseyo, I was told that Kim Ryeowook-shii is waiting for me." Kyuhyun said to one of the worker in the management department.

"Yup! That would be me!" Kyuhyun could hear a voice and when he found the owner, his eyes went big. The voice's owner was walking toward him with a big grin plastered on his face. 

"Annyonghaseyo, Kim Ryeowook immida." He introduced himself after he made a slight bow.

"A-Annyonghaseyo, Cho Kyuhyun immida." 'Are you kidding me! He looks like a collage boy!' Kyuhyun had in his thought but still not forget to bow at him.

"Come on, let's go to your desk." Ryeowook said and walked away, leaving Kyuhyun behind.

Kyuhyun who was in shock regained himself back and quickly trailed behind the latter. "Ryeowook-shii, mind if I ask you something?"

"I'm 26. You are going to ask that aren't you?" Ryeowook smirked, seeing Kyuhyun's shocked face.

'Eh?! How does he know?! He is older than me!' 

"This is your desk. Is it large enough for you?" The desk was quite big. It was a wooden desk. A high quality wooden desk. At his            

back side, there's shelfs with several files and at his left side is the door that lead to his boss's office. How does he know? Well, there's a plaque hanging at the door that said 'Choi Siwon, Head Manager'.

"It's more than enough actually." Kyuhyun said, making Ryeowook chuckled.

"Save your word, you might going to regret it." Kyuhyun didn't understand but just shrugged it off.

"Siwon-shii called me this morning and he have some urgent meeting at Busan so you won't meet him today. He will only be here by next week." Ryeowook began to give some lecturing about his job. What he need to do, what he need to avoid and all the secretary stuff.

"Make yourself comfortable while I'm preparing your first task." Ryeowook said before he walked away. Kyuhyun sat on his chair and let out a heavy sigh before turning his head toward the door. "Be nice to me okay."

(2 hours later)

"Here." Ryeowook said while putting more documents on Kyuhyun's desk, making the secretary rolled his eyes in disbelief.

"There's more?!" Kyuhyun said while looking at the documents soon looked at Ryeowook. He later look thorougly on his desk and he realised that his desk doesn't have space anymore. Now he regreated it when he said his desk is big enough.

"Well, Siwon-shii doesn't have a secretary for a long time plus the previous secretary leave so many unfinished work so, that's why we hired you Kyuhyun-shii." Ryeowook said while looking at him apologetically.Kyuhyun could only do nothing except facepalm himself.

"This first few month might be hard for you but I really wish you would stay. It's not easy for me to find another one to replace you." After hearing that, Kyuhyun gave some thought before he looked at Ryeowook.

"Can I know why the previous secretary quit her job?" Kyuhyun asked and he noticed that Ryeowook sighed by looking at his shoulder dropped.

"You can say that Choi Siwon doesn't know how to keep a good relationship with his worker." Kyuhyun was confused by Ryeowook's word, making the older chuckled.

"Siwon is a hot-temperred guy." Ryeowook whispered to him, not because he afraid someone might hear him but he just want to make fun with Kyuhyun and he smirked when he saw Kyuhyun's face.

"All of them can't stand him. The longest that stayed at this desk was only managed for a year." Ryeowook added.

"How long have you stay as his PA?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Since he became the Head Manager. That was like...4 years ago?" Ryeowook asked himself rather than Kyuhyun.

"That was long! How come you can stand him while others can't?!" Kyuhyun asked in disbelief.

"That's because I'm his bestfriend. Hehe. Get back to work. Good luck, Kyuhyun-shii." Ryeowook said with his mischievous smile on his lips while patting Kyuhyun's shoulder.

Kyuhyun could do nothing but groaned and let his head slammed the document on his desk. 

'I already hate this job.'