Chapter 3

Love Me, Hate Me

Kyuhyun was thinking. He was thinking about earlier. The memory kept flashing in front of him, the memory in which Siwon looked up at him with a face and spoke to him coldly. Yes, he knew Siwon is a hot-temperred guy but he didn't know their first meeting would be that...cold. His finger kept tapping on the desk while he did several thinking on what he have done wrong earlier. Did he wear cloths that Siwon hate? Unreasonable. Does his attitude when he handed the file was wrong untill Siwon questioned him coldly? Probably.

As he was thinking, Ryeowook walked passed him and went straight into Siwon's room. Seeing that, making Kyuhyun nervous. All of sudden his adrenalin rushed to his vein as multiple thoughts went into his mind. 'Did I really did something wrong?' 'Am I going to get fired?' 'Does my boss already hate me?'

"Urghh!!" Kyuhyun groaned and slammed his head on his desk...hard. "Ouch!!" Kyuhyun whinced and rubbed his forehead while pouting. "Stupid desk." And in the end, it was the desk to be blamed. 

***

"You hired a male?" Siwon asked disbelief.

"So?"

"I never had a male secretary before." Siwon continued.

"So?"

"I always go to events with my secretary." Siwon claimed.

"So?"

"Is that the only word that you know?! SO?!!" Siwon bursted out. Ryeowook's calm attitude really got on his nerve.

"What's wrong with male secretary. There's people that hired male y'know. They sometimes do that to avoid cheating with their wife." Siwon glared a him. A deep one but it didn't make Ryeowook flinced at all.

"Am I married?" Siwon asked coldly.

"No, but you will in the future." Ryeowook replied.

"Why you hired him?" Siwon asked, trying to get the marriage topic off the hook. He didn't like to talk about marriage.

You know men are stronger than woman, right?" Ryeowook asked but Siwon just furrowed his eyebrows. "..mentally and emotionally." Ryeowook continued.

"Ah! So you hired him because you thought he can stand with me?...mentally and emotionally?"

"Yup."

"Other reason?" Siwon starred at his bestfriend. He somehow know that is not the only reason. He could see his bestfriend sighed, making him smirked.

"I'm tired, Siwon-ah." Siwon didn't understand. "I'm tired to find a new worker that can work close with you. Almost everyone in the bussiness world know your attitude toward the people that work close with you and almost everyone doesn't want to work with you." Ryeowook explained.

"But he want to?" Siwon asked.

"He's a medical grad. He don't even know about the bussiness world. He only took the job because he was desperated. He was jobless since he finished his studies." Siwon just nodded his head before he looked back at the latter.

"But you know what, I still don't think that he could stand me. No one could." Siwon claimed, proudly.

"You know, sometimes I wonder though, do you act cold because you really are a cold person or it's just because of the bet. You treated me well though." Ryeowook spilled out his curiousity.

"Both. Now get out or I'll cut down your salary for this month."

"Using your power to threat me. Seriously?" Ryeowook jokingly asked.

"Whatever. Out." Siwon showed him the exit door with his index finger, making Ryeowook chuckled before he made his way out.

'Childish.' Was all Ryeowook thought.

***

The airport was crowded as usual. There were foreigner everywhere. Some just landed from their countries, some are going to depart away from Korea. Some were bidding their goodbyes to their loved one while some were witing for their loved one. The ground stewardess happily served their passenger who was going to check-in.  Everyone mind with their own bussiness and don't care about the others.

Walked out form the arrival hall is a man wearing a dull red pant with a white colar shirt and a dark grey overcoat. Adding a square sunglasses with a little mohawk hairstyle (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loghpd5bMe1qhmqg3o1_500.jpg) that revealed his forehead making him looked matured and handsome. It's none other than Lee Donghae. 

Donghae looked up at his surounding, his lips formed a smile that could possibly melt a girl's heart. "Finally, welcome back Lee Donghae." The said guy talked to himself before he drgged his suitcase and made his way to the exit door.

***

Kyuhyun was typing quickly on his laptop. Siwon ordered him to write a letter to a company and having no experience in writing a bussiness-related letter, he thought he was doomed because the 'cold guy' as Kyuhyun named him want the letter to review in 15 minutes. He asked everyone's help in the department including Ryeowook but they themselve got stucked with their job. So in the end, he just typed all the words that he think suits enough. 

Finally finished, he clicked the print icon and let out a relief sigh as he looked at his watch, there's 2 minutes left. Kyuhyun took the newly printed paper and checked for any spelling error when he was intercompt by Siwon.

"Secretary Cho, I need the letter."

"Yes, Head Manager Choi." Kyuhyun replied back and stand up from his chair. Before he knocked the door, he inhaled some air and let it out at once while praying to God that everything will be alright.

***

Kyuhyun was shocked. He looked at the ripped paper in front of him, the letter that he typed, the letter that he poured out all of his best vocab, were ripped into two. He handed the letter to Siwon and the muscular guy only looked at it only for two seconds before he ripped it off.

"Do it again." Siwon said coldly like always. He doesn't even looked at Kyuhyun. His eyes were locked at the his laptop screen.

"I don't understand. Is there something wrong with my letter?" Kyuhyun asked, still shocked with the fact that the letter he wrote were ripped apart. He knew his words may not be excellent but no one had done that to him before.

"The whole thing is wrong. Did you even went to school?Your letter is horrible." Kyuhyun starting to get angry but he still covered it up. 'Did I even went to school? I'm a med student. I could even save your life if you're in trouble, sicko!'

"Can you guide me so that I can write it better?" Kyuhyun politely asked, finally getting Siwon atention as the latter turned his head and looked with his dark eyes right into Kyuhyun's eyes, making the secretary regretted on what he said.

"Do I look like your teacher?" At that, Kyuhyun finally understand. He took the ripped letter and later looked at his boss.

"I'm sorry for disapointed you, Head Manager Choi. I'll write a new letter as perfectly as I can." Kyuhyun said before he made a 90 degree bow and left the room. Siwon looked at Kyuhyun expressionless until the younger out from his sight before he continued with his work.

"You called that a formal letter? More like a love letter to me." Siwon chuckled arrogantly.

Ryeowook saw Kyuhyun walked out from Siwon's office with a gloomy face. He also noticed the younger ripping an already ripped paper, making the PA chuckled.

"Let the game...begin."

"What?" One of the worker that stand near him asked. He thought Ryeowook was talking to him.

"Nothing." With that, Ryeowook leave the stunned worker and walked away.

 

TBC

 

 

3rd chapter guys. Is it okay? The headache come again. I think i'm going to caught with fever. maybe because i was too stress out? I keep thinking about my exam result that going to be released next month. it was even been carried to my dream. i dream that i got 8A's and 1D (not One Direction kay) and guess what it is, CHEMISTRY!! *slam my head on the desk like kyuhyun* i'm planning to study petroleum engineering that involved that subject but what happen if my dream comes true?? Sorry if i'm blabbering here. I'm just worried. whatever it is, just drop your comment and...pray for me kay. *smiling worriedly*