Chapter 13

Love Me, Hate Me

The door knob was twisted and the door opened revealed a tired Kibum entering his fine design apartment. That day was a really tiring day for the actor. With endless schedules from meeting to magazine photoshoot to finally drama shooting, it’s no doubt that the actor would jump on his bed anytime soon.

Kibum dragged himself to his bedroom thinking that sleep is the best thing that he should do now but when he was about to change his shirt, the doorbell ringed, making him cursed a little bit. It’s late now so no one should have drop by to his house.

He quickly went to the door while grumbling some words, hoping that it’s not his manager because that man supposed to just walk in if he want to because he has Kibum’s house key. Kibum harshly opened the door, ready to shout or anything if that person is indeed his manager but his thought washed away quickly when he finally realized who it was.

“S-Sungmin hyung…”

***

“I’m sorry! I’m really sorry!” Kyuhyun bowed endlessly to the young lady in front of him. It happened that Kyuhyun accidently bumped into her, making the drink that she held are now all over her dress which happened to be white. (Ouch!)

“Do you know how much this dress cost me?!” She yelled, starting to garner people’s attention, including Yoona and Donghae.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it.” Kyuhyun said while bowing again. Well, it’s true anyway. He was just trying to look for Siwon when suddenly he bumped into her.

“What’s happening here?” Yoona asked as soon as she arrived there while Donghae quickly went to Kyuhyun’s side who is face already pale.

Yoona widened her eyes looking at the dress. The young lady was wiping her dress with a handkerchief when she saw the lady of honour looking at her dress with shocked.

“Well, you asked him!” Said the lady while pointing at Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun-shii?” Yoona asked with a soft voice but there’s a hint behind her voice that shows firm and anger because her supposedly perfect party got some unwanted interruption.

“I accidently bumped into her while looking for Head Manager Choi. I’m really sorry.” Kyuhyun said before he bowed again.

 Donghae caressed his back, trying to calm his nerve down while whispered words like ‘It’s okay’, ‘things would be fine’ and so on. Kyuhyun began to feel disappoint in himself. Too many bad things happened today because of his own act. First, his foolishness in getting caught by Siwon, and now he just ruined someone’s dress.

“Just as simple as that? Sorry? You stupid little b****! Thanks to you, my dress is ruined!” The young lady shouted again. This time, both Yoona and Donghae want to speak out and say something but somebody else already did.

“Thanks to you, my mood is ruined.” A firm, cold voice could be heard. Kyuhyun recognized that voice. He tried to look for the owner and finally he showed up, passing through some guests before standing in front of these four. Kyuhyun stared at Siwon, which Siwon replied back by staring at him too.

“Siwon-shii..” Both Yoona and the young lady spoke up. Yoona with soft voice as if she was confused why Siwon said like that while the latter spoke with a rather disbelief tone.

“Aren’t you rich? Throwing your voice out here would just add disgrace to yourself. There’s a lot of cheap dresses selling out there. Just go buy a new one.” Siwon said after he turned himself from Kyuhyun. He noticed that she seemed shocked with what he had just said.

“Siwon-shii, this dress cannot be compared with those cheap dresses that you mention.  It’s not easy to make this dress.” She said with a very intimidating voice ever. Since she know who Siwon is, she can’t simply throw her voice to him like what she did to Kyuhyun just now.

“Then, leave this party. You with your ugly face and your hideous body line wouldn’t make any different to this party. Or maybe you make this a big deal because you want people’s attention? Such an attention seeker aren’t you think?”  Siwon said again.

“Siwon-shii!” This time, Yoona took the sportlight, making everyone turned to her, including Siwon. It showed to her face that she’s starting to get angry now. That young lady just couldn’t say anything at all thanks to being over shocked with what Siwon just said.

“I’m sorry for this little scene I’ve made but I just can’t stand seeing someone that I know being threw with filthy word just because he accidently bumped into her. Now, excuse me.” Siwon said before he stormed out from away from the crowds.

Kyuhyun just couldn’t belief what he just heard just now. His boss, his cold boss who just now seemed so angry with him because of the past is now…backing him up? ‘but I just can’t stand seeing someone that I know being threw with filthy word’.

Realization hit him when he too stormed out from the hall, leaving everyone. Unknown to him, Donghae silently watched him where he head to and he somehow got this idea in his mind what’s going on.

Yoona on the other hand, began to feel so embarrassed with people now began to whisper with each other, most probably talking about this little unwanted scene. She took a big sigh before for a couple of second before finally put on her force smile on her face.

“Everyone…”

***

Siwon walked out from the mansion and quickly grabbed his car key from the valet, thinking that he need to wait long if he want the valet to take his car. He just don’t want to be here too long. While he walked to his car, frustrated, he untied his tie on his neck while his mind flashing back the scene earlier.

He doesn’t know why he did that. Seeing Kyuhyun so helplessly pale made him somehow felt his heart broken a little bit.’ but I just can’t stand seeing someone that I know being threw with filthy word’. He growled when he remembered that.

 Why did he say things like that. Does he really can’t stand it? What is happening to him? What’s happening to the thick wall that put surrounded his heart? Just because Kyuhyun said he wants to help, so he is touched with it? Touched that someone is willing to help him regain his trust to others? But other people tried to help them to. But why he never felt this way with those people?

“Siwon-shii!!” And there it is. Hearing that voice, Siwon fasten his steps. His car is visible now.  Seeing that the guy in front of him won’t stop, Kyuhyun began to run faster while trying again, louder this time. “SIWON-SHII!! STOP RIGHT THERE!”

And he did. Kyuhyun doesn’t know what had possessed him until he can bravely shouted like that but he is thankful because his boss did listen to him. When he got there, he was a little breathless and so, he breathed in first before finally he spoke up.

“Why did you do that to me?” Kyuhyun asked. Maybe because his boss ‘seems’ to finally open up to him, suddenly he felt a little bit bravier than he used to. Siwon spun around and looked at Kyuhyun right into his eyes. Kyuhyun did felt shiver in his spine but as he used to have before.

“Did what?” Siwon asked.

“You were backing me up.” Kyuhyun said.

“Well, that’s because she annoyed me okay!!” Siwon yelled at him. He could see that Kyuhyun startled a bit and he mentally cursed at that.

“Are you starting to open up to me? It’s okay, I told you I want to…”

“Just because I said those things, it doesn’t mean that I’m starting to open up to you! And I don’t need your help! My life is perfectly fine without you!” Siwon cut him off.

 He’s confused. So confused right now. How can those few minutes that they had in the car could change everything now? What is God’s plan on him? Is God now wanted to ruin his perfectly built life where he doesn’t need other people’s trust?

He walked back to his car, leaving Kyuhyun standing there, not knowing to say anything. Right before he get into his car, Siwon stopped and looked at the standing figure near him. “Take a cab!” With that, Siwon got in and drove away, leaving Kyuhyun behind.

Donghae watched everything. He was there, standing not far from them but in a perfect place where both of them couldn’t see him. He didn’t hide himself like a ert peeping. He just stood there with a very distraught face. He began to hope that things that lingered in his mind now, are not true and will never happen.

While Siwon was driving, he looked through his rear mirror. Looking at Kyuhyun standing at the same spot he leaved him made him feel something in his heart. Anger? Frustrated? Disappointed? In himself? Or in Kyuhyun? He don’t know. The only thing that he know is to stomp on his steering and drive faster.    

 

TBC

weh! too short mah! i know lah!! but what to do?! i'm so busy yet i already promised you guys! So, only short chapter lah i wrote!

haha!! i just wrote in manglish..what will happen if i start to write my fic using manglish? i bet i'll lose my loyal subscribers and only those from msia or spore would stay because they understand it..haha