Chapter 9 (part c)

Love Me, Hate Me

A knock from the door making Siwon to stop his work abruptly. He mouthed the word 'come in' and at that instant, the door open and revealed none other than, Kim Ryeowook.

"You!" Siwon half-shouted before he took a clump of paper before he threw it toward Ryeowook, which the guy successfully dodge it.

"What?" Ryeowook calmly asked before he took his seat in front of the furious Siwon.

"Why the hell you approved Secretary Cho to off from work today?!" Siwon was, kinda mad. Considering the last night incident, he imagined that Kyuhyun would be in the office, doing anything that related to the proposal with the help of anyone that involved in the project. But instead, he got a news from Ryeowook that he Kyuhyun would not come to work today, and that fella approved it.

"Well, considering on what happen last night, i think it's best for him to stay away from the office. It's just a day, Siwon. No big deal." Ryeowook said. He got a call from Donghae this morning, asking to let Kyuhyun off for today. Donghae told him everything. From the crying Kyuhyun to the drunk Kyuhyun. Everything, making Ryeowook felt a little sympathy for the secretary. So that's how Kyuhyun got his leave.

"Well, considering that the presentation is tommorrow, he shouldn't take a leave!" Siwon mimicking on how Ryeowook's tone earlier. 

"Relax. Everything is going to be fine." 'I hope.' Ryeowook thought. He just said what Donghae just said to him that morning. That everything is going just fine. The same exact words. "You seems busy." Ryeowook changed the topic. Seeing his boss busily checking a few files on the table and at the same time, doing some paper works on his laptop.

"Owh, now you realised?! Since you approved your boyfriend's leave, i have to do all the things that he supposed to do!" Siwon said angrily.

"Hey! He's not my boyfriend." Ryeowook claimed. 

"You keep on defending him whenever he made me mad."

"That's because you got mad over little things. You even got mad when he forgot to close the door properly!" Yes, he did. It was still clear in Ryeowook's mind. He was on his way to Siwon's office when he heard the shout. 'Close the damn door!' When he reached Kyuhyun, the younger said that he just didn't close the door properly.

"Yeah right. And you even sulking with me because of him."

"Jealous much?" Ryeowook asked, making the other to look at him.

"Dream off! Now get your out of my sight!" Siwon said before he continued his work, ignoring his best friend who was chuckling while making his way out.

"Jealous my !" Siwon murmured right after Ryeowook closed the door.

***

"Why did you said that?!" Kyuhyun asked angrily. They were walking at the Olympic Park, their next destination. He tried to ask Donghae in the car but that guy keep on making calls to people that Kyuhyun didn't know.  Maybe he just pretend to make a call to avoid answering Kyuhyun, he didn't know either.

"Said what?" Donghae playfully asked back while he took Kyuhyun's picture. He managed to press the snap button before Kyuhyun pushed the camera out of his sight.

"That we're dating." Right then, Donghae mouth formed an 'o' shape, indicating that he knew what was Kyuhyun talking about.

"Because it's a perfect opportunity!" Donghae grinned before he took more of Kyuhyun's picture in another angles, making the latter more annoyed.

"I don't get it." Kyuhyun said after he pushed the camera again. 

"It's like this, the girl want to take our picture because she thought we're dating. If we said we're not, then she'll said 'OMG I'm so sorry! I thought you two are dating each other! I'm sorry!'. Something like that." Donghae said after he acting like a girl who said the apologies words, making Kyuhyun to burst in laughter.

"So let it be." Kyuhyun said after he regained himself from laughing.

"Don't you get it? She want to take our picture for her assignment. Maybe she would show it to someone and maybe that someone would buy it from her and put it in an art gallery and then people would see it and then people would like it and then..."

"Okay, stop!" Kyuhyun shouted a little, making Donghae to stop whatever he want to say. Kyuhyun felt a little pity to force Donghae to stop talking but he got headache when Donghae talking non-stop and not to mention, too fast. "I think i get what you mean." Kyuhyun said before he walked past Donghae and sat a bench. Donghae followed behind.

"Tired?" Donghae asked, only to get a simple nod from Kyuhyun.

"But we just got here. You got tired easily, huh?" At that point, Kyuhyun glared right into Donghae's eyes.

"Well for your information Mr-i-don't-get-tired-easily, we've been going out from this morning and you only let me eat bibimbap during lunch!" Kyuhyun shouted again. in Donghae's mind, he somehow knew why Kyuhyun got tired. He shouts alot.

"Tsk! Just sit here. I'll buy something for you." Kyuhyun gladly obeyed him and watched Donghae walked away from him. He kept on looking at the figure until it dissapeared from his sight. "What is the feeling that I have earlier?" Kyuhyun said to himself.

He began to remember on what happen at the Cheonggyecheon Stream. The feeling when they locked eyes together. The feeling when they hugged each other. Donghae's touch that send some kind of electric shock down to his spine and making his heart beat fast at that time. Slowly, Kyuhyun felt his heart beating fast again and his cheek felt hotter and hotter and he somehow knew that he starting to get blush.

"What the- Keep you feet on the ground, Cho Kyuhyun!" He said to himself before he patted both of his cheek quite hard. There's no way he could feel it that way. He used to hate that guy. Really? Maybe a little. Kyuhyun kept on reminding himself before he heard a group of girls getting overly excited over things that himself not sure about what.

"OMG he's handsome!" A girl said to her group. "Are you kidding me? He's too cute to be handsome!" A girl replied to her. "I never thought i would have the chance to meet him! And to take picture with him! And to get his autograph! OMG did you guys see his smile? My heart stopped when he smiled at me!" And all of them start giggling louder, making Kyuhyun to raise his eyebrow.

"Did they met an artist or what?" Kyuhyun said with a low voice while looking at them. Still giggling loudly, making the passerby looking at them in a strange way. "Fangirl. Tsk!" 

***

Sungmin opened the door to his office. He just got back from a meeting with the Board of Directors. Being the Head Director of the SM Group, Choi Group subsidiary prevent him from skipping the meeting. He was tired. Hell tired with all kind of attitude that his directors gave to him. As the youngest Head Director ever been appointed, many were doubting his work and experience although he had been in that chair for more than people had expected.

It was not his intention at all to sit on that one chair in his office. Even walk into the office is something that he don't want either. But his late father's will, who is the founder for the company, making him to accept it half-heartedly. Donghae were supposed to work there too, but he against it. Saying that he want to stand on his own, which left Sungmin wondering by what it mean because Donghae now work at Choi Group, their grandfather's company.

Tired Sungmin sat at the couch that wat placed in front of his desk. He let out a big sigh while loosen his tie before he took the tv's remote control that was placed at the cofee table in front of him and switch the tv on. He kept on changing the channel as none of it interest him. Resting for a while wouldn't bring harm. As he was switching the channels, he came across a channel that made him froze at his action. It was a talk show, and it showed the face that he don't want to remember. The look that made him felt angered whenever he look at it.

'How's your love story? Is it interesting?' The host asked.

'Actually, in my whole life, I only dated once.' The guest answered.

'Tsk! Cliche answer.' The host replied back.

'It's true. I didn't date anyone when I was banned by the agency. I start to date that one guy before I made my debut but we have to break apart due to my dream.' 

'Did you still love him?'

'Honestly, yes I do. Eventhough we have somehow lost contact. And since my dating ban is finally been lifted, I'm hoping to get back with him.'

Right then, Sungmin switched the tv off. His hand clutching the remote control. His anger risen up. He don't want that to happen. Enough is enough. What past is past. He don't want it to be repeat and let a soul to be hurt again.

"Donghae can't know about this."

***

Why did you take so long?" Kyuhyun said when Donghae was approching him. The older then sat beside him before he passed  the hot baked sweet potatoes that he bought along with mineral water. A good food for a cold day.

"The queue was long." Donghae simply answered before he stared at the younger. A smile went to his lips, watching Kyuhyun hissing whenever he tried to peel the hot skin. He looked cute being like this.

"Let me." Kyuhyun didn't rejected the offer. Instead, he gladly gave the sweet potato to Donghae and let him peel it off. Kyuhyun was amazed by the way Donghae peel it. He didn't hissed nor cursing at all. Instead, he just peeled it slowly and sometime would blow it to cool it a little bit, making he wondered whether Donghae's hand were too cold to feel the hottness or Donghae was used to it. "Here. Eat it slowly." Donghae said while giving it to Kyuhyun.

"Thanks." Kyuhyun took it and began to eat it. After finished the food, Kyuhyun began to drink the water that Donghae bought for him. While he was drinking, he finally spotted two kids not too far from them, playing rock, paper, scissors. Suddenlly, an idea struck his mind. "Donghae-shii."

Donghae turned his head facing Kyuhyun. He was looking at his camera, well more like looking at Kyuhyun's picture. "What is it."

"Want to play rock, paper, scissors?" Kyuhyun asked, making Donghae to furrow his eyebrow.

"Why of all the sudden?" Donghae asked. He wondering why Kyuhyun suddenly asked to play that game with him.

"I'm just want to play. I saw two kids played it over there." Kyuhyun said while pointing out the direction. "It reminds me that I'm used to be good in that game. I never lose you know." Kyuhyun said finally got Donghae's full attention.

"So you want to play with me to show off your skill in the game?" Kyuhyun just nodded. "Hmm..I think it's more fun if we add betting, don't you think?" Donghae asked playfully. Kyuhyun somehow felt that Donghae have a michiveous plan in his head right now.

"Fine, if I win, I would get to flick your forehead. I'm good at it." 

"If I win, I would get to kiss you." Donghae smirked when he saw that Kyuhyun went frozed. In his mind, he was dancing like crazy seeing the shock Kyuhyun right in front of him. It was fun to play with him.

"You crazy?! No way!" Kyuhyun shouted before he smacked Donghae's arm. 

"What? Don't tell me you scare? You said you never lose this game so you shouldn't be worried that you'll lose." Donghae said and it Kyuhyun went silent because what Donghae told was true. He shouldn't be worry over it because he knew he'll never get that kiss. He'll win this for sure.

"F-Fine! If you win, you'll get to kiss me." Donghae was ready to open his mouth when Kyuhyun cut him. "Only at the cheek!" Donghae want to objected but then, another plan came out, making him  to smirk and it scare Kyuhyun. 

"Fine." Donghae replied before both of the put one of their hand at the back of their body and getting ready. 'I never lose this game too, you know.'  "How many shot?" Donghae asked.

"One shot."

"You won't regret that?" Donghae asked slyly.

"T-Three! make it three shot." Kyuhyun stuttered a bit. He don't know why he began to feel nervous. Maybe because a kiss were involved.

"Ready? Ka-wi ba-wi bo!" (i made some research on this and it is said that ka-wi ba-wi bo is the correct pronounciation. It sounds like kai bai bo when it pronounce fast)

Donghae is scissors, Kyuhyun was rock. Kyuhyun lost. For the first time ever, he lost. He was speechless. He never lost before because he knew that most people tend to do paper.

"Opps..You lose. Two chances left." And so they get ready and put their respective hand at the back of their body. "Ka-wi ba-wi bo!" Donghae is paper, Kyuhyun is rock. Kyuhyun lose again. "2-0. I don't there's is needed to play the last round. Isn't it?" Donghae smirked. 

"B-But...." Kyuhyun couldn't take it. How come he can lose this game? He always win! Is DOnghae good at this game too? "Aishh! Fine." He then turned his head to the side, giving Donghae the chance to kiss his cheek. But little did he know, Donghae planned another thing.

Donghae smirked at the sight in front of him. "I'm going to do it now." Donghae slowly closing the gap between them and when his lips right before Kyuhyun's cheek, he stopped. "Kyuhyun-shii." Donghae whispered his name, making the latter to turn his head and the next thing Kyuhyun knew, his lips met with Donghae's.

Donghae stole a peck of kiss, making Kyuhyun's eyes went big. With Kyuhyun quick reflect, Donghae got pushed by the younger hardly, making the older to stumble a bit.

"What are you doing?!" Kyuhyun yelled. He was surprised, really surprised. He never thought that Donghae would stole a kiss from him.

"What? It's just a peck. No big deal." Donghae said while grinning before he managed himself to sit up properly. Kyuhyun was furious. Blood rushing through his vein, his breath became unstable and the only thing that came across Kyuhyun's mind is to kill the person that was grinning like a idiot right in front of him.

"You JERK!" Kyuhyun shouted before he smacked on Donghae's back constantly, making the latter to bent forward because of the constant hit. Donghae whinced in pain but it didn't managed to make Kyuhyun stop.

"Yah! Stop it! Yah! It's hurt!! YAH!!" Donghae screamed in pain as now Kyuhyun not only smacked his back, but also his head, his arms, his shoulder, almost every part that Kyuhyun could reached.

"That's..*smack* ..what..*smack*..you..*smack*..get..*smack*...for..*smack*..kiss..*smack*..me!" Kyuhyun answered him, and finally after being smacked countless times, Donghae quickly risen from the bench and stepped away from Kyuhyun.

"Why are you being like this? It's just a peck!" Donghae asked while rubbing anypart that he could reached with his hand. The pain was really great. 'This will leave bruises for sure.' Donghae thought.

"You stole my first kiss you IDIOT! I've been take care of my lips for my right one and now!" Kyuhyun stopped before he said any further and gave a deep glare to Donghae. The Executive Manager who is now started to understand everything, suddenly let out a laugh.

"You....That's you first kiss?! Seriously?! I can't believe this." Donghae said while laughing like a maniac, making Kyuhyun to get mad at him even more. "Yah! I never knew you were this innocent. So, does that mean you're still..." Donghae stopped before he laughed again. 

Kyuhyun eyes and mouth went big. He knew what Donghae was trying to say. This is beyond limit. Donghae really got on his nerve now. "You!" Kyuhyun launched himself toward Donghae  and starting to smack him again, a little harder this time and Donghae keep on dodging the attack.

As they keep on like that, they didn't realized that they were approached by someone. "Donghae-hyung." The person speak up, making both Kyuhyun and Donghae stopped what ever they did at that time and looked at the person at the same time. Seeing the person in front of them, both became quiet due to shockness. Kyuhyun was surprised because he couldn't believe it in his eyes but Donghae was surprised for another reason. (what the hell I that i wrote here??!!)

"It's really great to see you again, Donghae-hyung." That person said, smilingly but it was replied with the cold Donghae.

"What are you doing here?" Donghae asked with a very cold voice, making the smile on the person's face vanished instantly. Kyuhyun was shocked too. He never heard Donghae spoke like this. So cold and so scary. He glanced a bit toward Donghae and another shock came to him when he saw the look in Donghae's eyes. It was so different than the usual Lee Donghae that he saw. Filled with cold, hatred and hurt. 

"Urmm..My filming site is near here. So i took a walk while waiting for the break to over." The person replied. He shifted uncomfortably. Donghae still looked at him. More like a glare to be exact. He looked around Donghae and finally spotted Kyuhyun who was standing slightly behind Donghae. "Is he your friend?" The person asked, trying to lift up the awkward atmosphere around them. Kyuhyun was ready to introduced himself when suddenly Donghae grabbed his hand and hold it tightly.

"No. He's my boyfriend." Both Kyuhyun and the person were surprised after hearing that.

Donghae was still calm but the look on his face still didn't changed. He didn't even flinched when Kyuhyun tried to grab his attention instead, he hold Kyuhyun's hand even tighter. Seeing Donghae been like that, it seems to reach Kyuhyun on what is going on. Something happen between them before and Donghae is using him for an escape plan. Slowly, Kyuhyun turned his attention toward the guy in front of him and showed a half smile.

"Annyonghaseyo, Cho Kyuhyun immida. I'm Donghae's....boyfriend." He immediately looked on the ground before he took a glance at the person in front of him. The guy went silent for a second before finally regain his posture and smiled back.

"Annyonghaseyo, Kim Kibum immida. You're lucky to have Donghae-hyung. He's a good man." The person named Kibum said casually, but there's a hint of sadness in his voice.

"I know who you are. You're the famous actor." Kyuhyun said before he received a chuckled from Kibum.

"No. I'm not that famous." Kibum said while laughing a little. At this time, it's just a conversation between Kyuhyun and Kibum while Donghae just kept himself silent. But still glared at Kibum. The actor noticed it of course, but he jus pretended that he didn't see that althought it was abvious that he was uncomfortable. Silent came between them with both Kyuhyun and Kibum don't know what to say to each other and Donghae been silent. He still hold Kyuhyun's hand, never let go.

"Kibum-shii!" A voice could be heard, making both Kibum and Kyuhyun to look at the owner of the voice. The voice's owner fasten his walk before he finally arrived there. "Kibum-shii, where have you been? The filming is about to start. We need to hurry!" 

With that, Kibum quickly turned his head toward the 'pretended' couple and bid his goodbye. "I have to go now. It's nice to meet both of you." Kibum did a quick light bow before he head off to the filming site with the person who was probably his manager or one of the filming crew.

***

They were now in Donghae's car, on their way to Kyuhyun's house. Right after Kibum left them at the park, Donghae dragged him toward his car. Kyuhyun tried to ask him about Kibum but Donghae just kept silent. Kyuhyun turned his head toward the driving Donghae. The guy was quiet. He didn't say a word at all and his gaze was still like when they were in the park earlier. Cold, as if he was thinking something that only mke him more...sad.

They arrived in front of Kyuhyun's house. Kyuhyun mouthed the word 'thank you' but the weird thing is, Donghae didn't replied him back nor looked at him. Right after the secretary got out from the car, Donghae quickly put on his gear and speed off, leaving Kyuhyun dumbfounded. No goodbye at all.

It was already night. In Kyuhyun's room, the dumbfounded guy kept on thinking. Since he got back, he kept himself in his room and never got out until now. The memory kept on flashing right in front of him.

The cold stare, the uncomfortable Kibum, the tight grip on his hand and pretended to be a couple, something happen between them before, but Kyuhyun wasn't sure what is it. As he kept on thinking, a knock could be heard, making Kyuhyun to turn his head toward the door. A head popped out from the door and it was revealed that none other than, the grinning Cho Ahra.

"Noona..." Kyuhyun called her weakly, making Ahra to stop grinning and quickly when to his side.

"What's wrong?" And so Kyuhyun told her the exact whole story. After he ended the story, Ahra snapped her finger.

"I know what happen." Ahra said, making Kyuhyun's attention to fully on her.

"Really?" Kyuhyun asked and Ahra just nodded. He never knew his sister is this brilliant. Quick to get the answer just when he finished telling her.

"It happen in dramas all the times." Ahra is a drama lover, so she kinda knew all this things.

"What is it?"

"They dated before." Ahra calmly answered but it's a shocking news to Kyuhyun.

"No way!" Kyuhyun denied it. He thought that it's impossible for Donghae to date a superstar back then. Just...imposibble.

"It's up to you if you want to believe it or not. But I strongly suggested that they dated before. With your story of cold stare and pretended to be a couple. Yup, it's confirm. Dramas like to do that kind of plot." Right before Kyuhyun want to answer her, his phone suddenly rang, making both souls to focus on the phone.

Kyuhyun grabbed the phone and looked at the caller id. 'Donghae The Jerk.' Kyuhyun hesitated at first but finally regain his confident to answer it.

"Hello."

"Kyuhyun-shii." Donghae's voice could be heard on the line. It's the usual voice. 

"Yes." Kyuhyun replied back. 

"Can you come out for a while. I'm in front of your house right now." Rigth then, Kyuhyun quickly when to the window, followed by Ahra. He pushed slide the curtain and both Kyuhyun and Ahra could see Donghae who was learning on his car, waving at Kyuhyun with a smile.

"I'm coming." Kyuhyun said before he ended the call and quickly went downstairs before he met with Donghae outside. "What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked when he finally in front of him.

"To say sorry." Donghae calmly answered, making Kyuhyun to furrow his eyebrow. 

"About what?"

"About earlier." And it struck Kyuhyun. He knew what was Donghae talked about. Their encountered with Kibum that lead to the silent ride to his home.

"Owh..." 'They dated before.' "It's fine." Kyuhyun said. He remembered what Ahra had told him earlier. Maybe she was right. Maybe they did dated before but he couldn't just asked him.

"We dated before." Kyuhyun widen his eyes. He began to wonder whether Donghae could read his mind. "Aishh..Why I'm telling this to you." Donghae said, before he let out and awkward laugh. There's hint of sadness in his voice and Kyuhyun noticed it. "Anyway, I also want to give you this." Donghae changed the topic before he went to the trunk and took something. It happen to be some piles of papers before Donghae walked to him and gave him those papers.

"What is this?" Kyuhyun asked. 

"The proposal that you shredded." Kyuhyun was surprised. He examined one of the pile and indeed. It is the proposal. He still remember the cover and the one that he hold right now is the same as the one that he shredded yesterday. He want to take those proposal but Donghae stopped him. "You think I would just easily give it to you like that? I have to call the person who make this proposal and then make copies of it."

Kyuhyun sighed. He knew this wouldn't be easy. Donghae want something from it. He knew it. "Fine, I'll treat you a lunch tommorrow." Kyuhyun want to take the proposal but again, Donghae stopped him.

"That's not enough." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. Donghae was being himself again.

"What do you want?" Kyuhyun asked and it made Donghae smirked.

"3 things that want. First, I want both of us to walk into the office together. You'll wait for me at the entrance and we'll walk together. Second, I want you to bring me the sandwich that you made for me the other day. I want it every morning. And lastly, I want you to only go out for lunch with me, no one else but me." Donghae said his condition.

"That's too much! No way!" Donghae just shrugged his shoulder and ready to walk back to the trunk.

"Suit it yourself. You're the one that's going to get fired. Not me." Donghae said while putting back all those proposal in his trunk.

"Aishh...Fine! I'll do it.! Happy?!" Kyuhyun walked toward Donghae before he grabbed all those proposal. "How...." Kyuhyun couldn't continue. He was too happy to say anything. Finally, he knew that he wouldn't lose his job.

"Don't you know? You need to make both hard copy AND soft copy everytime you do write a proposal." Donghae said. 

"Then why didn't Siwon and Yoon Sung said anything about this?" Kyuhyun asked. 

"Because they're stupid." Both of them laughed at that. 

"You can get yourself fired if he heard that." 

"He wouldn't dare." And both of them laughed again. When the laughter died out, both of them looked at each other eyes.They don't know why, but they somehow felt drawn by each other gaze. 

Before they could do anything, Kyuhyun quickly regain his concious and broke the gaze. "Urm.." Kyuhyun looked at the ground, Donghae scratched his back. Both didn't know what to say. After a not so long silent, Kyuhyun finally speak up.

"I think I should go back inside. You too, need to go back home. See you tommorrow" Kyuhyun walked away from the older. After a few steps, Kyuhyun could heard his name been called.

"Kyuhyun!" The said guy stopped and turned back, looking at Donghae as the older approaching him. Donghae got closer and closer and closer and...

A kiss went right to his cheek, making Kyuhyun to froze. "This is how I supposed to do when I won earlier." Donghae said, reffering to the rock, paper, scissorss game that they played earlier. Donghae walked away and got into his car before he speeding away, leaving Kyuhyun who just stood there, doing nothing. Still shocked over the kiss.

It's the second kiss in his life and he got it from the same person. His heart began to beat fast again. Why is he felt this way. He don't know it either. Unknown to him, Kyuhyun was already in his house. He only realized it when Ahra jumped on him.

"Kyuhyun have a boyfriend~."

"What? No, I don't!" Kyuhyun denied it. It's true anyway.

"Oh, Kyuhyun. I saw everything, okay. He kissed you. Aww~" Ahra before she made her way to her room leaving Kyuhyun all alone.

'He's my boyfriend.

"Arghh!!" Kyuhyun shook his head and patted his cheek multiple times. "Wake up Kyuhyun!" The younger then quickly ran to is room. Things will be hard for him starting...tommorrow.

 

TBC

 

 

kya!! chapter updated. This is the last part for Chapter 9. Owh and I'm sorry that this chapter sounds....weird? in terms of grammar. It's 4.30 a.m here. maybe i felt sleepy..that's why..anyway, COMMENT!!!!! leave your comment kay!^^

p/s: to WONKYU fans, hold your horses becase wonkyu moments will come after this. ^^