Chapter 17 (PART B)

Love Me, Hate Me

"Good morning, everyone." Donghae greeted the staffs as asoon as he entered the office. Despite being hurt with what Kyuhyun did, he still put his usual smile on his face, pretended as if nothing had happen.

"Good morning." Youngsung, being the closest to him, greet him first, followed by others. But he notice something seems off. "Executive Manager Lee, where's Kyuhyun? Isn't he always come together with you?"

Hearing his name had made Donghae to remember back about earlier. His smile dissapeared and his face clearly looked disrupted and he didn't hide it well. Everyone noticed it.

"I don't know." Only a short reply and Donghae proceed to his office and ignore everyone. 

"What's wrong with him?" Youngsung asked himself while rubbing his nape after Donghae completely out of his sight. He quickly when to one of the stuff near him. "Yah, did you see his face? The moment I said 'Kyuhyun', his..."

"His what?" Youngsung quickly turned to the owner of the voice and was relief when it was Kyuhyun with a frown.

"Yah, Kyuhyun-sshi..." Youngsung quickly went to Kyuhyun side and put his arm on Kyuhyun's shoulder before dragging him toward others who are already gathered at one desk since they also want to know what's going on with one of their boss. "Did anything happen between you and Executive Manager Lee?"

"Why are you asking? Nothing happen." 

"Yah, do you think we gonna believe that? I asked him about you but the moment he hears your name, his smile completely worn off. He only said 'I don't know' and then he left!" Kyuhyun turned his head towards Donghae's closed office. He was upset. Kyuhyun knew it and he already felt guilty.

"Kyuhyun-sshi, what's your relationship with him, actually?" Youngsung had always want to ask this but he always kept it to himself, saying that it's just him, imagined impossible things.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, there's talk in this office actually, abouth both of you." One of the staff that near Youngsung started to speak. "All of us have been curious with your relationship with him. You guys always together."

"That's right! You guys come to work together, having lunch together and leaving office together. He comes to your desk frequently too." Another staff in.

"There's a rumor said that a female staff from other department had confessed to him but he rejected her because he said he already have someone else. Is that you Kyuhyun-sshi?"

"Really, I didn't know that. Aishh, what is it about you that he like so much? I'm prettier than you." One of the female stuff complained before she looked at her compact mirror and fixed her make-up.

"There's one time when I saw you waiting for him at his pasrking spot. And you guys going up together after that. I thought it's only that time, but others saw it too."

"Yeah, I saw it too."

"Me too."

"Me three?" 

"And you always give him a paper bag. What's inside?" 

Kyuhyun was taken aback. He never thought that his colleagues have been eyeing everthing that he did with Donghae. While others fussing with each other about him, he just kept quiet, thinking the possible answer to answer them because he cannot say there's nothing happen between them because there IS but he also don't see the point of telling them. This had lead to Siwon. What about Siwon? Does Siwon noticed too? What if he is? What if...

"Yah! Say something." Kyuhyun snaped but before he can even opened his mouth, someone interupted them.

"Good morning!" All attention turned to Ryeowook who just walked in with a bright happy face, making Kyuhyun to sighed in realief and silently thanking the high pitch guy.

"Good morning." Everyone replied back with a slight bow. "Ryeowook-sshi, you look happy today." Youngsung asked.

"Of course  I'm happy." Ryeowook asnwered while making his way toward them and stand between two staff before he put both of his arms at their shoulders. "Wanna hear something good?"

"You finally found a girlfriend?" A female staff asked.

"Shut up, attention-seeker." Ryeowook replied back, making the latter to glare at him while other struggling hard to not laugh.

"What is it?"

"Well, remember our proposal for the state government? The one that we battled with Sekang Holding?"

"The one that I presented?" Youngsung actually want to said 'The one that Kyuhyun shredded and caused Siwon to be outraged' but he just kept it to himself since that young guy is standing right beside him.

"No, the one that I presented. Of course the one that you presented!" Ryeowook said sarcastically and rolled his eyes. "Anyway, it's accepted! We get the project!"

"WHAT? Are you kidding me?!" Youngsung asked, disbelief. Everyoned cheered happily including Kyuhyun. Happy for the achivement and happy for everyone seemed to forget about him and Donghae. "We beat Sekang! We should celebrate this!" Youngsung said and everyone nodded and agreed with him.

"Then, let's celebrate today after work. My treat." Ryeowook said, making everyone to cheer even lourder. "But it's only valid for the team!"

Hearing this, those who are not in the team whined and complained, saying it's not fair while those in the team claimed that it's fair since they are the one that struggling to make the proposal. It;s chaotic in there, until sudden;y someone stood up abrutly.

"Good morning Head Manager Choi."

Everyone stopped doing everything that they did and turned to Siwon before giving him a deep bow. Everyone except Ryeowook. He just snickered seeing all the staff bowing their boss. Seeing everyone gathered at one place making Siwon to look at Ryeowook to get explaination.

"I broke the news to them."Siwon nodded before he looked at everyone and later he found Kyuhyun. Both of them stared at each other but then Kyuhyun started to feel uncomfortable and so he gave him a light, awkward bow.

"Your hardwork and our target had paid off. It's all because of all of you." At last part, Siwon looked at Kyuhyun again before he took the glance off him . "Congratulation, and thank you everyone."

The staffs widen their eyes and looked at each other. Seeing everyone seemed to be surprised with his little thanks speech, Siwon cleared his throat and walked to his office. The moment Siwon dissapered from their sight, all of them started fussing with each other.

"Did he just thanked us?"

"Yah, eversince I worked here, I think this is the first time he said things like this."

"What happen to him?"

Ryeowook was amused. Never he expected his friend to do this. He and Kyuhyun looked at each other and smiled before he turned his attention to the others. Ryeowook smiling at him, meaning that he thought that Kyuhyun did his job like Ryeowook had expected. Ryeowook was happy with it but not Kyuhyun. Eversince he agreed to help him, everything becoming a mess.

"Alright! Everyone, I changed my mind. Everyone is invited! So, let's party tonight!" Ryeowook shouted and everyone cheered again. "You have to come too." Ryeowook hit Kyuhyun's shoulder lightly and walked away. Kyuhyun followed him but only voice out when they were far away from the others.

"Ryeowook-sshi..."

"Yup?"

"Urm, I know Donghae is not part of the team but can we invite him too? He's the one that save the team, not me." Ryeowook raised his eyebrow, doesn't understand with what Kyuhyun said 'he saved the team.' "He;s the one that get the soft copy and make copies of it. I did nothing." 

"Kyuhyun-sshi, didn't I said earlier that everyone is invited? By the way, he's willing to do anything for you isn't it?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"Nothing. Forget what I said. And anything that you did to Siwon, keep it up. Hwaiting!" Ryeowook said before he patted his shoulder and walked away. Kyuhyun just sighed. Not Ryeowook too.


A knock on the door and before Siwon could say anything, the knob already twisted and Ryeowook walked in. Even after Ryeowook already sat in front of him, Siwon still ignored him and just focused to start his work. But after a minute of silent, and that smile on Ryeowook's face still appeared, it finally bothered him.

"Okay, what do you want exactly?"

"Stories." Ryeowook shortly replied and Siwon somehow knew where this conversation will lead to.

"About what?"

"You. Him. Jeju. Weekend."

"There's nothing to tell." 

"Owh come on!" Ryeowook put both of his hand on Siwon desk and lean forward. "Do you think that I would believe that? SInce when you start to congratulate and thanks your staffs? As far as I worked here, NEVER." 

Ryeowook was right, Siwon never did those stuff, thanking and congratulate his staffs and he's aware of that. He's changing, slowly and he began to remember what Sunhwa ahjumma had said to him before he leave Haraboji's mansion.

'Try to open up your heart to everyone around you. Change yourself.'

"Yah!" Siwon snapped and looked at Ryeowook, who doesn't seem to be happy with him.

"What?" Siwon lazily asked and continued to write something on a paper.

"I said, I saw what you did earlier."

"What did I do?"

"You were looking at Kyuhyun the moment everyone greete you. Am I right? And you looked at him twice. Right?" Siwon stopped writing. He only looked at his PA but it's only a glance before he continued doing back what he did but it's enough to make Ryeowook grinned. "See, I'm right!"

"I didn't say anything."

"Action is louder than words, Siwon-ah. What did he do to you anyway?" Looking at Siwon who just kept silent, Ryeowook sighed. It doesn't seem to him that he would get to know what happened between them if Siwon continued being like this. So the only option was to give up but he can always ask Kyuhyun later. "Fine, since you don't have anything to say to me, let me say something to you."

"Hmm.."

"Today marked four month of Kyuhyun working here." Siwon freezed. The bet, he totally fogot about the bet.

Since when he started to forget it? Eversinc the proposal issue, it never crossed in his minf about the bet. Now he realized it. He did almost nothing to get Kyuhyun away from him. The only thing that he did was a cold treatment, he hardly shouted at him too. Did he actually started to get used to him like how he got used to Tiffany? Four month is a long time indeed and why Kyuhyun actually still bear him when he can just easily quit his job and work somewhere else,

"Yah, give me your credit card." Siwon snapped and looked at Ryeowook with a frown.

"Don't looked at me like that! Winner can do anything he want and loser have to follow it whether he like it or not. Don't you remember? It's the rule. Now, credit card please." Ryeowook said while motioning his hand.

Siwon sighed heavily before he took out the credit card and gave it to Ryeowook. This brat, really know how to grab an opportunity to mooch others especially for something like this. The high pitch guy gladly accepted it and showing all sorts of victory dance, making Siwon to feel annoyed.

"Just don't overuse it like what you did last time!"

"Ah, about that, let me decide it later." Ryeowook said and in return, Siwon abruptly stood up and lean forward to smack his head.

"Yah! It's hurt!"

"Then don't hurt my eyes when I look at the bill later!"

"Winner can do anything! You are the one that set that up!" Ryeowook said before he stuck his tounge out. Feeling outraged, Siwon grabbed a stress ball in front of him and throwed it at Ryeowook with force.

"Okay! I won't. Happy?!"

"A lot." Ryeowook grunted while fixing his cloth after his struggle with Siwon made his cloth to be in displace. 

"Yah, before i forget, we're going to celebrate it tonight. Wanna join?" 

"No."

"Yah, who's the winner here?"

"You are only entitle to use that power at one thing only. You already have my credit card so you can't force me anymore. Did you forget it? It's your idea."

"Damn! But Siwon-ah, it's..." Ryeowook stopped when someone knocked on the door. It's opened once Siwon granted it and there stood Kyuhyun, with a file on his hand.

"Am I interupting?" Kyuhyun really don't want to go in at that time because he kept on hearing yelling from Ryeowook but he also need to get his work done on thime.

Seeing Kyuhyun, an idea popped in Ryeowook mind and Siwon seems to understand what he had in his mind as he began to shook his eyes, strongly disagree in whatever idea he had right now.

"Actually, you're doing me a favor Kyuhyun-sshi. Can you convince your bos here to come for the meet-up tonight? Everyone would be gladly appreciate that." Siwon glared at him while Kyuhyun just looked at him, saying nothing. With a small laugh, Ryeowook walked away and stood beside Kyuhyun. "Since you too started to get close anyway." Ryeowook winked and patted his shoulder before he walked out from the office. 

Right after he left, Kyuhyun slowly approached Siwon and gave him the file that he was holding. As Siwon going through the content, Kyuhyun was thinking whether things between them is changing after what had happen yesterday or if it's just remain the same. When he think again, what Siwon did to him, buying another plane ticket showing that this guy in front of him is not completely selfish as he thought before. If siwon would have been, he would just ditched him without anything.

"Just ignore what he said." Siwon said, eyes still looking at the file.

"What?"

"Things that he said earlier, forget it." Siwon said before he put his signature and closed the file before he handed it to Kyuhyun. "Good. You can proceed your work now." Kyuhyun awkwardly accepted it, slightly shock with Siwon's tone. Calm and soothing. Nothing close to cold at all, unlike all this time.

Kyuhyun made a bow and started to walk away but stopped when this idea of trying to convince Siwon came. "Urm, Head Manager Choi, I may have no right to ask you this but can you...." Siwon looked up at Kyuhyun again with a calm face, waiting for Kyuhyun. "well, would you come to the meet-up tonight? Everyone is going. As a boss where all of them look high at, I think you should come. It would be great if you come and celebrate together with them. They worked very hard to...."

"I congratulated them, I thanked them. Is it not enough?" 

"I just think that...your presence there would make them feel thankful, for a employer that are willing to spend some time with his employees, I think they would love to appreciate that. Will you....come tonight?"

Kyuhyun was praying inside hopefully that Siwon wouldn't get angry at him for saying things like this. He knew it can messing with his ego so that's why Kyuhyun chosed the perfect words for this. But Siwon didn't say anything. One last chance.

"I would.....be there too." Kyuhyun said with a low voice but it doesn't seem to effect Siwon who was just continued working. This seems clear to Kyuhyun who just bowed again and leave.

The moment Kyuhyun closed the door, Siwon stopped again and looked at random things in his office. 

'For a employer that are willing to spend some time with his employees, I think they would love to appreciate that.'


Loud quick typing sound can be heard in Donghae's office. He tried his best to stay focus but each time he tried, those would would flash in his mind. 

'Yes. I do feel lucky. He's a great guy and I just realised it last weekend.''

*BAM!*

A slam on his keyboard. Donghae was not this type of guy. Slamming things when he's mad. No, he was not but today was different. Those words really did torn Donghae's heart apart. How happy he was when he found out Kyuhyun was jealous. How happy he was when he thought that God finally answered his prays to get the chance of being together with Kyuhyun. How happy he was when he felt that Kyuhyun was giving him hope.

From the first time he met Kyuhyun, sure he didn't feel anything toward the latter but when they met again, Donghae had wondered whether this meeting is a fate or destiny God had made to make him feel happy again. That's why he always bothered Kyuhyun and the more Kyuhyun annoyed with him, the more he feel attracted to him to the point of love. No doubt that Donghae love him but being able to love again doesn't mean that Donghae is not afraid of it.

What if the same thing happen again? The pain that he had before was so great to him and it made him tried to not lve Kyuhyun. He tried to ignored him but each time he saw Kyuhyun, his angelic face, his smile, his witty remarks, Donghae couldn't hold it. Only then he realized that he's in love with Kyuhyun.

But how breaking it was for him when Kyuhyun said those things. The moment he heard it, Donghae felt like his heart had been thrown to the floor and broke into pieces. How he hopes that Kyuhyun didn't even meant it and that his heart only belong to Donghae but Donghae couldn't be sure with it when he remembered back how Siwon stood for Kyuhyun in Jeju and how bothered Kyuhyun felt after that. Donghae wanted to love again. He wanted to do all those sweet lovely things that he did to Kibum again.

Kibum. Eversince he went back to Korea, Donghae only think of hime twice. That one time when he met him at the park with Kyuhyun and now. Kibum, the reason why he left everyone and make them worried over him. Donghae began to wonder how does it feel if he forgive him and be together again. Will the feeling remained the same?

That time they accidently met, Donghae was angry. Angry for Kibum to get what he wanted so bad with their love a sacrifice. His dream of becoming an actor is way important for Kibum. But deep inside, the moment he saw Kibum, he felt as if his old feeling returned and that he missed him. Was he or was he just feeling relief, seeing him doing things that he love?

*FLASH BACK*

"Okay, when I said 3 everyone grabbed your graduation caps and throw it in the air okay?" The photographer said while Donghae and his coursemate preparing themselve.

"Okay!!"

"Now, One, two, THREE!"

"CONGRATULATION!!!" All of them shouted including Donghae. It was his graduation day. Being able to graduate really made Donghae felt happy especially when his love was there, watching him going up the stage and received the scroll. After the photograph session finished, Donghae quickly ran to that person that was standing near them.

"Kibum-ah!" Donghae shouted his name and as he approached him, Kibum smiled with his usual smile, the smile that made Donghae fall for him. Kibum was his junior at the same university.

Donghae took bussiness major, he took drama and theatre major. Their first met or should say, Donghae'd first met is when he attend Kibum's musical at his university theatre. He didn't want to go at the first place but he was forced by his friend and that's when he saw Kibum, shinning on stage with his smile, the sweetest smile he ever saw.

Since then, he did everything that he can to meet Kibum again. He went to the registry office, he went to arts department, he went to the class that arts students went to but his search for Kibum reach no avail.

It was raining outside when he walked out from the university's building. When he decided to just gave up, only then finally he saw him again. There he was, at the corner of the building, waiting for the rain to stop. His smile never leave his face. And that's how Kibum met Donghae.

"Arghhh!!" Kibum squealed when Donghae suddenly hugged him and made few round of rotations.

"Kibum-ah, wanna know something?" 

"What is it?" 

"I got a job! Can you believe it? I have my own income now so I can spend anytime with you." Donghae said happily but Kibum doens't seem to be excited at all. Donghae noticed it. He looked nervous too.

"W-wow!"

"What's wrong?" Donghae asked worriedly. Kibum had been acting weird this past days.

"Nothing. I have something to tell you." 

"Really? I have something to tell you too. Let's meet tonight, okay?" Kibum opened his mouthed to say something but then few of Donghae's friend jumped on Donghae and dragged him away. "Kibum-ah! Tonight!"

Kibum sighed and just nodded to Donghae before he walked away.


Donghae dressed up happily and opened up the drawer near his bed and took out something from it. A small black box , looking at it making Donghae to smile to himself and when he opened it, his smile widen, A white gold ring with a small diamond attached in it. He bought it for the long time actually, Three month prior his graduation day and he used up all his saving for this. Every night he would take a look at it and sleep while dreaming of Kibum wearing it. No one else will get to wear it. Only Kibum.

Donghae took a last look on the mirrror and walked out from his room, thinking of happiness that he would share with Kibum later.

"Let's break up."

Donghae freezed. The moment Donghae arrived there, Kibum said those three words. The little black ring box which Donghae hold tight in his pocket the moment he walked out from his house, were let go. Kibum looked sad, he doesn't seem like he want this either.

"What's wrong?" Donghae asked. He could feel that he couldn't let out his voice, as if his throat suddenly felt dried.

"Nothing is wrong. We are fine. You are fine." Kibum replied back, trying to hold back the tears in his eyes.

"Then what is this?" Kibum couldn't answer it. He can't. His tears betrayed him, rolled down and wetting his cheeks. "TELL ME!"

"You know what my dream is?" Kibum asked while sobbing. Crying made him hard to speak but nevertheless, he tried.

"To become an actor?" Donghae asked. Tears began to gather around his eyes. Now, it hit him. "Is this what it's all about? To become an actor?" Kibum continued to sob even harder and it only made Donghae chuckled. "So, our love is actually not important to you? At all? All these times, being an actor is far more important to you?!"

"IT'S MY DREAM!"

"AND SACRIFICE OUR LOVE?! YOU'RE WILLING TO DO THAT?!" 

"I HAVE to do this!" Donghae was speechless. Both didn't say anything. Both in tears.

"After everything that we had, after everything that we share, and now you want to let it go?"

"Please don't make it hard for me, please."

"Make it hard for you??!! You're the one that make it for me!!" Donghae yelled and it just made Kibum to cried again.

"I love you. You are my first love."

"Don't start this." 

"I never meet a guy like you."

"Don't..."

"You're the best thing that happen in my life."

"Stop it!" Kibum was startled. He silent himself and looked directly at Donghae. This face, he wonder if he ever meet him again. He want to looked at him the longest as he can. 

"I'm sorry."

That's it. And he left, running away from Donghae.

*END FLASHBACK*

Donghae closed his eyes. That memory, that pain memory. Only later he found out that Kibum already signed a contract with a major entertainment agency in Korea ways before Kibum asked him to break up. Apparantly, one of the agent watch Kibum's play and amused by his talent. And one of the thing that were mention in his contract; Kibum was banned from dating.

Donghae opened his eyes again and grabbed the remote control and switched on the television. He was doing this to make his distracted from thinking of Kibum, but it backfired him.

'Our national boys' next door, Kim Kibum is reported to refused a total of eight drama proposal, offering him as lead actor. We tried to contact the beloved idol but to no avail. Kibum's representative, SM Entertainment had released a statement in a press conference regarding this matter.

It's true that our actor, Kim Kibum had refused all offered from drama producers. Kibum has decided to take hiatus and break away from being a celebrity. As his agency, we have to respect his decision. 

When were asked whether Kibum will make his return to the screen or forever being on hiatus, the major agency decided to not answering the question. Source said....'

The television were switched off. Donghae couldn't seems to put his heart together to hear it until finish. He was going to continue his work again and tried to forget about both Kyuhyun and Kibum when he spotted the paper bag that Kyuhyun gave to him that morning. Donghae didn't opened it until now. He grabbed it only to find out the sandwich that Kyuhyun made for today is different than the usual he made. Tuna mayo with salad and wrapped with wholemeal bread and a note were sticked on the wrap.

'This is why I don't want you to open it in front of me.

Does it taste good? Don't say anything if it's bad! 

Donghae-sshi, thank you for everything. smiley

Donghae read the note and sighed before he opened the trash can lid and ready to throw the sandwich away. But he couldn't. Thinking how hard for Kyuhyun to prepare this. He reread the note and sighed again heavily before he closed the trash can lid and opened the wrap slowly.


'Source said that Kibum is taking break from his work to 'rest and find love'. On September 2013, Kibum appeared on Happy Together where he mention of wanting to get back with his first love. It was reported that Kibum broke up with his first love due to the term in his contract that banning Kibum from dating for five years. Park Haejin, reported for Entertainment Weekly.'

"Ah, oppa, just forget her and marry me instead." A girl whined in an empty restaurant while her hand supporting her head.

"Yah! If he know you are this lazy, he wouldn't want to marry you! Come here and help umma!" A middle aged woman who was sitting behind the counter yelled at her.

"Yes, Umma~" The girl sighed and stood up lazily toward her mom.

"What's with that face?"

"My boyfriend want to get back with his first love." The girl said sadly and it earned her a smack at the her arm. "Umma!"

"Aigoo...Yah! He didn't even know you exist! Stop dreaming and help your appa in the kitchen!"

"Araso!!" The girl raised her voice and stormed her feet while making her way to the kitchen.

"Aigoo..Kids these days." 


Soft classic music were played on the player. There's people waiting in line to get their orders, others were chatting with their acquainances, while others were just sitting alone, enjoying their drinks with books or playing with their phones. Kibum sat at his favourite spot, at the corner of the coffee house, with less lightning, making him a little invisible but can see everything in this coffee house.

"Suhee-ah, will you marry me?" A guy made a sudden proposal to his girlfriend and it got his attention. Everyone was looking at the couple. The guy wer on his knee, holding a single rose on his left hand and a ring on his right hand. Everyone seemed to be anticipated to what the girl would answer him.

"Yes!" The girl answered and and hugged the guy. Everyone applauded for the newly engaged couple except for Kibum. He just smiled sadly, thinking back about Donghae. Two weeks after their break up, Kibum learned that Donghae had gone missing. His friends told him that he left a note, saying that he left to somewhere else far away from Korea and that he will come back when he feel ready.

He also learned that Donghae was planning to propose to him. To ask Kibum to get married. If only his dream wouldn't set them apart, who knows, they would have married right now and be happy. Kibum took out the heart necklace that was hidden under his shirt. "Hyung, you said you'll always beside me whenever I go, where are you, hyung?"

*FLASHBACK*

"Close your eyes." Donghae instructed. They were by the stream in the heart of Seoul and that night was Kibum's birthday. Donghae said there will be no present for Kibum, only a dinner and Kibum accept it, although that was not he expecting.

"Why?"

"Just close it." So Kibum did. After making sure that Kibum doesn't tried to get a peak, he finally took off a small black box and when he opened the lid, inside there a necklace with a silver heart pendant were hidden. "What are you doing?" Kibum asked again but Donghae didn't answer it, instead he just hold the box in front of Kibum with the lid open.

"Now, open your eyes." Kibum opened his slowly only to widen it the moment he saw what's infront of him. It's beautiful and he love it. 

"B-but...b-but i thought..."

"Would you really believe that I won't give you any present? What kind of boyfriend am I." Donghae chuckled before he took the necklace and put it on Kibum.

"It's must be expensive." Kibum said while rubbing on the pendant.

"No, it's not." Kibum quickly looked at Donghae who was just grinning. "Not as expensive as you." Kibum playfully hit Donghae's arm with the sappy words, but still, whether it's expensive or not, he really love it. Donghae leaned forward and cupped Kibum's face with both of his hand while Kibum's hand still holding the pendant.

"That pendant resemble my heart. Always remember that I'm always beside you whenever you go." Kibum just nodded cutely with a smile on his face but it's enough for Donghae. Words doesn't always needed.

*END FLASHBACK*

"Sungmin-hyung, I'm sorry but I won't listen to you." Kibum said while rubbing the pendant. He's sure of this. No turning back. "I'm going to get Donghae back."

"Kibum-sshi.." Kibum looked up and more than happy to stand up and smiled at the person in front of him. He haven't seen this person for a long time. When he managed to contact the person, he was hoping that the person would agree to meet up with him.

"Hyukjae-hyung."

 

                                                                                               TBC

 

You'll accepetd my decision right? Even if Kyuhyun won't get paired with your bias?