Chapter 9 (part b)

Love Me, Hate Me

I changed my mind! This chapter will be split into three part? four part? idk..i never thought it will be this long!


"Gyeongbokgung Palace?" Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow. He wad curious when Donghae parked the car at some car park and forced him to follow him somewhere, with the addition of a camera on Donghae's hand.

Along the way, Kyuhyun kept asking where were they heading to but Donghae kept his mouth shut. They were walking quite far from the car and when they arrived at the palace, Kyuhyun was unable to say anything.

"What? I told you, I want to help to release your stress." Yes, Donghae did said that he want to help Kyuhyun because he seems so stressed out when Donghae saw him at the office, so that's why Donghae got him a day off.

"Well, I thought you want to take me to somewhere else." Donghae furrowed his eyebrows. "Like the ice rinks or the arcade. It did help me when I'm stressed out."

"Hmm...let's just do something new,okay. I'm sure you'll be fine. Come on." Donghae then dragged Kyuhyun toward the entrance of the ancient palace.

"Dumm~"

A drum sound could be heard, making Donghae got excited. "What is it?" Kyuhyun asked when off all the sudden, Donghae hold his wrist and dragged him at the side of the entrance and stay there.

"The changing guard ceremony. It have started." Donghae said, making Kyuhyun waiting in excitement too. The last time he came to the palace was a long time ago, so he somehow doesn't remember how was the ceremony is held but he knew that the ceremony is a pleasure thing to see, with all the traditional costumes and stuff.

After a moment, both of them could see the guards was lining up for the parade into tha palace. Kyuhyun was awed. He haven't seen the costume right in front of his eyes for a long time already and it's really amazed him. The color of the cloth, the banner, the hat and not to mention, the sword, making Kyuhyun feel that he want to go back to the ancient time so that he could experience it for real.

While the head guard was reporting himself with the loud voice, Donghae took the chance to take some photos. "Kyuhyun, go stand next to the lining guards, I'm taking your picture." Donghae instructed him and Kyuhyun easily complied him.

The younger quickly went next to the lining guards and stood right next to them. Without even told, Kyuhyun already showed a peace sign with both of his hand while grinning like a kid. Donghae chuckled at the sight in front of him before he pressed the snap button.

"Want me to take picture of you?" Kyuhyun asked after Donghae took he's. 

"Sure." Donghae gave the camera to Kyuhyun and stood in the spot where Kyuhyun previously stood. Donghae just stood there with no pose at all, but above all that, he still looked cool and manly. And so Kyuhyun pressed the snap button.

When the ceremony finally ended, they walked around on the most beautiful palace in Korea and took many pictures of themselve. Kyuhyun had been preoccupied with the scenery in front of him. It was so nice and calm, with the beautiful garden and the great architecture of the palace had really mesmerized Kyuhyun to the point that he was smiling throughout the walk without him noticed it, and it favour Donghae because he could took pictures of the smiling Kyuhyun without the younger even realized it.

Donghae then took Kyuhyun to a place and it turns out to be the Beodeul Maru, the place where visitors could experience the royal cloth. Donghae then approached one of the worker there and they seems to have a talk where Kyuhyun was not sure what were they said because he stood a little far from them.

Right then, the worker left Donghae only to come back with the King's costume. Donghae motion Kyuhyun to come closer toward them which he did.

"Kyuhyun-shii, try this." Donghae said while holding the costume while the worker that talked to Donghae earlier had already at stood in front of the accessories table.

"The King's costume? Isn't it that we need to reserve this earlier?" Kyuhyun asked. He still remembered about it because the last time he went there, the worker told him that he need to do the reservation at least two days advance.

"Well, the one that I spoke earlier is my friend, so I already called him yesterday to reserve this for you. Come on, wear it!" Donghae said excitedly. 

When Kyuhyun finally get dressed up, Donghae told him to do lots of poses so that he could take more pictures. Kyuhyun didn't mind it all in fact, he was happy. Been finaly get to wear the King's costume is something that he want to do so badly but he just have no time to do it.

"You want to wear it to?" Kyuhyun motioned the King's costume toward Donghae.

"No. I want to wear something else." Said Donghae.

"What is it?" Donghae didn't answered him. Instead, he went to the cloth hanger stand, pick a costume, and showed it to Kyuhyun.

"The Royal Guard?"

"Yup."

"Any reason?"Kyuhyun asked.

"King needs guard to protect him. And since you're a King, I'll be your guard." Donghae smiled at Kyuhyun before he headed toward the accessories table, leaving Kyuhyun behind.

A tainted pink appeared on Kyuhyun's cheek when he thought about Donghae's words. As is Donghae was trying to say that he will protect him if anything happen. No man has ever said that to him.

"How did I look?" Donghae asked, making Kyuhyun to jump back into reality.

"Huh?"

"The costume! How did I look?" Donghae asked again.

"Hmm...You looks....hmm...handsome."  Donghae closed himself with Kyuhyun, closer and closer but the weird thing is, Kyuhyun didn't move at all.

"You've fallen for me, isn't it?" Donghae smirked. Instead of getting the shy Kyuhyun, Donghae got the violent Kyuhyun when the latter punch his tummy with his fist.

"Stop dreaming!" Kyuhyun shouted before he huffed his hair and looked away. But it still didn't hide the red color that appeared on Kyuhyun's cheek, and to make it worse, Donghae noticed it. The older smiled at the sight before deciding to just dropped the topic and looked away.

"Yah, Minho-ah!" Donghae yelled at his friend, making Kyuhyun to look at them. When Minho changed his gaze toward Donghae, the Executive Manager motioned him to come toward them, in which Minho complied him.

"What?" Minho asked.

"Take our picture together." Donghae said before he dragged Kyuhyun to stand beside him before Minho snapped the button.

***

They were outside the palce, after nearly two hours wandering in there, they have decided to walk out and head toward the King Sejong and Admiral Lee Sun Shin statues to take more pictures. But along the way toward the Admiral Lee Sun Shin statue, is a water fountain that was installed at the side of the walk.

"Kyuhyun-shii, aren't you feel hot?" asked Kyuhyun, making the younger furrowed his eyebrow. They had just taking several pictures with different poses including the stupid one.

"Donghae-shii, it's not even Summer." said Kyuhyun.

He has the reason to question Donghae because it was nearly Winter and they already wore thick cloths. Donghae stayed silent before he put his camera on the ground and stood right in front of Kyuhyun and looking straight at him. Slowly, Donghae stepped back backward, his gaze still on Kyuhyun, smiling gently, making Kyuhyun to get curious. After a few steps, Donghae stoped himself and suddenly,

*Plusshhh*

Water shot from the ground, at the place where Donghae was stand, making Donghae all wet. Kyuhyun was shock. Really shock that he even squealed. Donghae put his hand on the face and wiped the water before he looked back at the shocking Kyuhyun.

"Want to join me?" Donghae asked while he already offered his hand to Kyuhyun.

"Oh, hell no! I'll get flu! And you too!" said Kyuhyun but before he could said any further, Donghae already grabbed his wrist and pulled Kyuhyun toward himself. Kyuhyun squelead again when he felt the water on is skin .

"I told you, you'll be fine under my care." Donghae said while looking straight onto Kyuhyun but the latter couldn't listen because he was trying to get out of the fountain.

"Let go of my wrist!" Kyuhyun yelled and walked away but Donghae was fast enough to encircle his hands on Kyuhyun waist and dragged him back to the fountain.

"Yah!"

"Let's just play around for a while." Said Donghae before he splashed the water right into Kyuhyun's face. And it did somehow made Kyuhyun felt anger a little bit.

"You....!" Before he even finished his word, Kyuhyun had already splashed the water on Donghae's face and let out an evil laugh.

"Oh, so now you're getting revenge. Take this!" With that warning, Donghae splashed the water toward Kyuhyun multiple times and not letting Kyuhyun to have the chance to strike back.

"Oh, no you don't!" Kyuhyun striked back with more splashed than Donghae did, and it making the older to block his face using his hands and lauhed like a maniac, both of them. 

And so they continued to be like, not even cared the looks that they received from the crowds. They really don't care about it. Kyuhyun didn't cared about it because he felt so happy right now, without even got the time to think about his work, while Donghae didn't cared because he was happy that Kyuhyun's happy. He was happy that he could see Kyuhyun laughing, he was happy to see Kyuhyun didn't seems to think about his work and above all that, he was happy that finally Kyuhyun seems to be accepting him.

***

"You planned that aren't you?" Kyuhyun asked. They now were in Donghae's car, heading to another place that Donghae strongly kept himself from telling Kyuhyun the place is.

"I don't know what are you talking about." Donghae said innocently while concentrated on the road.

"The water fountain thingy. You planned that."

"It's impossible! I never planned things like that!" Donghae faked a voice.

"If you didn't planned it, you wouldn't brought towel and extra cloth in your car!"Kyuhyun raised his voice, only to earn a grin from Donghae.

"Ah....Maybe I did planned that. Hehe.." Kyuhyun huffed his hair and sat up straight before he crossed his arms. He didn't get mad at Donghae actually, he just pretended to because it's fun.

Donghae slowed his car and ready to park his car at the side of the road and right then, Kyuhyun seems to know where they were heading.

"Cheonggyecheon River?" Kyuhyun asked. Donghae only nodded and got out from the car with his camera on his hand and Kyuhyun did the same. Kyuhyun looked at sight in front of him with a rather bland face.

"Let me guess, you didn't see this coming aren't you?" Donghae was right. Kyuhyun didn't expected this at all.

"It's...fine. Well, at least you didn't brought me to the Han River. I went there almost everynight." Kyuhyun explained. They were already walked down the stream, looking through the art piece that were shown along way.

"What happen if I bring you there?" Donghae asked.

"I'll shout at you and said 'I've been here almost everynight! Don't you have other places to show me?!' Something like that." Kyuhyun said calmly, making the other chuckled.

Kyuhyun is different. Is what Donghae thought in his mind. He really is. Donghae's memory flashed right in front of him. Their first met, is not the typical met. Their relationship after that, is not like the usual boss-worker relationship at all, but more toward the cat and dog like, always bickering with each other and always arguing whenever they talked to each other.

It's not like what Donghae had imagined at all. With his handsome face and perfect charms that surrounded him, it always made women and sometimes even men fall for him, at the first sight. But not Kyuhyun. He didn't seems to fall for him at all. Instead, he acted cold toward him. Well, that's from Donghae's point of view. Maybe Kyuhyun did fall for him but he perfectly hid it , Donghae didn't know.

"It's full with couples." Kyuhyun said, making the daydreamed Donghae snapped.

"What?" Donghae asked, earning Kyuhyun's rolled eyes.

"I said, it's full with couples here." Kyuhyun said again. Donghae form an 'o' shape from his mouth when suddenly an idea popped in his head. Quickly, he hold Kyuhyun's hand, making the latter shocked and tried to let go.

"What the- Yah Lee Donghae! Let it go!" Kyuhyun demanded while he tried to let go of his hand from Donghae's grip but it only made Donghae to hold it even tighter.

"What are you doing?!" Kyuhyun hissed while still trying to let go.

"You said it's full with couples here." Yes, indeed there were many couples at that river. Well, it's the famous place in Seoul for moct couples anyway.

"What does it have to do with you, holding my hand?!" 

"We act like a couple then."

"...."

"Come on, isn't it awkward to wander in place that full with couples when we are not. So, lets act for a while." Donghae explained, and Kyuhyun don't know why he even agreed to that.

And so they continued wandering there, hand in hand. Pictures were taken whenever they walked past a beautiful scene. Kyuhyun felt awkward at first, holding hands with Donghae. He was worried if they encountered with their collegues, things will be difficult for them if that happen. But as time goes by, Kyuhyun slowly adapt to it and began to act like they were really a couple and Donghae like that.

They were sitting at the stairway, feeling a little bit exhausted. Kyuhyun was looking at their pictures in Donghae's camera, smiling all the time. As for Donghae, he just sat there and stared at Kyuhyun with a smile formed on his lips. Kyuhyun's face, the features, the jawline, the cheeck bone that appeared a bit when the younger smile, the brown eyes that shining through the shine, the hair that cover a little bit of his forehead and his lips, it's all seems perfect.

And Donghae began to wonder, what is this feeling? The feeling of calm whenever he looked Kyuhyun. The feeling when he would think of him whenever Kyuhyun is not around him. The feeling of joy and happiness that flow in him when Kyuhyun touched him. He like it when Kyuhyun argue with him. He like the pout that appeared on Kyuhyun's lips whenever the younger felt that he lost to Donghae in term of argument. And he extreamly like it if Kyuhyun didn't pay attention to him, so that Donghae would get the chance to say something that would spark the argument between them and the whole moment, Donghae like it a lot. Say him crazy, he don't mind. He just like it and he don't know why. 

This is not the first time Donghae felt like this toward Kyuhyun. It happen way before but Donghae always brushed it off. Saying that it will be normal as time goes by. But it didn't, instead its growing stronger, the feeling. Is it love? Is he falling in love, again? It couldn't be, right? He promised to himself not to fall in love again, but that was before he met Kyuhyun.

"Lee Donghae!" Kyuhyun yelled, making Donghae got back into reality.

"Huh?" Donghae was dumnfounded. The last time he remembered, he was staring at Kyuhyun.

"Stop dreaming will you! I kept on calling your name but all you did was just staring at me!" Kyuhyun pout. Again, Donghae was mesmerized. Kyuhyun was acting cute. Donghae slightly shook his head and looked back at the sulking Kyuhyun.

"I'm sorry. I....What is it?" Donghae asked and this time, it was Kyuhyun who was dumbfounded.

"What's what?"

"You called my name. There mus be something isn't it? So, what is it?"

"Oh yeah. I want to take our picture together up close so that's why I called you." Donghae mouthed the word 'okay' before he took the camera on Kyuhyun's hand and flip the camera so that the lens was facing their face. Without any warning, Donghae push Kyuhyun's head to rest on Donghae's shoulder before he wrapped his arm on Kyuhyun's shoulder, making the younger frozed at first.

"Relax. The picture won't come out nice if you're stiff like this. Just smile." With that, Kyuhyun slowly relax himself and a form a sweet smile, making Donghae smiled too. "1, 2, 3." He snapped the button.

"Let's take picture with my phone." Kyuhyun said while he took out his phone from his pants's pocket and gave it to Donghae.

"Snap it yourself!" Donghae said. He didn't took the phone yet. Just want to play a little bit.

"I'm at taking picture." Donghae chuckled before he grabbed the phone and pressed the camera button before he switched it to the front camera and position it in front of them. This time, their side head rested toward each other and both of them looked at the camera and flashed their smile. A cute smile from Kyuhyun and a handsome smile from Donghae.

"Ready? 1, 2, 3." Donghae snapped it and the picture turn out just fine. Right then, someone suddenly approached him.

"Excuse me." Both of them turned their head to find a girl, wearing a casual cloth with camera hung on her neck.

"Yes?" Donghae replied.

"I'm Soohyun, an art student. I need to take some inspirational photo for my graduation assignmet and you two seems to inspire me. You two are together, right?" Soohyun asked. Kyuhyun want to deny it but Donghae cut him when he forcefully grabbed Kyuhyun by his shoulder.

"Yes, we are together." Donghae proudly said, making Kyuhyun want to smack his head.

"Well, if you may, I want to take a picture of you."

"Oh sure, do we need to make any pose?" Donghae asked, suddenly get too excited. Kyuhyun want to protest but everytime he tried to speak up, Donghae cut him off.

"Hmm...how about like this." And then, Soohyun began to guide them to do a pose. In the end, Donghae put his right arms at Kyuhyun's waist while Kyuhyun put his left arm at the back of Donghae's neck. Kyuhyun's right hand were placed on Donghae's left chest, exactly on Donghae's heart and Donghae's left hand hold Kyuhyun's right arm. The river were their background, adding a scenery. And their faces were just inch apart.

Both of them were suddenly frozen. 'His heart...beating fast'. Is what Kyuhyun thought. 'He's.....beautiful. No, it can be right.' Is what Donghae had in his mind. 

'His eyes....' Kyuhyun thought.

'lovely...' Donghae thought when he looked at Kyuhyun's eyes.

'His lips....' Kyuhyun said in his heart.

'His lips....' Donghae said inside him.

'It can't be....' Kyuhyun had in mind.

'Is it....'Donghae thought.

Unknown to them, an artist was looking at them, smiling. "This will be a great masterpiece." The artist said beforen he took out a brand new white board and put it on the painting stand and start his new piece.

"You look great! Okay, ready! 1, 2, 3." Both of them didn't heard Soohyun. They didn't even know the girl was already snapped the button. As if they were in their own world. Didn't care about others, didn't care about the surrounding, they didn't care at all. The only thing that they knew, is that they never want to let go of each other, and they don't know why.

 

TBC

 

 

you guys!!!! i need your help! 

I'm going to ask you three question and you guys need to answer me through comment. It's importand you know. So pleaseeeeee!!!! Please answer me!!! I really really need your answer!

okay, here's the question:

Question 1:

Will you be sad / mad if my fic end with the pairing that you don't like? (Your fav otp is not the main pairing)

-Yes (with explanation)

-No (with explanation)

 

Question 2:

If I finally revealed who's the main pairing in this fic, will you unsubsricbed me if your otp is not the main?

-Yes (with explanation)

-No (with explanation)

 

Question 3:

Is my fic lack of emotions?

-Yes (with explanation)

-No (with explanation)

 

that's it. Please answer me. Please please pleaseeeeee!!!!! You need to explain on every single question that you answer. I don't want to make a poll because i need the explanation. so please, idk how much 'please' i've wrote here, so please help me. All you have to do is answer me. That's all....^^