Chapter 4

Love Me, Hate Me

"I'm home.."Kyuhyun said weakly as he entered thus home and was greeted by his mother.

"Hi Kyuhyun.How's your work today?" His mom asked.

"Terrible." Said Kyuhyun while making his way to the dining table. "Arghh..I'm hungry."He whined.

"Something bad happen?" His mon asked with a caring manner.

"Mr. Arrogant ripped my letter. That jerk.." Said Kyuhyun while stuffing his mom cooking that already being served before Kyuhyun got back.

"Who?" His mom asked, dumbfound.

"My boss a.k.a Choi Siwon a.k.a Mr. Arrogant a.k.a The Jerk a.k.a.....I don't know what to call anymore." Said Kyuhyun while continued to stuff the food.

"He ripped your letter?"Kyuhyun nodded vigorously like a small kid.

"He asked me to write a letter to this one company and when I show it to him, he just looked at it within 2 seconds and then BAM!! He ripped the letter!! I don't even know if he even read it or not." Kyuhyun complained to his mom while chewing his food.

"So what happen after that?"

"I begged his PA to write the letter." Kyuhyun calmly said, earning a chuckle from his mom.

"Well, that's how the work's life. You can never escaped from something like that. That's how people gains experience. His mom consoled him making Kyuhyun thought that his mom didn't sided him.

"But he's too cold!" Kyuhyun complained while making a pout.

"Just be patient okay. Things will get better and you'll be just fine." His mom said before she patted Kyuhyun's shoulder and walked away, leaving Kyuhyun alone at the dining table.

Kyuhyun thought about his mom's word and Ryeowook's words about the previous workers who can't stand his boss, only making him sighed. 'Is everything really going to be fine?' Kyuhyun thought before he stuffed the food again.

***

Donghae looked out from the taxi's window and let out a small smile. He was awed by all the lights that illuminate Seoul. The city didn't change much as he thought. There's only a few new buildings that he never saw before he flew away from his homeland.

Much for his admiration for the capital, he didn't realized that he already arrived at his destination, the Lee Residents. He paid the taxi driver after he grabbed his bag from the trunk and thanked him before he made his way towards the big door, towards his family.

It's been a long time since he contacted any of his family. The last time he talked to them is 2 years ago, before he flew away. He knew he been too cruel to not even called them at all but he knew they forgive them because they understand. He need some times alone. Alone so that he could get back to his right mind, get back to his usual self and forget all the pains that made him weak and felt like there's no reason for him to stay in this world anymore.

He slowly walked up the few stairs while looking around the big house. 'Nothing change.' He thought. He stopped his step when he finally stood right in front of the door. He stopped his moves for a while before he finally pressed the door bell and waited calmly.

He could heard some commotion coming from the inside, making he smiled because he knew whom those voice belongs to. The door finally opened, revealing a guy, his head didn't faced Donghae, instead he was facing somewhat inside the house while talking to someone that Donghae know who. When the said guy turned his head, that guy was stunned.

"Annyong.....Hyukjae hyung." Donghae greeted first. The named guy quickly took Donghae in his arms and hugged him tight, making Donghae smiled and hugged him back.

"Yah! Why you didn't call us first?" Before he could answer it, Hyukjae broke the hug and turned his head toward inside the house.

"Umma!! You guys!! Come here, quick!!" Hyukjae shouted.

"What is it?" His mom asked.

"Who's there, Hyukjae-ah." Sungmin, the oldest among the three asked. The two of them quickly went to the door and surprise met them. Sungmin's eyes went big while their mom could't hold it any longer.

"Donghae-ah, my son! You are back!" Said his mom who hugged him and Donghae gladly accepted it. "Yo've grown up. You looked so handsome. I really miss you." Said Mrs. Lee with teary eyes.

Tears began to roll down to her cheeks. She missed her son, her youngest son. Everynight she would pray to God, hoping that her son would be save no matter where he were and hoping that someday she could still meet him. And her prays comes true. Donghae was in front of her, wiping her tears with both of his tumbs.

"Mianhae Umma. I worried you a lot, didn't I" She shook her head.

"No need to be sorry, my son. I understand." Said Mrs. Lee while her son's cheeks. She longing to do it since Donghae left them. His cheeks are soft, the feeling inside her making her felt warm again, just like before.

"When did you get here"? It was Sungmin's turned to ask. He was being silent simply out of shock.

"Actually, it was this morning." Donghae answered while scratching his back hair that not itcy at all.

"But it's already night. Why didn't yo come here earlier?" His mom asked.

"I wandered around." Said Donghae calmly.

"Donghae-ah...."Sungmin want to continue his word but stopped. he don't know if he has he right to ask it or not. Donghae seemed to understand what was his brother trying to say, let out a smile and slight sigh.

"I'm just curious how Seoul look like. That's it, hyung." Donghae smiled again, giving assurance to his brother, making the older nodded slightly.

"Well, it's great to have you come back here, Donghae-ah." Sungmin said before he smiled. 

"Let's go inside. You must be tired. I'll make you something okay. What do you want to eat?" Said Mrs. Lee while dragging Donghae inside and leaved her two sons at the door.

"Anything Umma, anything." Donghae said. He was happy. Happy that he finally met his family, happy that his family welcomed him back and so he wished that he could stay happy like this forever.

***

It was a fresh morning. The bus stopped at the bus stand and at that instand, the door were opened. Kyuhyun got out from bus with his earphone tucked at his ears. Listening to song is a habit to Kyuhyun whenever he go. It give him calm that he could not find anywhere.

He was walking at the near end of the pavement and was enjoying the song. It was 'Story', a song that 2 of Super Junior's member sung at their concert in Tokyo. He's not a big fan but the duet was so harmonized with each strong vocal that made him  goosebump whenever he listen to the song. He was enjoying his walk when suddenly....

A car was speeding and there was puddle along Kyuhyun's way and right then, the puddle was splashed right to his pants. His shirt got splashed too but it's not as bad as the pants. It's a white freaking pants! Kyuhyun groaned loudly while looking at his now dirty pants. He looked up toward the car and he saw the car was stopping at the traffic light.

WIth the speed of light, Kyuhyun rushed toward the car, hoping he could reach there before the red light turns green. Once he got there, he stood right beside the driver's door and knock the window with his fist hand......hard. The window were rolled open (is it correct? i don't know) revealing none other than  curious Lee Donghae.

"Can I help you?" Donghae asked, looking at the furious Kyuhyun.

"Help? You just ruined my day!" Kyuhyun shouted at him, making Donghae more confused. Kyuhyun motion his hand toward his  pants. Donghae popped his head out of the window and look at his dirty pants.

He could see that Kyuhyun's pants was dirty. He turned his head at the road and he could see that there's a big puddle on the road, right beside the pavement. Right then, Donghae finally understood the whole situation.

"Arghh...I made your pants dirty isn't it?" Donghae said calmly before he took out his wallet and took out a few notes before he give it to Kyuhyun. The victim or known as Kyuhyun who was dumbfound with the action took the money and just stay silent.

"Mianhae..."Donghae playfully said before he drived away, leaving the dumbstruck Kyuhyun behind, trying to register what just happen. At that time, only then Kyuhyun realized. 

"Yah! You think money can solve anything??!!!" Kyuhyun shouted but there's no point because the car already droved away, making Kyuhyun sighed before he looked at the money on his hand. Boutiques are a bit far from where he was right now and he need to take a bus to go there. If he do that, he 'll be late to work and that's a big no to Kyuhyun, especially when his boss is a jerk one. His lateness may cost him to lose the job.

"Aishh!!!"Kyuhyun squatted down and hugged his knee, don't know what to do. Buy a new pants will him late to his job, go to the office with that pants will make him humilliate, squatting down there wouldn't make his problem solve anyway. So basically, he met a dead end.

Meanwhile, as Donghae drove away, he looked at the side mirror and he could see Kyuhyun squatting down. "Is he crying?" Donghae asked to himself and at that moment, he do a quick u-turn, droved toward Kyuhyun and u-turn again untill his car was next to Kyuhyun.

"Are you okay? asked Donghae through his window, making Kyuhyun rosed up and glared at him. 

"I'M NOT OKAY!!!!"Kyuhyun shouted, Donghae was taken aback.

"If I buy a new pants, I would be late to work!"Kyuhyun explained to him. After a moment Donghae got out from the car and when to is trunk. Kyuhyun saw him opened the trunk and later closed it back and came back to Kyuhyun with something on his hand. 

"Here. Since you look just like me, I think this could fit you."Said Donghae while handling a dull orange pants. Kyuhyun looked at it for a while before he took it and looked at it again before he lifted his head and looked at Donghae.

"But it's orange!"

"You want to be late or you want to wear that? You could change it in your office." With that, Donghae got into his car back and prepared to drive away.

"Yah! We're not finished yet." Kyuhyun said but Donghae didn't mind him and drove away.

"Stupid ! How I'm going to give this back to you?!" Kyuhyun said in disbelief while he rolled his eyes.

***

Kyuhyun was nearing his office building with a grunt look and the pants in his hand. Just when he was about to go toward the entrace, he walked passed a car, making him stopped and walked backward until he's right in front of the car. It was that car! The car that splashed the puddle toward him. He remember the car and he hundread and one percent sure this is the car. he looked at the ground and there's a word inside the parking box that made his eyes went big. 'Executive Manager

"You worked here?!" 

***

Kyuhyun was at his desk. His hand do the work but his mind kept thinking about the car's owner. He wondered what department he worked at and remembering the job title at the parking box making him sure that the guy is one of the high rank. Kyuhyun could here footsteps and Siwon's voice with a stranger's voice. He quickly got up from his chair and apparently, the desk was a bit lowered so the orange pants is noticeable.

"Annyonghaseyo....." He was bowing and when he got up straight, he couldn't believe his eyes. It was that guy. He was at the back while Siwon was at the front.

Siwon wondered why the secretary suddenly went silent so he stopped talking to Donghae and both of them looked at Kyuhyun's direction. Donghae met Kyuhyun's gaze and he was shocked too.

"What's wrong with you?" Siwon asked with cold voice and a cold stare.

"Urm..."Siwon then looked at Kyuhyun's pants, making him raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong with your sense? Orange? Do you think you are a clown?" Siwon said, refering to the pants that Kyuhyun was wearing.

"Actually....that was mine." Donghae interrupts with his hand scratching the back of his head , making both souls looked at him. Siwon looked at him with a confused face while Kyuhyun looked at him with a I-don't-get-what's-going-on-here face.

'Owh well, this must be hard to explain.'Donghae thought to himself.

"Let me explain it later. Let's go to your office." Said Donghae while pushing Siwon toward the office. After Siwon entered the office, Donghae changed his gaze back to Kyuhyun and smile at him before he looked at the plaque on Kyuhyun's desk. 'Cho Kyuhyun, Secretary'.

"It's nice to meet you again, Kyuhyun-shii."Donghae did a small bow and let out a smile again before he walked away into the office.

"Is he going to work at THIS department?" Kyuhyun said to himself.

 

TBC

 

 

 

The 4th chapter is done...it was 4 a.m here..woahh!!! and i need to get up early tommorrow..*facepalm myself*I noticed that the previous 3 chapters was kinda short..so from this chapter onwards, i'll try and make it longer a bit..30 subscribers....wow!!! *do a crazy dance* this was huge success to me because i'm a new author so I never thought i could get this much...i'll work hard and will try to write an interesting fic so that i wouldn't let you guys down..whatever it is, do comment this chapter, kay..^^