Chapter 15

Love Me, Hate Me

"Sungmin-hyung..." Kibum were speechless. There in front of him, stood the oldest son of the Lee family, Lee Sungmin. 

"Annyonghaseyo, Kibum-shhi." Sungmin greeted in the most unfriendly manner.

Kibum awkwardly gave him a sharp, quick bow before moved aside to give space for Sungmin. When Sungmin passed him, Kibum lowered his head and released an unnoticed sigh, wondering why Donghae's brother came to his house.

"What a beautiful house you have." Sungmin uttered while looking around, making Kibum snapped from his thought and quickly closed the door before went to Sungmin side.

"T-thank you. How did you find me, Sungmin-hyung?" Kibum asked. Sungmin turned his head looked at him and he swear he saw a smirk formed on his face.

"It's not hard to find you, Kibum-shhi." Kibum nodded, knowing exactly what Sungmin trying to say. 'I'm rich, I can easily hired people to look for you.'

"Please have a seat while i make you some drink." Kibum said and was ready to head to the kitchen but Sungmin was quick enough to cut him off.

"No." Sungmin said, suddenly sound cold. Kibum stopped himself and faced the guy in front of him. "Sit down. I have something to say." The actor frozed a little, suddenly have a bad feeling on this before he awkwardly went to the couch and sat at the opposite.

"Don't go near to Donghae."  Sungmin coldly stared at Kibum. He don't want to miss thre opportunity to look at the star's face after he said that. Sungmin know that this is not the real him. The real him is gentle and and firm but not this cold. He allowed himself to be like this out of protectness toward his flesh and blood.

"Hyung-"

"Don't go to him, don't talk to him, and don't even find him. Understand?"

"Hyung, why are you doing this to me?" Kibum finally managed to open his mouth and said something which was replied by a snicker. 

"Two years ago, don't you remember?" Yes, Kibum remembered. It's still vivid in his mind. How could he not remember that. It pained him to part away with the person that he loves in his entire life but he must to because of his dream.

"That's the past, hyung." 

"Past? Do you know what happen after you left him? He left everyone behind for two years, Kibum. TWO FREAKIN' YEARS! No calls, no text messages, no email, no anything! We lost hope and we even thought he's dead! Do you what happen to family?! DO YOU?!"

Sungmin stopped himself and he could see that Kibum nearly cried. His tears threathen to drop but Sungmin couldn't care less. Hell, he's an actor! He's probably faking it.

But for Kibum, it's not fake. It's real. He never knew Donghae could left them behind. Guilty surrounded him. How could he working hard to become what he are now but at the same time, his love and his family suffered. Because of him.

"Now when he came back, back to old self, laughing and smiling, right when i felt that things will go back to normal. Suddenly, you appear and planning to want him back?" Sungmin laughed sarcastically before he stood up, making Kibum to do the same too

"Do me a favor, Kibum-shii. I know my money won't effect you at all seeing you are successful now so i'm asking you in the most polite way. You hurt him enough now leave him alone. Can he accept you again after what you did to him, to us? Think about it."  And with that final word, Sungmin walked away from the speechless man in front of him and head to the door.

Sungmin can hear a soft thump sound, but he didn't turned around, knowing that Kibum launched himself to the soft sofa, probably were taken aback by what Sungmin were saying earlier. He opened the door and was hoping that this will be the last time he went face to face with the younger man.

***

Hyukjae stood up right away and looked at his oldest brother. Face flushed with a mixed feeling of fright, upset and anything that Hyukjae can't defined. 

"Hyung! How could you?!" Sungmin shh-ed him, hoping that no one would hear them especially their mother.

"Slow it down!" Sungmin hissed.

""Hyung, this is wrong. This is-"

"This is the right thing, Hyukjae-ah."

"Hyung.." Hyukjae sighed before he grabbed a chair and sat right in front of his brother. He never expected his brother whom he thought is the most rational among the three could do things like this. "What happen between them, we have no right to interfere. Let they decided themselve. Hyung, they are not like what they are two years ago. They are matured enough to make their own decision."

"What if it happen again, Hyuk? Do you want face it? Donghae run away and probably he will never come back, knowing that his 'love' leave him TWICE? Do you remember how umma was? She cried almost every night, Hyuk!" Sungmin yelled at him but still kept his voice down. 

"Eventhough I appreciated it that what you did is for the sake of the family, but i'm telling you again hyung, what you did was wrong." Hyukjae merely whispered before he walked toward the door and opened it but he stopped his steps and looked back.

"No worry, hyung. I'll keep my mouth shut."

Sungmin breath heavily. His anger rised and he couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed the nearest stuff and throw it to the door, the last place where he saw his brother. Luckily, it was his pillow that he grabbed. 

***

He poured a drink and he drink it. He poured another one and another one and another one. No matter how much he drink, he still couldn't get that picture out of his mind. The picture of Kyuhyun and Donghae kissed and the picture of his secretary being pinned on the wall, how he was trapped by him and how he begged to stop. Siwon couldn't seem to take that out of his mind.

Half-sober, he poured another drink as he began to flash back all the things that happen today. From the very first they flew here to Jeju to what happened in the car, in Yoona's mansion and now, he sitting there in the hotel's exclusive bar, pouring another drink. He flashed everything and one thing that spark him is, Kyuhyun. 

"Cho Kyuhyun, it took you one freakin' day to make me feel like this. Or did you planned this the moment you stepped in my life?" Siwon muttered to himself while glaring at his glass, already filled with his drink. Siwon took another look and snickered before he drink it.

***

3.00 A.M. 

Kyuhyun sighed before he wandered back and forth. Siwon didn't come back yet. Kyuhyun was worried. They have a plane to catch tommorrow and what if Siwon doesn't come back? Kyuhyun don't have a clue where he might actually went to. He don't get it. Siwon definitely saw them outside the hotel. Kyuhyun was pretty sure he did. But one thing that he did not sure was, why Siwon seems to be mad at him and why he pinned him outside the lift. 

Kyuhyun should be thinking about other thing, about Donghae, about the kiss, about what he said to him., Hell, he should be sleeping by now! But no, he don't and he couldn't help but to think about Siwon. Couldn't wait any longer, Kyuhyun grabbed his sweater and the room card and when he was about to approached the door, the door was opened there revealed Siwon, the heavily drunk one.

Kyuhyun was stunt for a moment before he finally regained back, he quickly went to the side of his boss. "Siwon-shii..."

Just when he was about to grab his arm to lead him to the bed, Siwon simply snapped at him and muttered things that Kyuhyun didn't understand before the drunk boss slowly made his way inside and throwed himself to the bed. Kyuhyun quickly closed the door, head toward the bathroom and came out with a wet towel in his hand.

He tossed over Siwon so that he would lay on his back and took off his shoes. Not that Siwon is mind, after all he is totally passed out. Kyuhyun put the balnket on and finally he put the wet towel on Siwon's forehead before he sighed again. Siwon is definitely going to have a massive headache the next morning. 

"What had gotten to you actually?" Kyuhyun looked over sympathetically before he prepared himself to sleep but just when he about to get up, suddenly a hand grabbed his wrist, holding him. Kyuhyun looked down and he could see that Siwon hold him. Kyuhyun began to wonder whether his boss is actually sleep or not.

"Siwon-shii.."

"Don't go..Umma..don't go. Appa..." It took Kyuhyun a couple of second to realize that Siwon was talking in his dream. He dream about his parents. Kyuhyun tried to break loose from the grip but he failed. Siwon grip was strong to the point that he gave up and in the end, he just sat on the floor, listening to what Siwon mumbled in his dream untill he finally off to sleep with his head rest on the bed and his wrist being gripped by Siwon.

 

                                                                                                                                         TBC

Gosh!! it took me this long to update a chapter..Sorry guys..