Who Is He?

The Second Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your POV~

*Your thought color*

"Today was so much fun!!" I exclaimed while jumping up and down on our furniture.

“Get down from there Hayoung” Sunggyu reprimanded. “You’re going to get hurt.”

“Pshhh, you know that vampires can’t get hurt from stuff like this! There’s like… nothing that can hurt us!” I replied to calm him down. Well, other than if a creature were to attack and throw me down or a werewolf were to bite me… but I know that won’t happen.

“You can never be too careful,” Woohyun replied, “What if you fell and damaged your beautiful face?” he cooed. Woohyun wiggled his eyebrows, and hooked arms with me. “I can’t let my beautiful dongsang be hurt! You’re just like a lotus flower. Delicate, fragile and graceful…” and at that moment I tripped over my own two feet. “Never mind. Forget the graceful part.” Woohyun stated.

I blew a raspberry at Woohyun, “well I’m sorry I’m not so graceful. But at least I’m not as much of a klutz as Myungsoo. And, and… I am graceful, err well… more graceful than Sungyeol!” I exclaimed.

“HEY! I’M PRETTY GRACEFUL MYSELF!”Sungyeol declared while doing an over dramatic spin… and fell onto his face. The whole group began laughing.

“Haha, graceful my !” Woohyun laughed.

“Hyung, don’t do that again.” Songjong replied. “You’re going to ruin your style.”

Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol. “You know, at least I admit that I’m clumsy and don’t do reckless actions like you…noooooob” he teased. Whoa, he actually can be friendly. We all just laughed at the bickering.

“Next time let’s go to the mall!” Songjong chirped. “I need to buy some new clothes teehee”

“Is clothes al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter