Myungsoo

The Second Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Myungsoo’s POV~

*Myungsoo's thought color*

*knock knock*

Oh is someone at the door; must be Hyung or something. I finished lathering up and wrapped a towel around my torso.

“Oh Myungsoo I nee-“ I heard Hayoung say. I looked up at her while drying my hair.

Oh lord, why is she in my room now?! Act indifferent Myungsoo, act like you don’t care. “What are you looking at?” I asked. Gosh that sounded harsher than what I meant to say.

“I uh, that, a, blah, C-c-chunji, me, uh” she squeaked. Who knew that Hayoung would be so cute? Wait, Chunji and her what? I stared at her like she was an alien. “I don’t understand what you’re trying to say. So, could you please leave my room while I get dressed?” I told her. Did that sound aloof but not too harsh? Gah, Hayoung, why do you make me so nervous?!

I could hear Hayoung’s thoughts outside my door, so I opened it to see what she wanted. I asked her with a poker face, “What do you want now?”

Hayoung started to babble, “So, me and Chunji are going out on a date, and we might come back late. If anyone wonders where I am, or panics because they can’t find me, tell them that I’m with Chunji. Also, I don’t think that anything bad will happen, but if something does happen while I’m gone, make sure to call me so that I’ll know where to find you guys. Likewise, I’ll call you guys if anything happens to me, but Chunji will be with me, so I’m sure we’ll be fine. Okay?” Wait. What? She’s going on a date with Chunji??!??!? WHY!? I looked at her, dumbfounded. How does she not see my feelings for her?! How could she be so dense????

I tried to hide the hurt, pain and longing that I was feeling, but it was hard, especially when I can read her mind. I didn’t want her to know how much I was hurt, so I told her, “If anyone looks for you, I’ll tell them. Have fun on your date, and stay safe. I don’t want to go through the hassle of putting up with the others if they lost you. They would probably cry, mope and bicker about you all day, nettling me and continuously pestering me about you. So make sure to come back in one piece.” Maybe that was a little too harsh, but she was asking for it.

Hayoung blew a raspberry at me, “well you didn’t need to be so rude about it.” Oh and now she thinks that I’m rude. You could try to be a little more considerate you dense girl! Also, I don’t hate you. I always knew that you were a second child Hayoung. I wish that you could see how much I love you!

Hayoung walked away from me thinking that I hated her because sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter