Found her

The Second Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Myungsoo’s POV~

Is that Chunji on the floor? Wtf happened? As I shifted my gaze up from the floor, I saw Hayoung being carried into a random room. “Yo L.joe, you and your friends go help Chunji. My friends and I are going to go get Hayoung.” I told L.joe. He nodded in agreement. I can’t believe how close we got within a few hours due to the situation.

While Teentop went to aid Chunji, infinite and I ran as fast as we could to go get Hayoung. Luckily, we managed to catch up to them pretty quickly.

“Where the …” Sunggyu hyung started, “DO YOU THINK YOU’RE TAKING MY DONGSANG?!” he projected while sending shots of ice to the ankles of some creatures before us. Well, it seems like they aren’t going to walk again. Half of the creatures fell, no longer able to walk, but about 2/3 of them managed to avoid the ice. Hyung sent another layer of ice, but this time the creatures were prepared and managed to avoid all the splinters of ice.

While the mini ice battle was happening with them, Dongwoo hyung and Hoya teamed up on ¼ of the remaining creatures. Dongwoo used his power over plants to tie down some of the creatures who were running away or trying to help the creatures with their ankles pierced, and Hoya used his power to bend the object around them like a cage. Well… guess all we need to do is take care of the guys who are carrying Hayoung.

Woohyun and Songjong stood in the back, fighting the creatures until they became unconscious for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter