Going back

The Second Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No one’s POV

 

The next day, you and the gang decided to get to know each other more. Everyone thought it would be best to figure out what power’s everyone had so that if the time came, they would now how to help each other out. Infinite knew that powers everyone had, but you didn’t know anything.

 

Your POV

 

“So… What can you guys do? By the way, who’s the oldest now? Songjong, Woohyun and I decided that the leader should be the oldest… Because USUALLY they’re the smartest...” *cough cough “other than Woohyun” I said.

 

Sunggyu looked at us sternly, and then spoke up. “Although Myungsoo is the smartest, I think I should be the leader because I am the oldest. He’s better for strategy than street smarts… And, well, I probably have more control over my emotions than him. Sometimes he gets slightly instable…”

 

All I saw was Myungsoo glaring at Sunggyu. If looks could kill... well...... let’s just say that Sunggyu wouldn't be able to walk again.

 

*cough cough* "Haha, uh, let’s not be so hostile guys.... I mean, we just met everyone once again!" Sungyeol said.

 

"Haha yeah! Let’s not scare away my dongsang, Hayoung!" Woohyun exclaimed.

 

"Anyway, so what can you guise do?" I asked them.

 

Sunggyu spoke up first. "How about we just tell you a little bit about ourselves so that you can know more about us?" 

 

"Oh, that's a good idea. Go ahead." I told them.

 

"All right. Well, first of all, I'm a first born. I can control ice, and I belong to the normal clans. I'm the oldest out of everyone here, and that's about it." Sunggyu said. 

 

With a big smile on his face, Dongwoo spoke next. "HAI IM DONGWOO AND I MIGHT LOOK SCARY, BUT IM ACTUALLY REALLY NICEEEEEE~~`AND I LOVE NATURE SO MUCH THAT I LEFT MY HOUSE FROM IT. OH AND IM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter