The end?

The Second Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~No one's POV~

After a long time of struggling, Hayoung never managed to make it out of her coma-like state. Everyone's efforts were futile and there was no fruit to their labor. 

Myungsoo became insane the moment Hayoung's vitals plummeted like a submarine. Sunggyu and Woohyun left Infinite to start a new life. The two couldn't bear to see the grief and anguish on Myungsoo's face any longer. Sungyeol drove off a cliff in hopes to join his little sister and the rest of his family -wherever they may be. 

Hoya and Dongwoo left with Teentop to track down everyone that had started all this mess, whilst Chunji became a drug addict after losing his beloved. 

Songjong watched as he lost his friends one by one, either by their own choice or by cruel fate and decided that he, too, would leave the world. 

After some time, everyone was reunited in the world beyond the living. 

And they lived happily ever after.

The end.

-----A/N-----

LOL jk you guys. I wouldn't do that to you.

I'm sorry for this super SUPER late update. 

I had written out the whole story on my computer, but when I tried to transfer it to my desktop I lost EVERYTHING.

I cry. All that hard work was gone.

Sigh... But to feed your fervent appetites, I decided to write this little "IMAGINE" segment.

Hope you enjoy :D

 

Imagine. 
(Lets do this as a girl looking at a guy) 
Waking up on a be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter