L. Joe & Kiss

The Second Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your POV~

*Your thought color*

After Dongwoo and I had wandered around in the halls, looking for a way back to our rooms, we ran into another vampire. This vampire had pink hair and was pretty short for a vampire male; however, he was really attractive. I mean REALLY attractive.

Out of all the vampires I met, I would say that Infinite, Chunji, Chunjo and this male are the most attractive group of people that I have ever encountered in my life.

The male smirked at us, “So, are you part of the group of people that are going to be living with us for a while?” he asked. He had a nonchalant aura to him; it was as if he didn’t have a single care of what happened in the world. Chunji knows some really cool people!

“Yeah. Chunji said that we could stay with him until the massacre and the murders cease.” I answered. “You and his other friends don’t mind do you? We really don’t want to be a bother.”

The pink haired boy looked at me as if something was funny, “Its fine. Chunji’s my friend. If he likes you, then I like you. No big deal.” the male shrugged. “By the way, my names Lee Byunghun, but you can call me L. Joe.” L. Joe said while holding out his hand as if to greet me.

When I reached out to shake his hand, he slid it behind his head, “Ooooo, too slow” L. Joe teased. He turned around and started walking down the hall while I stared at his fleeing back, astonished. “Catch you people later” he called back.

“Well…” Dongwoo s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter