Chunjo

The Second Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your POV~

*Your thought color*

The chodding oppa and I left his room after finishing organizing everything, and I think all the oppas were done by then.

“You know, we have a lot of catching up to do.” Sungyeol told me. “Mmhhmmm! I can’t believe you were right with me this whole time. We need to go on picnics, you need to give me piggy back rides, and more bro-“ my thoughts were cut off as I ran into Chunji.

“Ah! Mianhae! I keep crashing into you!” I apologized, bowing like crazy. Chunji stopped my bobbing head, “Haha, its fine, its fine” he reassured me. “Anyway, what are you guys talking about?” Chunji asked. I told him about how we were catching up, and that we were actually brother and sisters.

“WOAH! WHATTTTT? YOU TWO ARE RELATED? HOW? WHO? WHEN? WHAT? WHERE? HUH?...” and then he asked us the dreaded question. “Wait, so then that means… that… you’re a second child. And that’s why the creatures were after you.” Chunji concluded.

I couldn’t lie to Chunji. “Yeah. I am a second child. But, we aren’t as bad as rumors say! I don’t even have powers!” I cried. I don’t know why I feel so bad, or why I can’t lie to Chunji. I mean, I’ve lied to many people before about what I am. Only infinite and now Chunji know that I’m illegal. For the first time, I felt scared to admit that I was a second child.

“O-o-oppa… are you mad at me now?” I managed to whisper.

Chunji looked me straight into my eyes. He wasn’t frightened, disgusted, nor was he angry. In fact, he looked even… a little happy and relieved. “Hayoung, I’m glad that you trust me enough to tell me the truth. Honestly, I don’t really care what you are. For all I care, you could be a human, or a werewolf and I would still love you. This might be a little bad timing, but” Chunji said as he got on his knees, revealing a bouquet of flowers from behind his back, “Hayoung, will you be my girlfriend?”

At those words, I couldn’t breathe. I felt as if, someone swept my feet away. “I-I-I” I started, I never thought that he would like me back. I thought Chunji was just being nice to me.

Sungyeol broke my thoughts as he pushed me behind his back, “Whoa, whoa, whoa there. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. You just met my sister. Prove to me that you are worthy of dating her.” he told Chunji.

“Alright, I’ll do whatever you want me to do; if that will prove that I truly do love your sister. When I first met her, something between us clicked and I knew that she was the one for me.” Chunji proclaimed. “I love your sister, Hayoung” then he turned to me and cooed, “Hayoung, I love you.”

I think that I melted into goo.

I face-palmed myself because it seems like they forgot that I have my own opinions too. “You guys… Don’t I have a say in this as well? I mean, it is my love life.” I uttered to the boys. They looked at me as if I were crazy.

“Excuse me? Hayoung, I am your brother! Of cours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter