Oppa

The Second Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your POV~

*Your thought color*

“Aigoo… We’re finally back. My back pains are killing me.” Sunggyu sighed, leaning on Woohyun. “Grandpa Gyu, you’re always hurting…” I told him. He glared at me playfully before jeering, “Well sorry I’m such a grandpa.” I hugged him and joked, “I love you too oppa.”

*Cough cough,* “So then,” Chunji started, “why don’t all of you get unpacked and settled down?” he said while gesturing toward a group of butlers who appeared out of nowhere. They were dressed in black and white, white gloves, black shoes, and had masks on that covered half their faces. I whispered to Chunji, “Why do they have masks?” He responded by whispering, “I just think they look good.” The masked butlers took our shopping bags, carried our luggage with them, and took us to our separate rooms.

“Well, see you guys in a little bit.” I uttered before parting for our rooms.

----------------------------In the rooms------------------------------------------

Oh… My… Holy……. Chocolate fondue fountain….. WHAT?

Inside my room, there was a giant chocolate fountain, surrounded by marshmallows, strawberries, candies, fruits, every delectable that I could imagine, and a cute little white note, embellished with ribbons and gems. Inside the letter is said: Hey Hayoung, so I didn’t know what you would like, but most girls like chocolate and sweet things right? I hope you like this gift, and if you need anything, don’t be afraid to ask.

With love, Chunji

P.s. I do think that we were destined to meet

P.s.s. This might be a little sudden, but will you go out with me?

I didn’t know how to respond to the sweet letter. Who other than Chunji would ever think of something so sweet for me? I looked around to see the rest of my room. It was a dream suite. There was a huge king size bed (imagine it as these colors though:    this ), oriented with a lace border, black and red velvet sheets, and plushy, soft and fluffy matching pillows encircled with lace as well. The room had a calming, sultry-ish aura to it, but it was nice. There were little lights dispersed throughout the ceiling, twinkling and adding a relaxing feel. The walls were a deep burgundy color, and the floor was smooth cherry oak. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect room.

<--my room

<-- these colors

I put away my belongings in their set places, and went out to help my oppas, specifically Sungyeol. The cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter