Tears

The Second Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your POV~

*Your thought color*

When I woke up that morning, I had an eerie feeling. It was all too quiet. WAY too quiet; usually in the morning I would hear Sunggyu oppa snoring or someone talking in their sleep, but there was nothing…Then I remembered I had a room all to myself in Chunji’s GINORMOUS castle. I brushed off the feeling, persuading myself that I only had that eerie feeling because I was in a new and unfamiliar place not surrounded by the protectiong of my friends.

There was a knock on the door. “Hayoung-ah, can oppa come in?” Chunji called. “Wait a little bit,” I responded, “Let me get dressed first.” After I got dressed and made myself presentable, I invited Chunji in. “So what’s up oppa?” I chimed. He rubbed his arms awkwardly, and quickly mumbled, “So uh….. ICAMEHEREBECAUSEIWANTEDTOTAKEYOUONADATE.”

“What was that oppa?” I asked, not quite understanding the cluttered sentence that he muttered.

Chunji took in a quick gust of air, “I came because I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a date.” At those words, I was so happy that I squealed, “OF COURSE! WHY WERE YOU SO NERVOUS?” Chunji sighed in relief and hugged me. “Yay! I thought that you might have wanted to do something else!” I poked his cute little nose, “Oh oppa~”

I sent Chunji out of the room and started to get ready for my date. I put on a cute but comfortable sundress and a nice pair of heels that I had no problem walking and running in. I love heels~

As I was leaving my room, I remembered that I should tell the oppas where I would be going, just in case they would look for me. “Yeollie oppa~" I chirped while entering his room. He seemed to be still asleep. I poked his check and shoulder multiple times, shook his body, and yelled in his ear, but nothing seemed to wake him up. “Sigh, oppa you babo.” I mumbled to his sleeping form.

After Yeollie, I went to look for Sunggyu and Woohyun, but they weren’t around either. “Pff, must be on a date.” I spoke to myself. Hoya and Dongwoo weren’t in their rooms either. They had left a note about how they were going to the gym to work out with the other.

“Songjong or Myungsoo must be in their rooms right?” I spoke to no one in particular. Before I even knocked on Songjong’s door, I read a note that said, Catching some beauty sleep. You wake me, I will hate you forever. F.O.R.E.V.E.R. Well then, forget trying to wake him up.

“I guess I’ll just have to tell Myungsoo.” I sighed.

At Myungsoo’s room, I knocked on the door, but there was no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter