Is it fate?

The Second Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Your thought color*

~Your POV~

The whole time, I couldn't stop thinking about Chunji. He was really REALLY adorable. I guess I was walking around in a daze because Myungsoo had to shake me to get my attention. I must have REALLY been out of it... Myungsoo never yells at people, and he never touched me before...

"Hayoung.... Hayoung...! HAYOUNG!" Myungsoo exclaimed while shaking me.

"Huh? What?! Where? WHO'S ON FIRE?!?!?!" I panicked.

"Are you ok?" He asked me.

I replied to him, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about something." Myungsoo just continued to stare at me, skeptical of my sanity. "Anyway, lets go and ride that ride!" I merrily said while pointing to the highest, tallest, and fastest ride in the whole park. Myungsoo just shrugged.

----------------------------------------------------- an hour later------------------------------------------------------

"ERMYGOD! THIS LINE IS TAKING FOREVER!" I cried.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Just be patient" Myungsoo rebuked me.

I pouted. "But it's so boring~~~" I whinned. Wow, I'm really not acting like myself today.

Sigh, I heard Myungsoo sigh. "So then what do you want to do? You're the one who chose this ride, the most popular ride of the park, and you're the one who suggested that we come to this park in the first place." He told me.

"Hmmmmm," I hummed, "I want to get to know you more Myungsoo!" I declared. "Out of all the members, I know the least about you. It's been months from when we've met and I think that we should get to know each other more. What are your likes, dislikes, hobbies, favorite foods, foods you hate, your past, some special power that you could have?..." I added.

"I... like to eat, sleep, take pictures... and........ ............. ..................... touch people'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter