The Meet

The Second Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Your thought color*

~Your POV~

"Hayoung, Hayoung, Hayoung, Hayoung..." Sungyeol kept badgering me. Oh my god... This chodding. Is he seriously older than me?

"What do you want Oppa?" I asked him. Yes, I call them all oppa. Well everyone except Songjong. Calling him "Oppa" is too weird... He and I are like... the same age... Besides, he's more like an unni than an Oppa... His fashion sense is better than mine!

Sungyeol cooed, "Awwe, you called me oppa again~ I feel so special. Also, will you ride everything with me?"

"You know I call everyone Oppa, Sungyeol. And sure! I love something exciting!" I chirped. The rides didn't look too scary though. They could have been taller with way more spins, dips and curves. Well, I haven't been to one in a long time so it'll do I guess.

"If you guys are going to ride the rollercoaster, then Woohyun and I are going to see who can get the most girls," Hoya told us. "Oh, and make sure that we keep to our promise that the looser buys everyone dinner!"

"I like this bet." Me, Sungyeol and Sunggyu said at the same time. "Free food." Sunggyu added.

Songjong poked my arm and asked, “Hayoung, do you know where the shopping mall is?”

“Silly you, there’s no shopping mall in an amusement park, but there is a gift shop.” I told him. Songjong is so funny sometimes.

“Yeah, well… I knew that, I just forgot what the store was called. A mall is a mall, no matter how small. Hey that rhymed” Songjong sang. And thus he went to look for the gift shops.

“Well then, now it’s just you, me, Myungsoo and Grandpa-Gyu that’s left. So, what do you want to ride first?” Sungyeol questioned.

“I’m going to go sit down and get some food… Roller coasters are not really my style.” Sunggyu told us timidly.

Is he scared of roller coasters...? “Sunggyu oppa… Are you by chance, afraid of roller coasters?” I asked.

“Psh, what? Me? No.,, I just think that they’re not my… uh… style.” He denied.

“Yeah right, Then ride the rides with us!” Sungyeol exclaimed.

“I’d… uh rather not… you see… Myungsoo here is really scared of the rides, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter