After Death

The Second Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~No one’s POV~

Years passed and Hayoung was eventually able to overcome the struggle of losing Myungsoo. She settled down with some nice boy off from the countryside named Minhyuk. INFINITE still visited from time to time bringing gifts and food for Hayoung and her loveable family. The government miraculously changed within the 10 years following Myungsoo’s death and allowed for families to have more than one child. The economy quickly grew following this population growth and everyone lived a better more prosperous life.

From time to time, Hayoung would go and mourn for Myungsoo on his birthday for no one really knew what day he died. Forever he lived in her heart, alongside Minhyuk and their three beautiful children. Chunji and Teentop came to visit as well. Each time they brought tales of what amazing adventures they’d gone on after parting and even brought back some treasures for Hayoung’s children, V, Myungsoo - everyone knew of their special bond- and Luhan. (Yes she named one child after her spirit figure).

Each of the members eventually got married as well, and the 6 of them plus Hayoung created a beautiful clan of super-powerful vampires and no one dared to ever touch them again…

At least for now.

-----A/N----

Yes sequel or no sequel?

Your choice.

Finally I am almost done with my junior year, so HOPEFULLY, i say this everytime, but HOPEFULLY there will be more time to write.

Thank you to the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter