MALL!

The Second Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your POV~

*Your thought color*

After everyone was convinced that moving in with Chunji would be the safest thing to do, we all started packing out belongings. GAH I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO PACK. SHOULD I PACK EVERYTHING? BUT I DON’T REALLY NEED ALL THIS STUFF. WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I began stressing because it was the first time that I actually had time to pack and plan what to take. Every other time, I and Infinite were on the run, but we finally managed to get a house that we thought would be permanent until it was time to take them down. I sighed, “What should I bring?”  

“Just bring what you think you’ll need.” I heard a voice say. “We have food, furniture and practically everything else that you guys have here, so unless it has sentimental value, you won’t need to carry it back with us.” Chunji said.

Hmm, then I guess I’ll just bring some clothes, my necklace, some… feminine toiletries, and my favorite pillow. I packed all my clothes, accessories, pillow, and that stuff into my suitcase and joined the rest downstairs.  We decided to leave the couch, TV, and drawers here so that if we were to come back, we don’t need to move everything. If by chance the house is rampaged by the time we come back, well then, we can just buy more. Money isn’t a problem for us.

After packing everything into Chunji’s car that came to pick us up, we began our journey to his house. When we far enough from the house, I saw something heading towards it. The creatures came and attacked the house, but I guess they didn’t see us because they didn’t follow the car.

“It seems like we made it out in time. The creatures just got to our house.” Hoya said.

“Yeah, I can’t believe how lucky we were to make it out alive. There are TONS of creatures!” Sungyeol exclaimed.

“Yeah… lucky… “both Dongwoo and Myungsoo replied suspicious of the coincidence.

Sunggyu looked at the house that was being demolished. “I’m going to miss that house. It was a pretty nice house.” he sighed.

Songjong just cried in the car. “Why are you crying Songjong?” I asked him. “I forgot to pack my vanity mirror. I loved that mirror. It was perfect for me and my style!” he whimpered. We all just laughed off his trivial problem. “Oh Songjong,” we all laughed.

“It’s all right buddy. Well just buy you a new one!” Woohyun comforted Songjong. We went the rest of the car ride laughing and making jokes; completely forgetting about the problem with the creatures and how we may be in danger.

It was a long but fun ride. When we stopped, there was a COLLASSAL stone gate looming over us. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter