Going somewhere fun?

The Second Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Your thought color*

Narrator’s POV

After the formal meeting with all the members of infinite, you and the gang seemed to get along really well, along the way, there weren't any conflict... which is strange because you would think that the government would still be out to kill you. Well, you managed to hide for 7 years... why would they find you now. So, after a few more months of just chilling with the gang, you decided to go on a date with all of them.

Your POV

"Hey guys. Isn’t it boring just hiding and sneaking around all day long? I mean, we’ve done this for how many months now? Why don't we just go and have some fun?!" I asked them. “Like go to an amusement park or something?”

“That sounds like a great idea!” Dongwoo spoke up.

“Yeah! I second that. I want to go shop too! I’ve been wearing the same wardrobe for the past few months and my fasionista talents are going to go to a waste!” cried Songjong.

“Um, Songjong, I don’t really know if you can shop at an amusement park…” I told him.

“Oh, I can finally pick up some girls” Woohyun zealously exclaimed,” …. Hayoung is immune to my flirting. T^T” he sobbed.

“Ahahahahahahahahahahahhaha, Noob. I bet I can pick up more girls than you can.” Hoya arrogantly proclaimed.

Sunggyu looked at the group and replied, “Hmm, I guess we need some fun. Would it be safe? What do you thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter