Chunji

The Second Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your POV~

*Your thought color*

I decided that I needed some fresh air, my room felt too stuffy and constricting. "Guys, I'm going to go out and get some fresh air!" I told the guys. They seemed to have somewhat heard me, but there’s nothing to worry about so we'll be fine. 

Wow. Today is such a beautiful day. There are flowers blooming, the sun is shining, and a gentle wind blowing, but something feels off. Its, it feels like something bad is going to happen. I brushed off my feelings thinking that I was just paranoid. I mean, why would there be something wrong on such a beautiful day like today? As I continued walking, I felt as if someone was following me. I slowly turned around, and there was...

"CHUNJI! Hi!" I cheered. Wow, I can't believe that I would meet Chunji in a place like this. He was wearing sweats, but even now he looked so glorious. Who knew that someone could look so great in running gear?

"Haha, hey Hayoung!" Chunji replied. "How have you been?" he asked me, his voice smoother than velvet; a set of musical chimes to my ears. God, I could just die happy listening to his voice. I wonder if he can sing. He probably can, I mean, his voice is like music when he talks. 

I looked at Chunji, smiling, and said, "I've been well, thank you for asking! How have you been?" I hope that I don't seem like an idiot in front of him.

Chunji smiled back and said, "Yeah, I've been well too." Suddenly, Chunji got a worried expression on his face. "Hey Hayoung, has there been any strange activity near where you live? A group of creatures massacred a group of innocent civilians near your neighborhood yesterday. No one you knew was harmed right?" God, Chunji looks so cute when he’s worried, but what is he talking about? People died yesterday? Wouldn't the word have gotten to me by now if it was in my neighborhood?

"No, I didn't see or hear about some strange activity." I replied, "Was it really bad?" I started to grow worried. What if the creatures decide to come and attack us today or tomorrow? What if they found out that I'm still alive and are out to get me?

Chunji pulled me into a hug, "Hayoung, I know that we just met the other day, but I feel as if we're destined to be with each other. Move in with me, and I'll protect you from the creatures. I don't know who or what they're after, but they seem to be razing your neighborhood in search of something, and I don't want you getting caught in that mess. What they did to those poor vampires, it was so, so sad." I wonder what exactly happened. Wait, does this mean that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter