We Got Same- Married

Realising a little to late that I love you

 

Mir creaked open one eye to glare at the cursed little object that was making so much noise. He grumbled and looked at the time "Urgh what idiot would call me at 6.30 in the morning. Oh its my future husband" He grinned and grabbed the flashing phone "annyeong fiance what did I do for you to call me so early in the morning." Jinwoon giggled on the other end "Mirah how did I ever come to like you. I have called you already four times this morning. What of earth had you so busy that you couldn't answer the phone?" Mir laughed "Dreaming of you of course." Jinwoon exaggerated his sigh "Mir you have been spending way to much time with Nam Woohyun, that greasy tree has rubbed off on you." Both boys ended up laughing at that knowing that their friend was indeed greasy. 

"Ok listen the reason why I am calling is to give you some bad news." Mir sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "What bad news?" Jinwoon paused for a second "Well... I won't be doing WGM with you anymore. The director phoned my manager last night apparently a more interesting and 'willing' candidate has come forward so they are going with him. Sorry Mir- I really wanted to do this with you but the director's have kicked me out."

Mir frowned, he heart had fallen a little at the news. "Do you know who the other person is?" 

"Nope sorry. They want to keep it pretty quiet until filming starts. which isn't too long because you guys are apparently flying to Japan where you will do most of this season's filming. Anyway I will hang up first speak later"

Mir bit his lip and lay down again. He was wondering who on earth would possible request to be on the show with him when his door swung open and a very bouncy Joon ran in. He was still in his pajamas and his hair was messed up. He jump on Mir who let out a small whine as the older boy had almost crushed him.The honey-abbed singer lay on top of the maknae who was having difficulty breathing. He wiggled a little to try and get away from Joon whose creepy smile was freaking the out of Mir. "Hyung are you feeling okay, you are just acting odd well more odd then usual" Joon just mysteriously shrugged and his smile softened "Oh no reason Mir I am just in love with an amazing guy that is all." He jumped up and ran to the door while talking "Oh and get your y up breakfast is ready, I made waffles. 

The door closed behind Joon and Mir was sure that some alien had possessed Joon during the night. He pulled on some pants and pulled off his rancid socks. He stopped in mid-motion while pulling off the left sock. The sudden stop caused him to fall onto his . He narrowed his eyes as he recalled what Joon had said "I am in love" Did that mean that Joon was in love with him, he found himself smiling despite his mind screaming that this was a bad idea his heart was pounding in rejoice. He ran out of his door, the smell of waffles drifted into his nostrils. He was so busy thinking about what Joon had said that he walked straight into Seungho. Mir stopped "oh my gosh I am so sorry hyung. I wasn't looking where I was... what's this?" Seungho was looking shyly at the ground while he held out a small, fat box.

"It's er for you as a present to congratulate you on your success and it's also...an apology for how I have acted the past few days"  

Mir opened the box and gasped. Inside was a shiny and expensive watch, the one that he had been wanting for ages. He hugged Seungho tightly. "Oh hyung it is beautiful. Thank you so much."

Seungho held onto Mir not wanting to let the younger go. But Joon's voice broke up the moment. "Mirah come on your waffles are getting cold."

Mir jumped back, gave Seungho one of his naughty smile before running like a crazy person to the kitchen. 

 

"Oh Joonie hyung this looks awesome. Thank you so much." Joon sat opposite Mir while the maknae stuffed as many waffles into his mouth at once. He smiled watching the silly boy. Around a mouthful of food, Mir asked "Why did you do this hyung. You never cook!"

Joon smiled "Well Mir seeing as though I am going to be your husband, I thought I better start looking after you."

Mir spat out the waffles in surprise. "WAIT.WHAT?"

 


Hello lovely readers sorry for the shortness of this chapter. Hope you enjoy reading (as usual)

^-^