The way he looks at you

Realising a little to late that I love you

Mir flew himself on his bed nuzzling further into the blankets. He was exhausted and he was really looking forward to just falling asleep. However that plan was dashed by a kind hand on his shoulder. Seungho leant over the tired maknae, his heart clenching at the dark circles under the youngest's eyes.

"Mirah, I know that you are tired but it will be very bad for your skin if you go to bed with all that makeup on and you want to look you best for tomorrow."

The rapper sat up rubbing his face "What's happen tomorrow?"

Seungho gave a small laugh "Silly maknae, you start filming for We got married. And you want to look you best for your new husband even if it is that pabo Joon."

Mir looked straight at the leader "How did you find out that Joon was going to be taking part with me?"

Seungho smiled sadly and patted Mir's knees "I am the leader remember so the managers have to keep me informed about everything. I don't mind, I prefer you to be with some one from MBLAQ but promise me something Mir!"

The maknae nodded and Seungho placed both his hands on either side of Mir's face "Don't fall for Joon. Last time it almost killed you and that was when he was ignoring you. He is only showing interest in you because you have the limelight but once that fades he is going to forget about you and then it really will kill you. Joon loves no one but himself, so Mir just promise me that you will guard you heart from him."

Mir nodded. He didn't want to anger Seungho by saying that Joon had changed and that everyone was capable of love. He agreed because to be honest he was scared of what would happen when he returned to being the plain, old maknae. Joon's opinion on him had changed so quickly that he was a bit skeptical.  Seungho seemed please at the answer and clapped his hands together.

"Excellent. Now go wash up and get into bed okay!"

He walked out humming a tune to himself. He just wanted Mir to be happy and unfortunatly he knew from experience that Joon was not good for the maknae. He would protect the youngest from Joon and his egotistical ways.

 

Joon lay on his bed while he happily texted Hyuna. The girl was one of his closest friends and she knew him better than he knew himself. People thought that he had a crush on her but he saw her as a sister, some one he could confide in.

Omo Joonie, I just heard that you and Mir will be on WGM...TOGETHER!!!

He smiled and quickly texted her back.

Yeah and I am sooooo excited. This could be my one chance to find happiness. I really like MirI just hope that he can come to like me again. 

He put the phone by his side to wait for the reply and was shocked when his door swung open and a worried looking G.O slipped in slamming the door behind him. Joon pushed himself up and resting on his elbows. "Er hyung who are you hiding from?"

G.O rushed over and place his hand roughly over Joon's mouth. "SHHHHHHH, he mustn't see me."

Joon was struggling to breath while he clawed at G.O's surprisingly strong grip. Finally the older boy let up and straightened himself before striding toward the door like he hadn't just acted like a crazy person. Joon wouldn't let G.O leave without an explanation. Using his ninja reflexes, he raced across the room and successfully blocked the door.

"Oh hell no hyung. You can't just barge in here and almost suffocate me without an explanation. So spill the beans otherwise I call Seungho to do his weird leader tricks to make you speak."

G.O's eyes widened "You wouldn't."

Joon smirked "Oh I would!"

G.O sighed and throw his hands in the air "Aish, okay but listen Joon if you so much as mention what I am about to tell you to anyone then I will post those very awkward photos of you all over the internet."

Joon glared "You wouldn't."

G.O settled himself onto Joon's bed and grinned "Oh I would!"

Joon merely rolled his eyes and motioned for G.O to start talking.

"Okay remember during our fist year celebration I confessed something to you."

Joon nodded "Yeah. That you like Seungho."

"Right and then after that I got over it and saw him as a really close friend... Well you see lately those feelings have been cropping up."

Joon raised an eyebrow "Cropping up?"

G.O puffed out his cheeks, clearly uncomfortable talking about his feelings. "Yeah, Seungho keeps fawning over Mir. At fist I just though it was because my best friend was spending time with some one else but then I realised that it was actually jealously. Now every time I see him my heart beats like it is trying to escape from my chest."

Joon smiled at the description as the feeling could describe how he felt when he saw Mir.

"But hyung why are you hiding from him?"

G.O scratched his nose "Er well, I am afraid he will be able to see how I feel about him on my face and also my hair looks really bad right now."

This made Joon laugh. He grabbed G.O's hand and lead him out his room "Hyung you look great and I wouldn't worry about Seungho finding out about your feelings, he can be quite dense sometimes. But hyung don't let your feelings go to waste, you never know what good can come from them."

And with that he pushed his lovesick hyung out of his room closing the door behind him. Joon rolled his eyes and smiled slightly. He walked to his bed, picking up his phone in the process. Hyuna had replied.

This picture will show you all you need to know. The way he looks at you, their is the purest of love in his eyes. That is the type of love that you cannot get rid of.

image

 


 

Hey readers here is a super short update for you because I love you. kekeke anyway hope you enjoy this chapter. Next chapter will be about their We Got Married so look forward to it.

Credit goes to the owner of the picture, I got it off tumblr.