Hell hath no fury like MBLAQ scorned

Realising a little to late that I love you

The young writer known as Oh Sunhee crawled into her crisp blankets. Today had been long and she just wanted to go to bed. Her boss had congratulated her on amazing outing of two public figures. Yet that wasn't enough to stop the death threats and hated looks that she got. MBLAQ's fans were scary people especially the ones who supported Joon and Mir's relationship. She did too and she had only wanted people to realise that these kinds of relationships were more common then people let on. She only wanted people to start accepting that gay was okay.

She was about to close her eyes when her phone rang. She huffed in annoyance and flipped her bedside light on.

"Hello Oh Sunhee."

The voice on the other side was male and she instantly recognized it.

"Yes hello this is Yang Seungho, the leader of MBLAQ. Listen I am sure that you have gotten into quite a bit of trouble after that little stunt you pulled. No if you want that the end then we need to talk. Otherwise I am going to show you what happens when you mess with out maknae."

She sat up and searched around for her glasses. Sliding them on her nose she said.

"Alright when and where do you want to meet."

Seungho gave her the address of the place.

"Oh and make sure that no one can recognize you."

And with that he put the phone down leaving Sunhee alone with her thoughts.

 

Seungho turned to his three remaining band members and nodded to them. Joon rushed forward.

"What did she say, did she agree to meet us?"

Seungho nodded, his face seemed to be filled with a steely determination. He got to this feet and clapped his hands, he began to pace back and forth.

"Okay step one is ago. Alright now we are going to have to set up a press conference..."

He was cut off by the sound of the door opening.

The four boys turned towards the noise hoping that Mir had returned instead Byungki appeared around the corner. His eyes were downcast and he had lines around his mouth and eyes, he looked worried. He stopped and shoved his hands in his pockets, he closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh.

"Guys I need to talk to you."

Seungho ushered Byungki to one of sofas. Thunder was the first to ask the question they all wanted to know.

"Byungki hyung, what is happening and how is Mirea."

Byungki cringed but decided that he would not sugar coat the news.

"Some of the  public is calling for a disband of MBLAQ. However it was found that Joon or Mir was to leave the group than MBLAQ would remain intact and our sponsors would stay with us..."

Joon jumped to his feet.

"I will leave, let me leave. Mirea is innocent and he is the the main rapper. The group needs him and he needs us."

G.O chipped in.

"If Mir or Joon have to leave then I will leave too, MBLAQ is my family and I refuse to be part of a family that has been forced apart because some people are stuck in the past. MBLAQ will stay together no matter what!"

Byungki smiled sadly.

"That is commendable Byunghee but unfortunately it has already been decided , earlier on Mir agreed to leave MBLAQ. It will be announced later on in the week."

Cries of protest came from the remaining members all trying to show their frustrations at the decision. Byungki held up his hand to how that he needed to speak.

"I know that this is incredibly unfair but we have no choice, we are been threatened by the government. Mir has asked if he could return home and spend his last week with you guys. We have decided to allow him to do so and so he will be returning home tomorrow. I'm sorry guys but we don't know what else to do."

Seungho growled.

"No, no, no Mir will not leave and this group will stay together. We have already come up with a plan and we are already going ahead with it. I am the leader of this group and I will not allow it to fall because two of our members fell in love. The public better get used to the idea of Mir and Joon being a couple because there may just be another couple soon."

G.O almost broke his neck as his head spun to face Seungho.

"What?" he spluttered out.

Seungho gave a small grin and smiled slightly before turning back to Byungki who hadn't shown an ounce of surprise at the news.

"So Byungki hyung would you like to hear our plan to get our maknae back?"

 

Mir flipped through the channels on this sister's TV. He cringed at the realisation that most of the channels contained something about him and Joon. He changed the channel again to the cartoon channel, Pororo was at least non judgemental of his relationship with Joon.

The sounds of the cartoon had attracted his little nephew. The little boy climbed up onto the sofa and snuggled into Mir's side, Mir smiled and pulled the little boy closer. He didn't get to spend a lot of time with his young nephew but they were very close. His sister would always saying it was because Mir had yet to grow up and therefore shared the same mentality as the toddler.

He listened as the little boy brought him up to date on the show's story line and it hit him that he would soon be unemployed with little to not hope of ever getting back into the musical business. He wondered what he would do now, he would have to start full time at university and maybe if he was lucky enough his brother in law would give him a job in the company. At least that way he would still sometimes see MBLAQ and would still be part of the industry he loved so much.

His thoughts had subconsciously brought tears to his eyes which his nephew had picked up on. The little boy climbed onto Mir's lap.

"Why you crying uncle Cheolyong? Did I do something bad."

Mir gave a sad little laugh.

"No dongsaeng, you have done nothing wrong, I am just sad because... its okay kiddo no need to worry."

The little boy cocked his head to the side and pulled his brows together.

"It is because you kissed Joonie hyung on TV."

Mir was taken aback.

"How do you know that."

The little boy looked away guilt written on his face.

"Please don't tell my eomma, I wasn't supposed to be watching TV but appa had said that you would be on TV and so I got out of bed and watched. Then you kissed Joonie hyung and eomma and appa went crazy, like they started shouting and I thought I had been seen and then eomma started crying. But uncle Cheolyong can I ask you something."

Mir nodded.

"Why is everyone sad that you kissed Joonie hyung. Eomma and appa kiss all the time and they give me kisses. You kiss some one that you love and you love Joonie hyung. But why is it wrong?"

Mir bit his lip not wanting to have this talk. He had no idea how to tell the youngster that society didn't except love between two boys or two girls, or that he and Joon were idols who were expected to be perfect all the time. The little boy had obviously gotten tired of waiting for an answer and so decided to continue with his barrage of questions.

"Is it because Joonie hyung is a boy?"

Mir just nodded and the little boy pulled a face.

"Well that's silly. You love Joonie and hyung and Joonie hyung loves you. So you should stop been sad because of mean people. Eomma always says that mean people say mean things because they are sad and they don't know how to be happy anymore so if you just smile at them then you can help them to be happy again."

Mir sniffed and pulled his nephew into a tight hug. He wished that the rest of the world was as caring and a excepting as the little boy was. 

 

Byungki blinked a few times as he slowly digested the news, he didn't know if the plan was genius or completely idiotic. He glanced at each of the four boys as if he was trying to figure out what was going on in their heads. Joon looked distraught at the thought that his lover would have to leave, G.O looked like a mom whose child was in trouble, Thunder looked like he was about to start crying while Seungho looked like he was a general ready to go off to war.

Byungki shook his head.

"Alright I'm in but you do realise that if this plan doesn't work than we are all screwed not just Mir, all of us!"

The four boys nodded vigorously. 

"Okay well I will go ahead and plan a press conference and also tell the CEO and you four go meet the writer. Oh and try not to be to rude to her, I also don't like her but we need her to be co operative. Mir will be back at the dorms tomorrow so lets see if we can surprise him."

Seungho nodded and thanked Byungki who swiftly left to start planning the press conference.

Thunder shut the door behind their manager and turned to Seungho.

"Hyung what exactly are we going to say at this press conference, I mean what happens is Oh Sunhee doesn't agree to help us or the public doesn't what to forgive the guys. I mean no offense hyung but have you any idea what you are actually going to say at the press conference."

Seungho squared his shoulders and curled his lip up in anger. he hadn't exactly thought that far.

"Not exactly but once we have the conference set up and Sunhee on board than we can start thinking about things like that."

Thunder scoffed a the leader's answer.

"Hyung you said you had a plan, not a half thought of plan. We can't exactly waltz in their and pull crap out of our asses now can we."

Joon rolled his eyes and quickly left the room. He was not in the mood for another arguement. Tensions were rising within the group and the devastating news that Mir would be leaving MBLAQ had been the last straw. He slammed the door of his bedroom shut behind him and let out a weary sigh. He dipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out his cellphone. He scrolled through his list of contacts until he found Mir's number. Pressing the dial button he waited for an answer.

Mir picked up on the third ring. When he answered his voice sounded sad and tired, like he had aged twenty years in only a few hours. 

"When were you planning on telling me that you are going to leave MBLAQ?"

His question came out a lot more harsher than he wanted it to, Mir gave a small, irritated laugh on the other side.

"Wow thanks, hyung. Nice way to greet me. You know I have had enough of people berating me today so unless you actually want to say something nice then I am putting down the phone."

"No No wait, I'm sorry its just things here are a bit tense at the moment and when I heard the news. Listen I know this may not be the best time to say it but I love you Cheolyong and I don't want to lose you."

Mir gasped.

"Really?"

Joon smiled shyly and nodded only to remember that Mir couldn't see.

"Its true, it may have taken me a while but I realise how much you mean to me and now you are going to be taken away from me. Listen the guys and I are not going to allow this to happen, no one breaks MBLAQ apart."

Mir didn't respond for a few minutes as if he was in deep thought.

"You guys really care about me?"

Joon pulled a face.

"Of course we do, you our crazy maknae and your are also my boyfriend."

Mir squeaked on the other side.

"Wow it sounds so weird. Me been your boyfriend, wow Woohyun always teases me about us been an old couple."

Joon frowned.

"Woohyun knows about us?"

"Mir gave a small laugh.

"Joonie, I am sure by now that even Queen knows about us. Woohyun knew that I had a crush on you as does probably all the 91' liners."

Joon cringed, he had forgotten how close the 91 line was. He was so deep in thought that he almost didn't hear that Mir had started talking again.

"Yeah him and Key are always trying to give me relationship advice just because Key has been with Jonghyun for years and Woohyun has Sunggyu wrapped around his little finger. Aish sometimes I hated having them two as best friends, just because they are in perfect relationships."

Joon cut Mir off from his tirade.

"Wait so you telling me that Woohyun and Key are gay and in relationships with their group members?"

Mir burst out laughing.

"Oh hyung, you are so cute and dumb sometimes. How can you not see that they are gay, okay Woohyun and Sunggyu hide it well in public but urgh you do not want to see them in private. But seriously Joonie how could you not know about Key and Jonghyun. "

Joon pulled a face. He didn't really know Mir's friends very well nor did he pay much attention to things that didn't involve him.

"Well I don't get out much. Hey Mirea tell me how many others are together you know like us."

Mir was hestitant for a second.

"Well I also know that Minho and Taemin have a bit of a thing going but Minho LOVES his hyungs, if you know what I mean. Key told me that Eunhyuk and Donghae are together but that is kind of obvious and apparently Sehun and Luhan are an item as are Kris and Tao but Key told me that Kris walked in on Tao and Sehun making out in the shower recently so those couples are a bit funny with each other at the moment. You should ask Key though if you want to know, he is a social butterfly and knows everything about everyone."

Joon felt the rusted cogs in his brain begin to work.

"Thanks Mirea, hey I will speak to you soon okay babe. I love you."

Mir giggled.

"I love you too"

Joon put down the phone and grinned.

"Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to have some back up."

He opened the door of his room and rushed to where Mir's bedroom was. Opening the door he snook in.

He put his hands on his hips and looked around.

"Alright now where does Mir keep that address book of his."

 

G.O had finally had enough of Seungho and Thunder's bickering. He got to his feet and marched over to the other two. He gripped Seungho around the waist and hoisted him into the air. The leader let out a surprised squeak. G.O looked at Thunder.

"Please would you go get into some decent clothes because unless you too nimwits have forgotten we have to meet Sunhee in an hour."

Thunder jutted out his bottom lip in a sulky manner and G.O deemed that the visual maknae had been spending way to much time with the actual maknae. G.O sighed and carried the struggling leader off towards his own room.

He closed the door behind them and deposited Seungho on the bed careful to move out of harms way as he knew that the leader would lash out once he was free.

"What the hell Byunghee? You can't just drag me away when I am trying to defend myself and to carry me away like some girl, well its just..."

Seungho was cut off as G.O's lips touched his. It was a chaste kiss but it shut the leader up. G.O moved away and started looking through Seungho's closet for a good disguise. He had just pulled out a pale blue T-shirt when he felt himself been spun around.

Seungho pushed the main vocal roughly up against the closet door so that the other boy let out huff of air. Seungho was breathing heavily, his eyes alight with something G.O couldn't figure out. Suddenly Seungho captured G.O lips in a fiery kiss. He pulled the other boy closer by winding his fingers roughly into his hair, he grinned as G.O let out a soft moan. 

Seungho pulled at G.O's lip which he had caught between his teeth. He let go and took a step back admiring how flustered G.O looked from just a quick kiss. He smirked and took the shirt out of G.O's hands.

"What are you doing just standing there. We have a writer to meet. Run along, I will meet you guys by the car. I have to get dressed."

He giggled as G.O stumbled towards the door and called out just as G.O was about to close the door behind him.

"Oh and we will finish what we started tonight."

 

G.O closed the door quickly behind him. He grasped at his heart while the memory of what had just happened ran through his head. Had Seungho just kissed him and then implied that they would continue when the meeting was over. He wanted to open the door and ask what the leader had meant but the sound of the doorbell ringing forced him to abandon that though.

He quickly mad his way to the door pausing only to check his reflection in the mirror. His lips were red and slightly swollen but otherwise he looked fine. Letting out a sigh of relief and pulled the door open.

SHINee's Key and Super Junior's Heechul were standing on the doorstep. Heechul airily pushed past the confused G.O followed by Key. 

Key turned to G.O.

"We are here to speak with Joon."

G.O raised an eyebrow.

"Umm yeah sure he is is Mir's room. Heechul hyung I didn't know you were back from the army."

Heechul smiled sweetly but didn't answer. Instead him and Key made their way to Mir's room and let themselves in. 

G.O shook his head wondering if today could weirder but pushed that thought aside as Thunder came to join him at the doorway, his eyes as wide as dinner plates.

"Oh my gosh did I just see Kim Kibum and Kim Heechul walk into Mir's room?"

G.O nodded and Thunder shivered.

"Too much diva in one house. I can't handle this, I am going to wait by the car, okay."

G.O merely nodded and after slipping his shoes on and placing his favourite sunglasses over his face, he followed after Thunder.

 


Hey lovely followers. I am soo sorry that this has taken so long. I live in Calgary which if you don't know recently had really bad flooding. I wasn't affected thank goodness but a lot of my friends were. So the internet hasn't been working very well and I have been busy helping out. 

Anywho here is the next chapter. I know that it is not very exciting but it is a slow, slow buildup. Thanks for reading.