Together we are strong

Realising a little to late that I love you

MBLAQ’s manager Byungki scanned the faces of J. Tune Camp’s representatives. Their faces displayed exactly what they were thinking and it didn’t look good.

Mir’s brother-in-law, the CEO of the company had covered his face with his hands. Byungki felt is phone vibrating in his pocket. He stealthily pulled his phone out of his pocket. It was a text from Mir. He glanced up making sure that no one was watching him before he opened up the text

Hyung-nim have they made a decision yet?

Byungki was about to press reply when the CEO spoke up.

“Alright I want them pulled from the show not only did they lie to us but they have caused a scandal. Then I want a press conference set up where we will say that the thing was planned and the guys where actors who looked just like Mir and Joon. Then I think it is for the best if we separate the boys for a while. Mir will stay with me and his sister.”

The other men nodded in agreement. The CEO looked up towards Byungki his face blank but his eyes filled with an emotional storm.

“As their manager I expect you to make sure this blows over smoothly.
He stood up from his place and strode towards the door pulling it open. He stopped in the doorway and looked over his shoulder.

“I just hope that you all know that if we can’t fix this then it may just be the end of MBLAQ.”

And with that he left.

 

 Thunder threw the last piece of glass in the trash and rubbed his hands on his jeans. He leaned up against the counter and looked towards the living room. For the first time in his life, he felt absolutely useless.

An hour ago, Joon and Mir had arrived back from their zoo date. Their manager had practically thrown them into the dorm with instructions to wait for his return. He had left without another word.

The two boys had just stood there staring at the ground with their shoulders hunched. Seungho rushed forward in a rage. He grabbed Joon by the collar and growled out.

“How could you have done this? How could you have been so stupid.” He raised his fist.

“Hyung, don’t.”  Mir intercepted in a tiny voice.

Seungho turned sharply towards him; his eyes were alight with anger. The movement made Mir flinch away.

“Do not think I have forgotten your part in this.”

 He let go of Joon and walked towards Mir “This is all your fault. If you hadn’t have been so flirtatious. You made us fall for you.”

Tears had started to form in Mir’s eyes at Seungho’s harsh words and tone but this only seemed to spur the leader’s anger.

“Do you have any idea what you have done? You have destroyed this group with your stupidity. Get out of my face, you disgust me.”

A collective gasp went through the group. They had never seen Seungho like this.

Mir’s bottom lip quivered as he let out a sob. Joon moved towards him to comfort him but the maknae had already slipped past Seungho. He ran towards his bedroom and slammed the door shut behind him.

The members flinched as the door slammed. The noise seemed to awake the fight in Joon as he lashed out at Seungho. The leader was only a second slower and felt Joon’s fist hit the side of his face. He stumbled backwards and looked up in surprise at the singer whose was been restrained by Thunder.

Joon pulled away from Thunder’s grip and glared at Seungho. “You are the disgusting one. At the time when we need your help the most you turn against us.” He pushed past the other members and headed towards the kitchen. Thunder decided to follow him wanting him to make sure that the boy wouldn’t do anything stupid.

G.O and Seungho were left alone. Seungho seemed to shrink as the anger left him and the reality of his words hit him.

“Oh my god what have I done.” He whispered out in a voice thick with emotion. He sunk to his knees and covered his face. G.O sighed sadly he knew that Seungho hated it when the others saw him being emotional but he couldn’t leave his leader alone.

 He knelt down behind Seungho and placed his hand on the other boy’s shoulder. The touch was the straw on the camel’s back as the boy turned around and pulled G.O into a tight hug. He began to sob onto G.O shoulder while his hands kneading themselves into G.O’s shirt.

“I am so sorry I didn’t mean to say those things. I’m just scared for us all.”

G.O placed his head upon Seungho’s. “I know but Joon is right. We need to stick together and we need to be there for Joon and Mir.

 

Joon stormed into the kitchen. He swept his hands across the table sending the piles of glasses and plates across the kitchen. Thunder stood in the doorway and cringed as Joon continued to destroy the kitchen.

The honey abed singer picked up one of the chairs and flung it across the room.

“That’s enough Lee Changsung!” said Thunder in a calm but authoritative voice.

The heavy breathing Joon stopped with his back to Thunder. He placed his hand on the table to steady himself.

“How do I fix this Thunder?”

The other boy walked over to Joon stepping over the debris of Joon’s outburst. He grabbed one of the intact glasses and poured some water into it. He handed the glass over to Joon. He looked around the room and let out a deep sigh.

“Listen I will fix up THIS mess and you go try talk to Mir. You know what he is like he will think this IS actually all his fault.”

Joon looked guiltily at Thunder as he realised what a mess he had made.

“Are you sure?”

Thunder nodded and pushed Joon out of the kitchen. He watched as Joon hurried towards Mir’s room before turning back to the mess that he was faced with.

 

Mir pulled the pillow closer to himself. He wiped angrily at his eyes berating himself for crying. He couldn’t believe that he had allowed himself to let his guard down. His stupid act would not only ruin the group member’s careers but also his relationship with Joon. He hadn’t been able to look at Joon since Byungki had picked them up. He was afraid that if he did he would see hatred within his eyes.

He had sent a text to their manager in the hope that he would text back some good news but nothing had come back. He was worried about how his family would react to the news especially as this could deeply affect his brother-in-law.

 A knock came at his door followed by Joon’s plea to open up.

“Mirea please open up. We are in this together and I want to be with you.”

Mir got up and pulled open the door. Joon’s eyes were filled with worry and when he saw the hurt in Mir’s eyes, he pulled Mir into hug. He placed a kiss against the side of the rapper’s head.

Mir pushed himself out of the hug. “Don’t Joon. I just ruin everything.”

Joon pulled a face and closed the door behind him. He walked up behind Mir and wrapped his arms around his waist. He placed a kiss behind Mir’s ear.

“You didn’t ruin anything. You opened my eyes and made me stop been such an . I don’t care if I get fired because of this. I was involved in this too and you know what I wouldn’t change what happened last night for the world.”

Mir sighed sadly but he caressed the arms wrapped around him. “What are we going to do?”

Joon couldn’t answer because he had no idea.

 

Thunder bumped into G.O just as he was leaving the kitchen.

“So this is how we are going to end” said G.O with a sigh. Thunder shook his head.

“No it won’t be Mir and Joon’s relationship that will ruin us instead it will be the growing rift between us members. If we stick together and show the world that this isn’t a bad thing then we overcome this.”

The doorbell rung out through their dorm.

“I’ll get it.” said G.O as he walked off towards the door. Pulling it open it revealed their manager, his face was grim as he walked in.  

“Hey Byunghee would you please gather the others together in the living room. I have something to tell you guys.”

G.O nodded and went to gather the others up. He was slightly surprised to see Mir and Joon locked in a tight embrace but didn’t comment on it. MBLAQ was finally gathered in the living room the tension between the group was palpable.

Seungho sat down next to Mir who try to shift away from him. He felt bad about what he had said and wanted to make things right between them especially as the two had previously been so close.

“Mirea!” he whispered “I am so sorry. I didn’t mean a word of what I said. I was stupid and truthfully I am scared.”

Mir looked at him from under his eyelashes and nodded in response. It wasn’t much but it still made Seungho feel somewhat better.

“The board members meet today to make a decision about what will happen to you. The feedback from the episode is mixed. The younger generation surprisingly are excepting of it but the older generation are fuming about it.”

He sat down heavily on the chair.

“The decision is all activities will be cancelled until we figure out what is going on. Mir-sshi it has been decided that you will stay with your sister and the CEO in their home. You have to be separated in case you cause any more problems.”

Joon looked towards Mir and then back at their manager “You can’t separate us. We are strongest when we are together and we have to be there for one another.”

Byungki cringed “I know but it is the will of the board members and we have to follow what they tell us. Mir please go pack a bag we will leave as soon as you are done.”

Mir nodded and left for his room. Joon shook his head angrily before he stood up to follow Mir.

He watched as the young rapper threw clothes and comics into a bag before slamming it shut. He stood up and Joon could tell that the maknae was angry, upset and confused but upon seeing Joon standing in the doorway he put up a mask concealing the battle of emotions. Joon knew that mask it was one that the maknae wore often, too often for his liking.

“Hey Joonie, listen you don’t have to worry everything will be okay besides I haven’t seen my nephew in a while so it will be awesome to hang out with him maybe teach him some bad habits.”

He gave a small laugh as he walked through the door. Stopping he gave Joon a small peck on his cheek

“Wait for me okay!”

Joon gave a small smile and nodded.

 


Hey my lovelies. Here is the next chapter and yes things are going to start getting problematic for the group. But one must always hit rock bottom before one can experience true happiness.