Filming day one

Realising a little to late that I love you

"And cut. That's a wrap for the first episode everyone. Well done everyone Go home and get some rest. Be here tomorrow morning bright and early."

Mir bowed to the director and the actress who he had just finished the seen with. She smiled back "There is no need to bow to me Mir-oppa, you did very well to day. You were like a whole different person"

He laughed at that. Many people remark how he could change his personality depending on the situation. On stage he was the cool, confident rapper while in real life he was the bouncy, affectionate puppy. A few extras patted him on the back and congratulated him. He walked over to the food table and grabbed one of the doughnuts he had been craving all day. A pair of arms wrapped around his past "You did well today and I have to admit you look pretty y." Mir turned around trying to make his glare seem genuine even with half a doughnut hanging out his mouth. Seungho grinned and grabbed the other half of the doughnut out of Mir's hand. 

'You seriously need to stop attacking me from behind and stop stealing my food hyung." Pouted the maknae. Seungho laughed and cupped Mir's cheek "But it's fun messing with you."
Mir pushed his hand away, "Yah, hyung we are in public. You can't do things like that. People will think weird things."

Seungho took another bite of the stolen doughnut and glanced at his watch, "I have to go. And I'm not going to stop because I don't like the way those writer noonas keep staring at you. You are becoming a good looking man Mir and people are going to start wanting you. So I will be your protector and stop erted eyes from staring at you." He waved goodbye and walked off. Mir suddenly became very conscious of himself and looked around he was suprised at the amount of eyes that diverted when he caught them staring, both male and female eyes. He hugged himself and rushed off to his changing room.


Thunder came running into the dorm with a big rolled up poster in his hand. The usually self-controlled visual was obviously excited about something, Mir, Seungho and G.O who were eating on the couch while watching a movie looked up in suprise. Joon was sitting away from the others, well to be more specific from Mir who seemed to be get all the attention lately.

"What have you got there Cheondong?" asked Seungho 

"I was out on my run when I saw this I had just had to have it," He unrolled the poster and held it up for the others to see. It was the official poster for Mir's drama. And right in the center wearing a tuxedo and looking incredibly handsome was MBLAQ's maknae.

"WOW." said G.O grabbing the poster. "It doesn't even look like you"

 

Joon watched as the members cooed over the picture. He pulled his face in disgust what was so great about Mir, he had been in a movie, in WGM and numerous other shows. Mir was in one drama that hadn't even aired yet and everyone was treating him like royalty. He got up and snatch the poster out of member's hands, he looked at it and suddenly felt warmth spread throughout his body. Mir looked amazing in the photo, he looked like just like a rich boy. Joon had now idea why his body was acting in such a way, so he threw the poster at Mir. "You look kind of fat if you ask me" He sneered before stomping off and slamming the door to his room.

 

Seungho couldn't believe what had just happened. He knew that Joon was jealous but he could at least be happy for Mir. Mir rolled the poster up and placed it on the table along with his half eaten bowl of ramen. G.O saw this and grabbed the bowl, he pushed it back into Mir's hands.

"I'm not hungry anymore. I'm kind of tired. I'm going to have a shower and then go to bed." 

He got up and left towards the bathroom. Seungho was fuming, he wasn't sure if he should comfort Mir or strangle Joon. He decided to cool down a bit himself because he may actually end up killing some one. He too got up and went to his room.

Cheondong sat on the couch. "Joon really doesn't like Mir. I hope this isn't going to cause more problems."

G.O merely nodded however he had a small feeling that there was another reason for Joon acting the way he did. He had always suspected something and he wondered if now Joon was finally catching on to his own feelings about the maknae. He bit his lip because he could see the formation of a love triangle forming and he didn't like the implications that went along with it.

 


 

I have to apologise this isn't my best work but this story is floating around in my head and I have to write it before it disappears. So please enjoy and thank you to everyone that does reads, subscribes and comments. I love you all