I think I like you

Realising a little to late that I love you

It had been four months since filming for the show began and the hype surrounding it was insane. Seungho sat on the plastic chair intensely watching Mir who was filming the cliffhanger second last episode. Seungho couldn't believe how much Mir had grown, he hardly looked like the cute maknae anymore instead now he looked like an incredibly powerful and extremely good looking man. Seungho found his palms growing sweaty just looking at the younger boy and he knew he wasn't the only one. He had overheard a group of staff members mostly women talking about how much they wanted to ravage him. One thing they had said that had worried Seungho to no end was the love scene in today's episode.

The show had already pushed a lot of boundaries and today they film one of the boundary pushing scenes. Mir's character Min Teuk and his brothers wife would finally act on their attraction for one another and things would get steamy. Seungho was not at all pleased for this scene which is probably why he had already squished to water bottles at the mere mention of the scene. 

Now he was having to watch the scene which was going way to smoothly for his tastes. He didn't know what to feel at that moment especially with an half and very y Mir staring intensely at the camera. Seungho could hear four of the writer noonas sigh in delight, no doubt with their ovaries exploding he thought sourly. He couldn't take it anymore, he felt himself getting quite flustered at Mir's intense stare and made a quiet and stealthy exit before he could give the staff anymore fuel to fire their rumors about Seungho been a bit too attached to MBLAQ's maknae. 

 

Seungho rushed out the studio into the cool afternoon air, he took a deep breath and leaned against the wall. He needed to control his feelings in public especially for Mir's sake. The two had gotten really close over the past few months and it had become obvious to the other members and to the public. He knew that the Seungmir coupling had become really popular lately and even Rain had commented on it during his last call. The other members had commented on it too, Thunder and G.O had jokenly said their were like a couple on their honeymoon without knowing that they are a couple. Joon had sulked around the dorms and always had nasty things to say. At first Seungho had thought that Joon's sulking and general bad attitude lately was because Mir had got the part that Joon had not so secretly wanted, then he thought it was because Mir's popularity was rising quite quickly. However now he wasn't so sure although he had caught Joon staring at Mir not in hate and annoyance but a mixture of confusion and caring. He wondered if Joon had finally realised how great Mir was, but Seungho would be damned if he let the honey-abbed singer steal back Mir's affections just when the where starting to show for Seungho. 

Seungho suddenly felt really tired and decided that perhaps it would be best if he returned to the dorm. He didn't want to leave Mir alone with these animals that all wanted a part of his body but Seungho realised he was one of the animals and knew that if he returned into the studio then he would defiantly pounce on the y young man. He quickly sent a text to Mir saying that something had come up and that he would see him at the dorm. 

 

Joon closed the door to the dorm and took off his shoes angrily. He had been a guest MC on some or other show and all the other MCs could talk about was Mir and Joon felt about the girls wanting a piece of the younger man. He was tired of all this Mir talk and what had made it worse was that they had some pre-release photos of the shoe and one had been of Mir with no shirt on. Joon had immediately felt the blood rush to his face, he had seen Mir's chest many times, they lived in the same dorm most of the time but the younger boy had been at the gym when he wasn't filming and it had clearly paid off. Joon had tried not to show to much interest and continue with the show but he couldn't concentrate. He didn't understand what was going on with him lately, Mir's clinginess used to annoy him but now that it had been transferred to Seungho he found himself been jealous. He even found himself looking at the boy whenever they were together and he realised how Mir's smile light up his entire face and amazing his smoky eyes were. The younger was  quite frankly y. He felt weird for looking at Mir in such as way but he still couldn,t help but stare and it frustrated him to no end.

He stormed into the kitchen and was shocked to find Seungho there seating quietly eating. Joon stopped and debated whether to just leave the leader to ponder over what ever was troubling him. 

"Don't just stand there." he said without looking at Joon. Joon grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and sat opposite the leader.

"Why you here so early. I thought that you were staying with Mir. You don't look so good hyung "

Seungho shrugged. "Yeah I decided to leave early, he was eh busy with a eh kinda scene and I felt a bit uncomfortable"

Joon was a bit shocked at the news and found a part of himself wishes he could have been there instead of Seungho.

Seungho suddenly got up, "I'm kinda tired so i am going to bed so if you see Mir just tell him okay."  Joon nodded and took a sip of water. He wondered why Seungho had felt awkward at the scene, he had thought that Mir and Seungho had a thing going on but perhaps he was wrong. 

 

It was late by the time Mir returned home and he was tired. He was also worried about Seungho who had left suddenly despite his text, Mir could sense that something was wrong and he wanted to speak to his favourite hyung. He saw the light on in the kitchen and thought that perhaps Seungho would be in their but he was suprised to find Joon there deeply immersed in his laptop. 

"Hello hyung, have you seen Seungho hyung?"

Joon jumped and slammed the laptop shut. He looked at Mir and could feel his cheeks going red. He had been surfing the internet looking at photos of himself when he had found an old one with him and Mir that had been tagged as 'joonmir' and he had decided to check it out. Two hours later he was reading a very ty joonmir fanfic and found himself quite interested.

"He... is em... oh yeah he said he was tired and went to bed."

Mir looked sad suddenly "oh ok thanks hyung."

He turned and became to walk to his room when he felt a pair of arms encircle his waist. He turned thinking that is was Seungho who seemed to have a thing for attacking Mir from behind but he was shocked when he found himself practically nose to nose with Joon who was looking at him like Mir had once wished.

"Mirah I need to tell you something but I am not good at words so I will just show you."He raised his hand and cupped Mir's face, he leant forward and placed a chaste kiss on the younger boys soft lips.

 

Somewhere else in the dorm, a door closed and the person inside sank to the floor trying to hold in the pain and emotions that had arisen at the site. Seungho felt his heart break but he wouldn't let Mir go without a fight.