Episode 2

Realising a little to late that I love you

Mir snuggled further into the soft bed as the morning sun shone through the window. Joon was asleep next to him snoring softly. Mir rolled onto his back and turned his head to face the sleeping Joon. He smiled softly as he watched the other sleep.

The TV crew had not come back the previous night which Mir had found a bit strange but had shrugged it off. Joon had made them dinner which had been surprisingly good and then they had watched TV. They had a good time laughing and joking around with each other. They had gone to bed in the early hours of the morning following asleep the minute their head had hit the pillow. 

He took a deep breath and sat up. His ears perked up at the sound of the doorbell. He rolled his eyes knowing that the only people who was stupid enough to wake them up so early had to be the WGM crew. He quickly checked his face in the mirror cringing at the sight, he rummaged through his bag and pulled out a mask. He pulled it over his ears and pulled a hoodie over his head.

"Joonie get up the crew is here." He leaned over and shook the boy. Joon groaned and rolled over mumbling something incomprehensible.

Mir sighed and shuffled towards the door. Pulling it open he ushered in the camera crew. The writer and main camera man stopped in the door way. The camera man tried to look everywhere except at Mir while the writer had a large grin on her face. The writer let out a happy sigh "What a glorious day. I wonder what secrets await us today."

Mir frowned at her odd behavior but shrugged it off. The crew was starting to set up around the room so Mir decided to quickly wash up and get ready. He walked into the bedroom and immediately had to avert his eyes.

Joon had just pulled his pants on. Although Mir had seen Joon and the rest of his group many times but after the hot make out session the night before he found himself blushing at the sight. Joon smiled and pulled a tight shirt over his head. The shirt perfectly accentuated Joon's muscles and Mir found himself  growing a little flustered at the sight.

Joon walked over to Mir and leaned forward for a kiss but Mir took a step back. "Joonie not now the TV crew is outside."

Joon just smiled and quickly gave Mir a quick peck on the cheek anyway. He gave out a small laugh "Well that just makes it so much more fun, eh?"

He walked out the room to greet the crew leaving a blushing Mir behind. The maknae pulled himself together and rushed to get dressed.

 

Seungho awake that morning after having a very hot albeit confusing dream. He could remember the exact details except it had involved him and G.O in a very compromising position. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and decided that he would have a cold shower to deal with a certain situation in his pants.

He got up, grabbed a towel and pulled the door open slightly and peeked outside. He was thankful that Mir and Joon were not in the dorm that way he would only have to avoid Thunder and G.O on his trek to the bathroom. The coast was clear and with that Seungho ran to the bathroom slamming the door behind him only to walk into a soaking wet and completely G.O.

Seungho gave out a little scream "Oh my god why are you in here and why was the door open. AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ?"

G.O quickly covered his area trying to hide his embarrassment. "Well I was having a shower but I forgot my towel so I figured that I would just run back to my room but just before I was about to leave I heard footsteps so I panicked and just hid back in here."

Seungho nodded while staring at the ceiling. The fact that G.O was and still wet from his shower was not helping Seungho's situation. "Oh well that's okay here use mine. He passed his towel over and quickly rushed out of the bathroom.

G.O wrapped the towel around his waist trying not to dwell on the fact that Seungho hadn't even been able to look at him the whole time and had rushed away as soon as he could. He couldn't help but feel hurt anyway.

 

The cameras were rolling as the writer handed the JoonMir couple an envelope. Joon took it and read out loud.

"Your mission today is a simple one. You must go to the mall and buy some things to help decorate your house. You will also have to buy some groceries however you are on a budget so spend wisely and remember to incorporate each others tastes and style. Good Luck!"

Joon handed the envelope to Mir as it contained the money and he knew that Mir was better with money and slightly better at math than Mir was. He looked up when he heard his name been called out, it was the writer.

"Joon-shi why did you give the money to Mir?"

Joon shrugged and told the writer the reason why adding that he trusted Mir more than he trusted himself when it came to money. He looked to Mir who was shyly smiling at Joon's words. Neither of them noticed the looks been exchanged between the crew members. 

 

Thunder placed a piece of bread in the toaster and an egg in the frying pan and watched it sizzle. He looked up at the clock on the wall and frowned, it was already midday and he had seen neither hide nor hair of his two hyungs that day. Seungho's shoes were gone so he was properly out at some schedule and G.O's door was closed but Thunder could hear melancholic music coming from inside the room. He wondered what had put G.O in such a mood but he decided not to dwell on it.

He flipped the egg over and let out a sigh. It was awfully quiet in the dorm without Mir and Joon who were by far the noisiest. He wondered how they were doing on the show and decided that he would text them later on. He looked down realizing that his egg was ready. He placed the egg on the plate and grabbed a piece of toast. He walked out of the kitchen and plopped down on the sofa deciding that watching a few hours of TV sounding like a good idea. It also bad up for the lack of noise in the dorm.

 

Mir pushed the cart as Joon walked slightly in front. The camera crew were carefully positioned around them. Mir watched with a smile as Joon carefully picked out stuff for their house. Mir would interject every now and then when something was too expensive but other than that he left Joon to his own devices. The older boy seemed to be in his element "Oh look at these thingies, should we get them? Do you like them...oh course you do, they have puppies on them."

Mir laughed "Joonie those are oven mitts and those are cows not puppies."

But Joon had already run off having seem somethinng else that had peeked his interest. The writer took this as an oppurtunity to ask Mir some questions.

"So Mir-ah how would you describe you relationship with Joon."

Mir blushed at the question "Well people say that we are awkward with one another but that isn't the case. Lately we have gotten closer to the point where we enjoy each other presence. I enjoy being with him"

The writer smiled "and do you think Joon is attractive?"

Mir's blush increased tenfold "Yeah of course I think so. He has a great body and a handsome face but he can also be very romantic...or so I have heard."

Mir hurried away from the writer hoping to catch up with Joon. He wondered if the writer knew about him and Joon but he immediatly pushed the thought from his head, there was no way that they could know about that, it wasn't like they had hidden cameras or anything.

 

Thunder was casually flipping through the channels when something caught his eye. It was an advertisement for the first episode of We Got Married which would starting within the next few minutes. Thunder squealed with delight and was about to go get some popcorn when G.O's door opened and  a very mournful looking G.O walked out, he went into the bathroom. Thunder heard the toilet flush and G.O shuffle his feet back to his room. \

"Hyung are you okay?"

G.O turned his face to Thunder and let out a long, dramatic sigh "The wings of love have unraveled ready to fly except it is hindered because it is unrequited."

and with that he gave another dramatic sigh and walked into his room. Thunder didn't know whether to be confused or judgmental over G.O's odd philosophy. He shook his head when he heard the opening tune to WGM and he turned gleefully towards the scene. He watched each moment clapping in delight when Joon and Mir appeared. 

The couples left the studio "Well now that our couples have left we can tell you that we have installed cameras in each couples homes so as to capture each and every moment for your viewing pleasure. The couples have no idea about the hidden cameras. So look forward to it now lets go."

Thunder felt his blood run cold "Oh !"

At that moment the dorm door opened and a very tired Seungho walked through. He heard Thunder's exclamation and wondered what had caused it. He walked into the room and opened his mouth to speak but Thunder just shushed him without looking away from the screen. he motioned for Seungho to sit.

What they saw next shocked them... it was Mir and Joon lying on the bed kissing.

The screen went blank for a commercial break. Thunder turned to Seungho who seemed to have gone very pale. "Hyung..." he said in a very small voice "What do we do now?"

Seungho ran his hands through his hair, clearly distressed "To be honest I have no goddam idea."

 


Hello my lovely readers sorry for the long wait and the ty chapter. Hope you enjoy it though and thanks for reading!!!!!