Aftermath

Realising a little to late that I love you

The airing of the first episode had been a huge hit, the whole of South Korea was talking about it. The other couples had completely been forgotten. The only couple on everyone's minds were the scandalous couple Joon and Mir.

 

The minute the screen went blank to signal the end of the first episode Seungho whipped out his phone. His heart was racing and his palms were clammy. This was a scandal that could destroy all of their careers. Even if he was able to some how calm the situation down he doubted he would be able to save Joon and Mir from this. Fear gripped him but he was the leader of MBLAQ and right now in order to protect the group he had to remain calm.

He dialed their manager. The man answered with a rushed hello, he obviously knew about the incident and was trying to sort something out.

"Manager-nim what are we going to do? This could destroy us all?"

The manager huffed out an answer "I don't know Seungho-ah but listen I want you guys to stay in the dorm and do not answer any phones. We are going to pull them from the show. Goddamiit how could they be so stupid and the was nothing in the contract about hidden camera's. So one is going to get sued for all they have and then some,"

The phone call ended with an abrupt click. Seungho tried to swallow his fear that was rising in his throat. He turned to look at Thunder who was still on the couch staring at the blank screen. His eyes were filled with fear and uncertainty. Seungho hurried over to the door and made sure that it was properly locked.

He rushed back into the lounge on his way to G.O's room. He got to the door but his hand lingered on the handle. He was unsure if he would be welcomed into the room and truthfully he was a bit nervous about speaking to G.O especially after the incident in the shower earlier that morning. He squared his shoulders.

"Man up Yang Seungho." he whispered to himself.

He twisted the handle and pushed the door open. The room was dark and stuffy. When his eyes eventually adjusted to the gloom he was able to make out a lump in the bed. He tiptoed over to the bed.

"Byunghee-ah are you awake? Listen something has happened and we need to talk."

The sheets rustled as G.O turned to face him. His eyes were red and puffy even in the dark. He slowly sat up. When he spoke his voice was small and it sounded dry.

"What wrong hyung?"

Seungho grimaced, G.O rarely referred to him as hyung in private.

"It's Joon and Mir..."

G.O suddenly looked alert and worried 

"Oh my god did something happen? Are they okay? Please tell me they aren't hurt!"

Seungho shook his head vigorously. "They are not hurt but apparently the producers of WGM placed hidden cameras in all the couples homes and well they kinda caught Mir and Joon kissing."

G.O's eyes widened "What the hell. Oh my God what compelled them to make out during a show. I'm going to kill them."

He swung his legs out of the bed and pushed past Seungho. Grabbing his phone he scrolled through his contact list. He got to Joon's number and pressed dial. He was fuming but at the same time completely worried, not for himself but for Joon and Mir. He was after all the umma of MBLAQ.

"The number you have dialed is not currently available."

 

 

When Joon woke that morning he had felt light, like someone had taken away all his problems. His cracked open an eye and glanced to his side. Mir had wrapped himself in the sheets and curled into a little ball. Joon realized that his arm was across Mir's side and he lay there for a moment wondering how he had not realized his feelings sooner.

Suddenly Mir yawned loudly stretching out his body. He rolled over, his eyes bright and his hair standing up in different directions. "Hey Joonie. Sleep well?"

Joon gave a little smile "Like a man in love."

Mir grinned and leaned over placing a tender kiss on Joon's nose. Before Joon could do anything else Mir had jumped out of bed and ran too the bathroom shouting as he went.

"I am so excited about today because we get to do a challenge I mean how exciting would it be..." his voice died away the further he got. Joon sat up rolling his eyes, he wondered if the maknae would ever learn to stay in one place while talking. He giggled and glanced at the alarm clock by their bed.

"In 3...2...1"

"...And how amazing would that be. I have always wanted to ride an elephant or llama."

Joon slowly stood up and streched "Mirea, yuhbo, you can't ride llamas."

Mir pouted "Oh okay but  Amber said that she rode a llama once."

Joon let out a laugh and walked over to the sulking rapper pulling him into a hug "Amber probably dreamed it. That girl's every thought is filled with llama's."

Mir laughed "True. Now lets get ready I don't want to be late."

 

The day was filled with couple like activities. The first "date" had been at the zoo which would have been fun had Mir not wanted to take a thousand photo's of each and every animal while the fans took thousands of photo's of them. Joon found himself getting irritated not at Mir whose behaviour was befitting of his nature and Joon was used to it. No he was irritated because he wished that he could be here alone with Mir on an acyaul date where they could hold hands without the flashing of camera's.

"Hyung come here quick. You have to seen this panda, it looks just like Seungho hyung."

Joon smiled and rushed over. Soon the two were giggling away and generally enjoying themselves. They were so immersed in their own thoughts that they didn't notice the sudden change in the crowd. 

It started with a few hushed whispers which gradually grew into whispered conversations. 

"Oh my god, I can't believe it."

"No way that is real. It is just skinship for the ratings."

"This is great and really hot."

"OMO"

Mir turned his head at the exclaimation of the fan. He slowly relaised that the fans were no longer in their usual frenzy but instead were staring at the couple with odd faces. Mir frowned and turned to Joon. He grabbed the boys sleeve and leaned closer noting the collective intake of breath from the crowd.

"Hyung" he whispered.

"Something is wrong"

Joon looked at Mir before turning his head in the direction that Mir was indicating to.

What he saw chilled him to the core. He knew that look, that was the look of betrayal and anger. That was the look of a skandal. 

 "Noona I think something has happened can we please leave?" he said softly without taking his eyes fromt the crowd.

When no answer came he turned to face the production crew and he knew immediatly that something was wrong. The camera equipment was hurriedly being packed away. The writer was talking animatedly on her phone while the rest of the production crew looked lost. Joon was able to make out their manager hurrying towards them , he too was on the phone. 

He pushed through the production crew towards Mir and Joon. "Come quickly we have to leave." 

He started herding the boys in the direction he had just come. However their exit was blocked by a flustered looking writer.

"Where the hell do you think you are taking my two biggest stars?"

Their manager pushed the two boys behind him and glared at the writer. "I am taking them home away from this circus. What kind of operation are you running. You life ruining have you any idea what you have done?"

The writer crossed her arms and lifted her head. "Yes I know exactly what I am doing. Not only have I boosted the ratings by almost 100% but I have made these two the talk of the town. Everyone in the world will now know of Mir and Joon. You should thank me."

The women's words had a very negative effect as their manager seemed to explode. "THANK YOU????? THANK YOU?? Are you insane? You have just ruined their careers not to mention every person with ties to these two. Thank you, oh my God, I am going to sue you and your company and each of your crew members and everyone that you know. You will be sorry that you every messed with me!"

And with that he grabbed the shocked Joonmi couple and pulled them towards the van cursing the writer and the show.

 

The three men climbed into the car. Their manager was still raging. as he pulled away, the tyres screeching Mir was worrying away at his lip, he hoped that he had heard wrong, his manager couldn't have possibly said that their careers were over. Thoughts were running rampant through his head, had they somehow found out about him and Joon.

Joon looked over at the maknae, it hurt him to see Mir so worried, his eyes shimmering with confusion. He knew that he should be worried about himself but right now Mir needed him. He slid his hand across the seats and intertwined his fingers with Mir's.

Unfortunately their manager happened to see this in the rearview mirror.

"NO NO NO NO NO. Let go of his hand right now. Are the two of you trying to kill me? Do not hold hands! In fact do not even sit to close, no don't even look at each other. Oh my god."

Joon raised his eyebrows at their manager's odd behaviour. He leaned forward "Manager-nim what is going on?"

Their manager took a deep breath and steadied his voce. He knew he shouldn't be angry with the boys. It wasn't their fault that their were cameras hidden in their room.

"The first episode aired today. They made a few changes that they forgot to inform us about...they put hidden camera's in each of your rooms and it caught all of the action while the crew wasn't there."

Both Mir and Joon paled. "No" Mir whispered. 

Their manager continued "Yes Mir-ah, your little liaison with Joon last night was caught on camera and everyone saw it."

 


Hello my lovelies. Read and enjoy. If you are enjoying this story than maybe check out my others. Anywho love you all and enjoy reading!!!!