Joon's idea

Realising a little to late that I love you

 

Mir rifled through the refrigerator hoping for some tasty food perhaps some cake but was sorely disappointed to find only bottles of water and a tin of tuna. He rolled his eyes "All I wanted was some flippin candy is that too much to ask."

"Well if you want to look good for you new 'husband' then yeah it is." Mir turned to the source of the noise and rolled his eyes. "What do you want Joon? Don't you have another staring contest with Seungho that you can go and do so that you can just leave me alone" 

Joon's face fell for a second before his usual cockiness returned "Why would I want to glare at the old grouch when I could be staring at you?' Joon shook his head "I shouldn't have said that. Mianhae Mirah it is just that I hide behind this cokiness and after a while it becomes hard to come out from behind it."

He seemed to transform in front of Mir, his shoulders sagged and his face dropped the cocky smile. He no longer looked like the honey-abbed idol Lee Joon but a emotionally raw Lee Chang Sun. He sighed deeply before sitting on one of the kitchen chairs. He motioned for Mir to sit down as well. 

"I have been such a horrible hyung to you always pushing you away and treating you like dirt. I am sorry Mir. If I can't have you love because I honestly don't deserve it then can I at least have you forgivness.I wnt to be there for you Mir in everyway possible so that is why I will no longer compete with Seungho. He deserves you because he hasn't been a complete jerk to you."

Mir was quite frankly shocked. He had never heard Joon sound so sincere before. He leaned forward and raised Joon's chin with his hand "Thank you hyung, I understand why I annoyed you but that is just who I am. You have and always be my favourite hyung no matter how many horrible things you say to me. Did you even stop to think about hurt I was everytime you just called me a co-worker or that I was annoying. It broke my heart because I just wanted you to like me because you were my hero. "

He got up to leave unable to handle to rare openness of Joon's emotions. He stopped at the door and over his shoulder said "Thank you hyung."

 

Joon heard Mir's door shut and raised his eyebrows. He was conflicted the talk had started as a way for him to gain a point against Seungho however hearing Mir talk about how Joon's actions in the past had caused him heart heart made him actually upset. He touched the part of his shoulder where Mir's hand had rested and closed his eyes. The more he thought about it the harder he was falling for Mir while the maknae was drifting further away from him but he would win the maknae's heart and no one could stop him.

He grinned and grabbed his wallet before leaving the dorm silently.

 

Seungho had finished his schedule and was on his way home. he pulled out his phone and decided to send a text to Mir, breathing on the glass window he drew an question mark before taking a picture. He sent it to Mir with the message:

Mir. I am so sorry for my behavior the past few days. I hate you been angry with me and not been able to talk or spend anytime with you because of my stupid actions. I have been such an idiot and I promise that I will no longer compete with Joon. Will you please forgive me?"

 He waited with baited breath for the phone to signal a response. He wondered if Joon had already gotten to the maknae and whether he had used his charms on the gullible young man. He shook his head, no Mir wasn't a kid anymore. Ther had grown into a fine young man and Seungho had to stop treating him like he was incapable of looking after himself. His phone pinged signally the reply, he hastily opened it and sighed in relief. 

Fine. But you have a long way until you fully make it up to me. I missed you too hyung

 

Mir put his phone down and rubbed his hand vigorously over his face. He was beyond confused He had buried his feeling s for Joon ages ago when he had figured that the older boy would never like him back. Seungho was like a double edge blade one minute he could protect you from the outside world by been kind and caring and the next he would cut you to pieces by treating you worse than your enemies. He loved them both but he wasn't sure anymore whether he was in love with them. When Joon had said he was give up on the fight for Mir he had felt his heart drop. He didn't know if that was what he wanted. He hated himself for been so damn weak and believing that Joon actually cared for him. The message from Seungho had been a relief and another problem added to his frustrations. He yawned realizing how tired he was, he really wanted to talk to Seungho but sleep was calling 

 

The next day

MBLAQ's manager switched of the music "Alright guys that is all for today, Mir well done your dancing is really coming along. Thunder you on the other hand looked like a puppet been controlled by a 4 year old. Seungho I need t speak with you." The manager and the leader left the room, as soon a the door clicked shut all the members fell into an exhausted heap on the floor. "OH My God why the hell are we practicing like we have a comeback" Complained Mir while massaging his feet that were beyond painful. G.O groaned "Maybe they are planning a comeback for us because of your sudden popularity. Curse you Mir I was happy to sit on the couch all day and gain excessive amounts of weight, it was fun!"

The remaining members laughed at the whiny G.O, a rare sight indeed. Joon grabbed two bottles of water from the mini fridge. he sat next to Mir and handed him one. "You did do well Mir. have you been practicing?" Mir blushed not wanting to tell Joon that when the others would always be busy with their individual schedules then he would book some extra hours in the practice room. Joon just laughed and patted the youngers knee. 

"So are you worried about staring on WGM?"

Mir nodded. He didn't mind staring on the show but the fact that he had to do such a socially unacceptable thing worried him a lot. Joon bit his lip "Well you know that I can give you pointers you know and apparently since you are now Mr. Famous my schedule is a lot lighter so I will be there for you." Mir genuinely smiled at Joon for the first time in almost a year. Joon felt his stomach do a little flip an his cheeks heat up with a blush. 

"Don't tell Jinwoon but I actually wish I was doing it with one of you guys because he is one of my buddies and I can't bring myself to think of him that way. But if it was Seungho or...you then I wouldn't mind that much." 

Joon patted the younger on the letting his hand linger a little more than necessary. Seungho peeked his head through the door "Come on it is time to go home." The members scrambled to their feet. Seungho waited for Mir before leaving. Joon was the last one to leave as always as he had to gather all his things. He bent down to pick up his bag when he was suddenly hit by a fantastic idea.

"Mir wants to do WGM with one of us" He smiled a sly little smile "Well that can be arranged."

He ran out the room with a huge smile on his face and a plan forming in his head

 


 

Hello here is a little update for my lovely readers. I hope you liked it. 

Joonie you naughty boy, I know what you are planning. Seungho you silly boy get you in gear otherwise Joon is going to be far ahead of you in the race for Mir's heart.

Thank you for reading