It's Mir's time to shine

Realising a little to late that I love you

Mir had woken up early that morning after been unable to sleep much over the last couple of days after he had gotten the call. He couldn't believe it when his manager had called and said that a famous director had phoned and practically begged for Mir to play the lead in the hot upcoming show 'All about us.' He had said yes without even thinking. He placed the cereal in the bowl and went to the fridge to get the milk. He had to be quiet as everyone else was still asleep. He had a busy day ahead of him firstly he had a hair appointment, then he wanted to call Rain Hyung for some advice and he could only call at certain times, then he had a meeting with the cast and producers to receive the script for the first episode. Then later on he had an appearance on the entertainment news where they would reveal him to be the one playing the role of the handsome policeman that would find out he was the long lost son of a very wealthy business man.

Someone came up behind him and squeezed his shoulders so as to frighten him. He let out a scream but it was muffled by a hand over his mouth. He turned around and breathed out in relief. Seungho grinned and took the bowl of cereal that Mir had so carefully been preparing and began to eat. "Hey that's mine" Mir hissed. Seungho just huffed in amusement and sat at the table. "So is today the day that you are revealed as the lead role." Mir leant against the counter and nodded. His usual bubbly personality was missing this morning mainly because of nerves and it been to goddamn early. The door bell rung signaling the arrival of the manager to take Mir to his first schedule "Ah don't worry about it. You will fine. I believe in you. Besides I will be there as often as I can, after all I promised Rain hyung that I would take care of his precious baby Mir." He smiled again and got up leaving the now empty bowl of cereal. He walked after to Mir and placed both his hands on the rappers shoulders and without second thought placed a chaste kiss on his forehead. He then his heel and swiftly headed towards the shower so as to at least get some hot water before G.O woke up. 

Mir stared after his retreating leader with a raised eyebrow. He wasn't bothered by the affection after all he had grown up in a family that showed alot of love to each other. It's just that  lately he had been receiving a lot from Seungho and he had no idea why. He shrugged his shoulders and hurried out the door trying to ignore his rumbling stomach and his confused mind.  

 

Seungho wrapped the towel around his waist and wiped the moisture of the mirror so that he could at least see himself. He couldn't believe how brave he had been to actually kiss Mir on the head. If asked later he would just say it was because as the leader he was proud of Mir and happy that Mir had chosen him to confide in.

The day after Mir had received the call he had told Seungho stating all his fears about acting especially in such a big part. Seungho had hugged the maknae and to congratulate him, he had taken the boy out for a burger. He was so proud of Mir and to be honest he was also happy that he had gotten the role and not Joon, who he knew would have flaunted it in front of the rest of them once again proving that he was the most popular in MBLAQ. He also liked Mir in the way that Mir had liked Joon. He could never understand why the younger boy had been so taken with the honey-abbed singer.Thankfully over the past few months Mir had began to see Joon's true nature and had slowly begin to fall out of the one sided love. Seungho had seen this and realised that this might his chance to get Mir to fall for him. Sometimes he even thought he saw Mir looking at him the way he once looked at Joon. 

He opened the door and was immediately pushed out the way as G.O and Thunder fought to get into the bathroom first. G.O using sneaky tactics such as tickling got in first and slammed the door. Thunder let out a long whine and did a little dance on the spot, "hyung please just let me use the toilet, I really need to go!" The sound of the shower turning on made Seungho turn away stiffening a laugh. Thunder was now banging on the door. "If you don't open up this instance, then...then I will go in one of your shoes." Seungho pulled a face and walked to his room not wanting to see the end of that argument. Joon came out his room topless and stretched like he was in a CF. Seungho rolled his eyes and bristled a bit when well- built ego on legs greeted him without using honourfics. He finally got to his room and started to get dressed. he had about an hour before his own schedule started so grabbing his phone he lay down on his bed and decided to annoy Mir with numerous silly text. However each reply made Seungho laugh as Mir just replied back with even sillier stuff. "Got to go hyung, my hair dresser is giving my funny looks. mwah" The last message made Seungho fanboy, just a little.

 

Joon sat on the couch flipping through the channels. He had finished his schedule for today. G.O and Thunder were both in their respective rooms catching up on some much needed sleep. Seungho was out doing a radio interview and Mir was, well Joon didn't care where the annoying maknae was.

He stopped on the entertainment news. The MC was harping on about some new show that hadn't even been fully casted yet yet had already been named the most anticipated drama of 2013. Joon had auditioned for the lead role but they had turned him down saying that he was not what they had in mind.

"Today we will be announcing who will be playing the lead role of Kim Min Teuk in the highly anticipated drama 'All about us.' Now we were truly suprised when we heard who would be playing the role but we are really looking forward to his acting debut. So without further ado let me introduce, from the chic-dol group MBLAQ, their rapper and maknae Bang Cheol Yong"

Joon almost choked on the amount of air he had inhaled. He watched as the maknae strolled onto the stage looking very different to how Joon had see him last which was a few days again at their last dance practice. He saw the way the female MC kept touching him and glancing at hi. Joon wasn't going to lie the maknae looked good but he would never tell anyone that he thought that. Mir talked about how the director had called and had personally requested him for the role. Joon almost exploded in anger what the hell was this, Mir had gotten the part that he had so desperately wanted. Mir was the famous or good looking on, he Lee Joon was  and he be damned if he was to be upstaged by that frustrating brat. 

He angrily hit the off button on the remote and threw it as far as he could. Oh, Bang Cheol Yong, Joon thought to himself, this means war 

 

It had been one seriously long day and Mir couldn't wait to get home the interview had finished with numerous questions about how he felt and if he was looking forward to making his acting debut. Yet something stuck with him, at the end of the interview, the male MC had said that it was Mir's time to shine. He was happy about that but he was a bit worried about what the others would think. He was used to staying in the background and just been the clown. Joon was the actor, the popular one and he had made that clear multiple times. Mir had once had a crush on Joon but he had slowly become a different person and had started showing his distaste for the Mir more often even in shows. It had hurt Mir's feelings when he heard Joon say nasty things about him but he had eventually gotten used to it and had decided that he would no longer care what Joon or indeed anyone else thought of him. 

It was almost midnight when he got home and he tried to enter as quietly as possible but was surprised when the lights came on and the members of MBLAQ with the exception of Joon shouted congratulations. All signs of fatigue left him when he saw the cake that Seungho had in his hands. Mir let out his signature scream and jumped in one leap to where the others where standing. They all congratulated him. Thunder pulled out a smallish, box  wrapped in blue and green paper and handed it to Mir but not before G.O hit the maknae over the head "Why didn't you tell us that you had been cast in a drama? I thought you told us everything"

Mir laughed "Well hyung I didn't want to jinx it" He opened the box and gasped in shock for inside was a beautiful watch. He looked at his three hyungs.

"Seungho hyung bought it but I wrapped" said Thunder. G.O smiled evilly "Yeah it's so that you know that it's time for you to earn your keep" He laughed at his own joke while the others just shook their heads at the awful joke. Mir grinned and thought to himself "It's defiantly my time to shine"

 

None of them noticed Joon standing at his doorway with a face of utter disgust and anger. He could not allow Mir to outshine him. Not now and not ever.

 

 


 

Sorry for the crappy chappie. I wrote this quite late and I have already written two chapters for my other fic. But I had to write something about Mir because I love him and I would love to see him been more active in shows and what not. So as to satisfy my dream I wrote this yay. 

Please enjoy reading this and I will hopefully update soon.