Bad Boys

Realising a little to late that I love you

"Ok Mir what is going on there. Has something happened that I need to know about."

Mir couldn't meet Rain's piecing eyes even through the screen. He just shook his head.

"Mir-ah look at me. What is going on, I may be away from you kids but I can still sense when something is wrong."

Mir looked up at Rain but he couldn't bring himself to tell the older man about had been going on lately especially as he didn't want to disappoint Rain. He clenched his jaw and stared innocently into Rain' eyes.

Rain was a bit surprised that the maknae was able to keep quiet but that worried him too. Mir was the talkative one who would always be Rain's number one source of information of the going-ons in MBLAQ. He didn't purposely tell the other secrets it was just that if Rain used his threatening face than the younger would instantly start talking. However Rain had his most threatening face on, the one that he used on the others and yet Mir remained silent. So he resorted to begging.

"Mir please talk to me. Has something happened have the others done something to you. I can see that it involves you, Seungho and Joon. Please just tell me so that I can help."

Mir knew that Rain wouldn't give up and to be honest he was happy to actually have some one to talk to about the situation. He began from the beginning telling Rain how he had previously felt about Joon and how he had started to have feelings for Seungho. Rain wasn't surprised as he had already figured that Mir liked guys. Then Mir told him how he Joon had acted when he had got the part in the drama and how at first Mir had thought it was out of jealously that he was been nastier. Rain cringed at that point he hated the way that Joon treated the maknae and had often talked to him about it. Mir spoke about how him and Seungho had grown closer during the filming for the drama. Finally he got to the events of the previous nights and as he spoke Rain could feel himself becoming more and more shocked. A part of him wanted to deny that Joon would fight with Mir or that he would be so forceful. 

Finally Mir trailed off and looked down. He didn't want  to see the anger in Rain's face, for he knew that Joon was Rain's favorite or at least that's how he felt. 

"Mir-ah don't look so upset. Listen what you need to do is simple, tell Seungho how you feel and tell Joon to back off. You have grown into a fine young man and to me you will always be my littlest brother but I need you to start standing up for yourself. Don't let Joonie treat you like that. But you have make them know that you are not easy and that they have to treat you well otherwise they will have to answer to me."

"Wait so you are not angry with me?" asked Mir in a small voice. He had honestly thought that Rain would be incredibly disappointed in him and yet all he saw on Rain's face was compassion and worry. "Of course not I have always had an inkling that you liked guys. I am a bit shocked about the other two but eh whatever floats their boat. But just be careful okay. You boys have to realize that something like this could ruin the relationships within MBLAQ and if it got out to the public, and you know how perceptive those fans can be, then it could cause a huge uproar. So be careful. Oh I have to go but keep in touch okay and I really can't wait until the show starts next week. Speak soon okay." and with that the video chat ended and Mir was left with a lot of thoughts to process.

 

Joon stomped around his room. He wondered what Rain was talking to Mir about. He had guessed that their mentor had picked up on the strange atmosphere and that he was probably grilling the youngest for details. He knew that Mir would crack under the intense questioning and would tell Rain everything. That would prove problematic to Joon as the older man would be furious at Joon for even having thoughts like that about the precious maknae. To be honest he was envious of all the attention Mir go from Rain. Although it always seemed that he was closest to Rain, the older singer had a soft spot for the young rapper and would always get a bit defensive if anyone said or did anything bad to Mir. He also desperately needed to speak to the younger boy but Mir had been avoiding him all day and it was honestly pissing him off. He picked up his dumbbells and began some bicep curls, something he always did when he was stressed. Suddenly he heard raised voices coming from the kitchen. It sounded like Seungho and been the curious young man that he was he went to investigate.

 

Seungho threw all the members clothes violently into the washing machine. He did chores when he was frustrated as they usually calmed him down but today they were only making him more angry. He was angry at Joon for kissing Mir as he was quite sure the honey-abbed singer knew the leader had strong feelings for the maknae. He was also angry with Mir too as he couldn't believe that the youngest would kiss Joon back especially after the way he had always treated the youngest. He had honestly thought that Mir was falling for him and it was upsetting to think that perhaps it had all been in his head.

"Seungho hyung can I please talk to you?" came the weirdly shy voice of Mir. Seungho refused to acknowledge the others presence and shoved past Mir as he exited the room. He decided to do the dishes next as they were really beginning to pile high. He tried to ignore the sounds of Mir's footsteps as he followe dafter him.

"Seungho please talk to me. What have I done? Please don't ignore me." Mir grabbed hold of Seungho's upper arm and yanked him so that the older man would stop. Seungho spun around to face Mir. He made sure that his face gave away no emotion.

"You wanna know what you have done? Then perhaps you should remember what you did last night with Joon. Oh yeah I saw, I saw the way you left him kiss you like he owned you. I guess that I don't really have a say in the matter it's just that perhaps you shouldn't flirt with other people and give them hope if you are just going to run to Joon. You should also take you disgusting make out sessions elsewhere because I don't want to see you going at each other."

He turned away to try hide the emotion on his face but he was forcefully spun around again by Mir.

"You obviously didn't stick around long enough. I told him that I didn't want him. Dammit Seungho I have feelings for you not him. Not anymore."

Hearing that Mir liked him was something he had been waiting for, for so long but hearing it now in a way that seemed like a way for Mir to get out of trouble for kissing Joon, well it made all the anger bubble up and burst.

"OH PLEASE!!! You lying snake. don't try to twist my feelings around. I saw you making out with Joon like you were goddam lovers. Do you honestly expect me to believe that you didn't fee anything for him while he stuck his tongue half way down your throat and tried to mesh your bodies together. Oh and don't even get me started about the moans that were coming out of YOU mouth, Mir!! Don't tell me that you didn't enjoy it because that a complete pile of poop"

"Of course I didn't enjoy it" pleaded Mir trying in vain to convey to Seungho that he was telling him the truth. "I tried to fight him off but he is a lot stronger than me so I knew the only way to defeat him was for him to let his guard. That meant him thinking that he had won so yes I had to kiss him but I made myself believe that it was you I was kissing. Please believe me Seungho, it is you that I care about and only you. Joon holds no place in my heart anymore."

Seungho wanted desperately to believe the younger's word and was about to forgive Mir when a voice came from the doorway. A voice he really didn't want to hear. 

"Ouch well that really hurts Mir-ah. I thought that you were really enjoying it especially the way you responded to me."

Seungho was surprised at how fast Mir moved and apparently so was Joon as he didn't put up a fight as Mir grabbed him and fisted his hands into Joon's shirt, his face was inches from Joon's shocked one. 

"LEAVE...ME...THE...HELL...ALONE" he shoved Joon out of the way and rushed out of the kitchen. 

Silence fell and the awkward atmosphere intensified the longer Seungho and Joon stood there glaring at each other. Seungho decided to go after Mir and apologize for jumping to conclusions about him and Joon. As he pushed past Joon he stopped at at the corner of his eye eyed Joon, "Stay away from Mir and realize that he doesn't want you anymore and if you touch MY Mir again then I will make you pay." With the threat hanging in the air he went in search of Mir.

Joon straightened himself out not believing that Mir had rejected him again. He wondered why and was upset that the younger boy seemed to dislike him so much. He wanted Mir and if that meant fighting off Seungho and winning Mir's affection back then so be it. 

"My my aren't we just a bunch of bad boys?" thought Joon as he walked off planning how he could win Mir over.

 


Sorry for the late update. I have been super busy with school lately. This story is a real disappointment to me as I usually write a lot better than this but all I am writing is trash. OTL readers. 

Anyway he is the next chapter, I have  a general idea where this story is heading so now that the base has been built you can expect more troubles in the love triangle and some tears and tribulations amongst the kisses. 

Thank you for reading. Please comment as they inspire me to write more!