First impressions

Realising a little to late that I love you

"Joonie me' boy, what brings you here?"

The other patrons returned to the beverages no longer interested in the intruders. The Englishman lead Joon and Mir to a secluded table at the back where another man sat typing away on his laptop. The two men were identical in every way and Mir had to stop himself from staring at the men.

"Sit down you tyke and I will get you some soju, eh?" and with that he left for the back. 

Mir turned to Joon and whispered in his ear "Well this is uncomfortable. I am guessing that these are the guys you mentioned earlier"

Joon grinned "Yeah they are really nice guys but I probably should warn you that their humor is well a bit rude, so be prepared for some major awkwardness."

The man returned with a bottle of soju and 4 cups. "Oh my how rude of me, I haven't introduced us. My name is jack and this is my brother Dave."

Mir bowed in greeting "I am Bang Cheolyong but I go my the name Mir."

Jack's face light up in recognition "Mir as in Joon's work colleague Mir?"

Mir nodded trying to push back the wave of sadness that came when he heard the word colleague. Of course everyone would still think that the two of them were just colleagues after all that is how Joon would always introduce him.

He felt a hand squeeze his thigh "Actually this is Mir, the unique rapper from MBLAQ that I may or may not have a huge crush on."

Mir stared at Joon like he had gone mad but apparently the two other men didn't care less in fact Dave continued to type away at his laptop while Jack thoughtfully nodded.

"Well at least you have finally realized you feelings for him because honestly if you walked in here one more time and complained about Bang Cheolyong again then I was going to kill you!"

It was Joon's turn to look shocked "What, how could you have known because I only found out myself a few weeks ago."

Dave laughed from behind the computer screen and spoke for the first time in heavily accented Korean. "Joon all you every spoke about was Mir. How annoying he was, how clingy he was, how good looking he is blah blah blah. Every conversation you had with us would some how revolve back to Bang Mir"

Joon blushed at the news that he ha been so obvious, he groaned wondering how many other people knew about his feelings for the maknae.

Mir spoke up confusion evident in his voice "So you knew about him liking me but I am a guy. Doesn't that like disgust you?"

Jack laughed "Kiddo we were raised by a very strict mother who taught us that all people were made equal and that we should never judge anyone unless they are murderers, rapists or support the rival football team. So no we don't care if he like a girl or a boy because love is love."

Mir blushed mumbling something about not been loved.

Suddenly Joon's phone started ringing, he glance down at the number and groaned in frustration. Seungho!

He gritted his teeth "Hello hyung"

"You have to come home immediately, Mir has just been requested as the guest host for music bank and he has to be there within the next hour. Oh and if I find that you have laid one finger on him in any inappropriate way, then I will tear you apart with my bear hands, do you hear me Lee Joon."

Joon just smirked even though the leader couldn't see it "Ne, hyung" and with that he put the phone down.

"Aish, I am so sorry guys but we must be going. I will drop in again sometime."

Jack nodded and bowed awkwardly because of his big belly "Well it was nice to finally meet you Mir. It was like meeting an actual celebrity." the large Englishman laughed to himself at his little joke.

Joon discreetly grabbed Mir's hand and lead him out of the bar. "Hyung why did we have to leave, I was starting to enjoy hearing all these secrets about you."

He grinned and easily dodged Joon's half-hearted slap. "Shut up maknae. It is you fault anyway, you have a schedule for tonight and I have to bring you back in the perfect and innocent state that you left the dorm in."

Mir stopped and brought himself close to Joon. The younger boy had a flirtatious smirk on his face. "Whoever said I was innocent." He gave the shocked Joon a  naughty little wink before turning on his heel walking towards the line of taxi's on the side of the road.

Joon watched with round eyes while he watched the other waltz away his hips swaying. Joon had to pick up his jaw off the floor before he ran after the apparently not so innocent Mir.

 

Seungho growled as the phone call cut short as Joon hung up. "Why you little..."

He felt two hands grab the sides of his face, he looked straight into the serious face of G.O.

"Hyung, listen to me, you are our leader. Mir and Joon are suited for each other but you have confused you caring, brotherly feelings for something else. If you were able to find some one more suited for you, some one who will look after you. Care for Mir but as a brother, you know that his heart still belongs to Joon and now that Joon has realised his true feelings for our maknae, you have no hope."

Seungho pushed away G.O's hands and stomped towards his room, slamming the door the door behind him. G.O sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Aish hyung, why can't you just find some one else." He stared at the closed door, wondering why the feelings he had once had for Seungho were suddenly beginning to flare up again.

 

 


OOOOOOO am I introducing some Seungho x G.O love (Oh hell yeah)

Sorry for the long time it took me to update, I will update as soon as I can. Promise!!!

Thanks for reading my dear readers for bearing with the long wait and the shortness of the chapter.